Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (323207 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Who cares about what the outcome is when it doesn't affect me in anyway, animal
then what are u doing here.go to sleep.u have no biz been here..I told u guys to come fro.Lagos to come and help us vote u refused..just pray tinubu does not impose omo olu on u in 2023

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Eriokanmi: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
samwillyco1:

Not possible, don't be surprised that APC will win the Election
even if they pilfer the already collated results, copies of which are now in the hands of party agents duly signed, obaseki has won this election.

17 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oracleforce:

That is a strategy....so that differential and permutation will be easy for...
If you know you know...
Lol! APC agents are not even in many collation centres now where PDP supporters are keeping watch in their numbers. You guys don't know what's happening o, those men are mourning already, they've all absconded (call it hopelessness because bad news travels fast).
Now, imagine the PU results online backed by Official Ward collated results (at least for now); where will the magic happen? LGA? The PDP are following bumper-to- bumper.
It's hard to accept, but APC didn't prepare for this election, they just craved power and forgot it takes a process. Imagine, no collation centre; very disorganized set of people. They'll learn new thing after now.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Cryptofxt10: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nairaland done hammer for the kind traffic this thread dey generate

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IME1: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
I remember when we were waiting for votes from the kadashians states last year
Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and even Kebbi
Then the number started changing
As they started reeling out ridiculous figures

We are waiting for the final result.

Meanwhile rest in peace to Bishop Esau of Sabongida Ora
If he were still here he'd have been calling different stations encouraging people to be calm, to be civil and patient.
He was a jolly good fellow, patriot and as cool as the gang cool cry sad

Lesson to us that we are all pilgrims, relay-race athletes, market people, stage dancers and performers

We will go one day.

Where are we going to spend eternity? If there is a physical body, then there is a spiritual one (today's first reading)

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by sexymonkey(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
fergie001:
Results for Ward 7 (Ugbekun), Ikpoba Okha LGA.

Registered voters: 36,882

Accredited voters: 7,307

AA: 0

ADC: 28

ADP: 44

APC: 1,628

APGA: 01

APM: 02

APP: 1

LP: 4

NNPP: 1

NRM: 13

PDP: 5,385

SDP: 07

YPP: 08

ZLP: 02

Total Valid Votes: 7,124

Rejected Votes: 183

Total Votes Cast: 7,307

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1307447074770870274?s=19

36k registered but only 7k voted? issokay
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by samwillyco1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lastmankc:
E go shock una.Tonight is a night of rigging

We are watching and waiting for the final DRAMA, let the best rigger win
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
osazsky:
then what are u doing here.go to sleep.u have no biz been here..I told u guys to come fro.Lagos to come and help us vote u refused..just pray tinubu does not impose omo olu on u in 2023

What's this one saying, do you make sense to yourself?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Blackking98(m): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Look at the way some idiots who are not even from Edo State are jubilating as if it concerns them
It concerns the whole SS, reason why wike is in Benin.
The brown teeth niggas influence ends in SW and anywhere in the north if they like.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Should: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
The people viewing this thread are not only Nairalanders. Politicians like Reno, Ffk, Wike, Amarchi,Oshiomole, Obaseki, Dino, Onochie, etc are all here
add fayose the all talk no action.. Wike is truly a man with balls.
Add the black, round onion babajide otitoju of Tvc pvc

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by samwillyco1(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
sexymonkey:

Where are the remaining 29k plus, the RIGGING tonight will be massive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
IME1:
I remember when we were waiting for votes from the kadashians states last year
Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and even Kebbi
Then the number started changing
As they started reeling out ridiculous figures

We are waiting for the final result.

Meanwhile rest in peace to Bishop Esau of Sabongida Ora
If he were still here he'd have been calling different stations encouraging people to be calm, to be civil and patient.
He was a jolly good fellow, patriot and as cool as the gang cool cry sad

Lesson to us that we are all pilgrims, relay-race athletes, market people, stage dancers and performers

We will go one day.

Where are we going to spend eternity? If there is a physical body, then there is a spiritual one (today's first reading)

It really pained me on Bishop Esau death.

Please what happened to Him

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by osazsky(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Who knows you might not even have Voters ID Card, it's a faceless forum after all
he pain am

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by rolams(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
I won't be surprise even if the total number of votes APC get for this election is less than total number of traffic generated by this thread. 146k plus!

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by samwillyco1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
sexymonkey:

Where are the remaining 29k plus, the RIGGING tonight will be massive, let the DRAMA continue

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by martineverest(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
amenable:

Lol! APC agents are not even in many collation centres now where PDP supporters are keeping watch in their numbers. You guys don't know what's happening o, those men are mourning already, they've all absconded (call it hopelessness because bad news travels fast).
Now, imagine the PU results online backed by Official Ward collated results (at least for now); where will the magic happen? LGA? The PDP are following bumper-to- bumper.
It's hard to accept, but APC didn't prepare for this election, they just craved power and forgot it takes a process. Imagine, no collation centre; very disorganized set of people. They'll learn new thing after now.
even if they came prepared,there is nothing they can do as they are dealing with Edo people...the fact they Edo south churned out results first in convincing win rendered APC's plan useless. .Edo south is the only place where elections can be rigged

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
osazsky:
any grown up who supports rigging just to have his way deserves to be insulted and u are a yoruba pained pigott from lagos ague with google

I blamed TINUBU for your idiocy and all idiocracy we have on this thread.

There is no alternative to the vision of YWC.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Businext: 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Seun and mods have not posted covid19 result for this evening oh grin cheesy wink

#ManOverMatter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ghettokid1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Result from Ward 2, ESAN CENTRAL LGA
Registered voters: 3981
Accredited Voters: 1316
AA 0
ADC 5
ADP 3
APC 629
APGA 0
APM 0
APP 0
LP 0
NNPP 0
NRM 3
PDP 666
SDP 0
YPP 0
ZLP 0
Valid votes: 1305
Rejected votes: 13
Total votes cast: 1318
Result from ward 6, Esan central LGA
Registered voters: 7,070
Accredited voters: 2,098
AA 0
ADC 9
ADP 5
APC 922
APGA 0
APM 0
APP 0
LP 2
NNPP 2
NRM 0
PDP 1142
SDP 0
YPP 1
ZLP 0
Valid votes: 2083
Rejected votes: 15
Total votes cast: 2098

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
All of you should be calming down, let them declare him winner first
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by chiefkpokp(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Businext:
Seun and mods have not posted covid19 result for this evening oh grin cheesy wink

#ManOverMatter

Hahahahahahahahahaha ur own off me o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by osazsky(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
babaolofin:

I blamed TINUBU for your idiocy and all idiocracy we have on this thread.

There is no alternative to the vision of YWC.
what is our biz with tinubu we didn't even watch his last minute video ...as TVc show d video reach once I see them airing it I will just put my decoder on wazobia fm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
samwillyco1:

Either not captured by card-readers or didn't pick up PVC or are dead or have moved out of said location.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
osazsky:
he pain am

Don't lie you don't have voters ID Card
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Businext: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
engineerboat:

It really pained me on Bishop Esau death.

Please what happened to Him

I heard he was sick and by the time they took him to the state hospital he passed on

#RestInPeace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
martineverest:
even if they came prepared,there is nothing they can do as they are dealing with Edo people...the fact they Edo south churned out results first in convincing win rendered APC's plan useless. .Edo south is the only place where elections can be rigged
Exactly Sir! They just had no strategy, only propaganda. PDP planned them well, now they're stuck, no where to inflate figures.

11 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by sopskyno1(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Omo the number of person following this thread shock me grin grin
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by sexymonkey(m): 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
samwillyco1:

this was what they did in my state, the local government that had over 150k registered voters could not produce 50k voters.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Dario1: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
I have nothing to say, I just won shine teeth ni grin grin

APC how market na? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Should:
add fayose the all talk no action.. Wike is truly a man with balls.
Add the black, round onion babajide otitoju of Tvc pvc

Pdp victory is not tied to wike at all.it was inevitable

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.