Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (323035 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 4:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

Fergie u sef do vigil
U from Edo!
I was awake 24 hours to follow the US election 4 years ago.

I am awake o....... lalasticlala say make I defend the thread.

Engineerboat sef don sleep, na me go close door grin

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by 2016v2017: 4:45am On Sep 20, 2020
seguno2:

We dey do solidarity vigil with Edo people grin
Awon APC rogues o easy mhen.
All eyes have to be awake and open to forestall their pain of rigging plans.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by AMYSTEV(m): 4:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations to PDP, this is massive.

Truly EDO NO BE LAGOS �

18 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by darfay: 4:46am On Sep 20, 2020
myBraine:
Just one LG can neutralizes this very small margin. Edo is almost Lagos.

You are talking in the rubbish. You are talking in the nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 20, 2020
I learnt that POI lost in his LGA.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by benzion72(m): 4:46am On Sep 20, 2020
I beg make PDP shine their eyes well a well a APC can't be trusted they should not celebrate until the last LGA comes in, remembered Osun only one call from Osinbajo bring inconclusiveness. na eyes crabs they use watch head

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Gondonu: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2020
opebiboy:
Lagos will soon become edo. Torgba 4+4!!
cheesy Walahi.The famed Orwellian Animal Farm revolution will start from Edo & spread nation wide.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:

I be your assistant. lol

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by oluwaahmed: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2020
If not for supreme court governor, there wouldn't have been any APC state in the whole of SE/SS. This goes to show you that people in that region are united about what they want. Security, employment and development. APC have failed in providing any of the 3 to nigerians. If only our brothers in the SW can be humble and ask for bravery coaching from their other southern brothers. This is the beginning of the end of tinubu.

#EdonobeLagos.

27 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by masui(m): 4:47am On Sep 20, 2020
seguno2:

We dey do solidarity vigil with Edo people grin
Awon APC rogues o easy mhen.
All eyes have to be awake and open to forestall their pain of rigging plans.

APC rigging machine has been silenced.

This is a new dawn for us, we must key into the success of this election and reject this oppressive party.

Terrorist party.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:

Lol grin grin grin
Na u be reporter of the century o

@bolden, admire ur passion, we go dey together this one, although Trump win dey almost certain, abeg just mention me in case I doze off, I go 'hear' the mention for my sleep grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by cjudy(m): 4:48am On Sep 20, 2020
beautyfunke:
INEC have network problem ..hope rigging is not taken over
That was yesterday. Check the time that news was posted before misleading people

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:48am On Sep 20, 2020
I repeat
Edolites stand your ground
no celebration yet
the demons are still lurking around
lynch anyone that tries any rubbish with your mandate angry

Edo no be lagos

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by masui(m): 4:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Gondonu:
cheesy Walahi.The famed Orwellian revolution will start from Edo & spread nation wide.

Bring it on brother.

There's no other time than now.

WE CAN DO IT.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by 2016v2017: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Yorubasareslave:
The Idiots from Apc insulted Obaseki to high heavens. Some poverty stricken chimpanzees called him ugly, made all manner of proclamations, celebrated every resignation from his cabinet, called him unprintable names. In the end they forgot one thing and that is that they are not God. Congratulations to Governor Obaseki. You have just made history.
Dear Edo no be Lagos. God bless Edolites

13 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by chiefkpokp(m): 4:50am On Sep 20, 2020
When I was saying that we have buried oshiomhole from federal level only remaining to be buried completely from state level. Ppl didn't believe me. Don't joke with Edo votes. I heard gandollar don piantey yesterday evening to Kano so as not be seen consoling oshiomhole and tinubu...... Vote buying have never been working in Edo. We go chop Ur money and vote who we like.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Petersamuel8(m): 4:51am On Sep 20, 2020
APC really dealth with Nigerians, they don't even deserve to win a local government, only a hard fool will vote that party

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by SoftP(m): 4:51am On Sep 20, 2020
matex97:

We gave him his home as compensation

14 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by DrOBD(m): 4:52am On Sep 20, 2020
I know. He did t do more than that na. He was planted in PDP by Oshiomhole.
matex97:
He was a commissioner under Oshiomole but defected to the PDP in 2018. He is currently a PDP member but was openly campaigning for Ize Iyamu and saying Obaseki is incompetent & a paperweight politician. PDP had to suspend him.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:52am On Sep 20, 2020
seguno2:

Please ask Oshiomole, who forgave Ize-Iyamu’s sins when he joined APC, to remind you.
Kindly let us know what he tells you. Thanks
Savage... grin

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 4:53am On Sep 20, 2020
matex97:
Yes.....waiting for official results to confirm.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by 2016v2017: 4:53am On Sep 20, 2020
SoftP:
We told u guys, Edo nor be Lagos’ una nor gree believe.

Shebi una don learn new things
Edolites no be Lagosians. God bless Edo State

13 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by QueenOfOgoja(f): 4:54am On Sep 20, 2020
So far, it's PDP 5 v APC 2

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by VirginSearcher(m): 4:54am On Sep 20, 2020
I am just waiting for the results to be announced I don't trust APC and INEC

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by masui(m): 4:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Bigii:
I am so happy for Edo pipo. Una strong die grin

I love their spirit mehn.

Same would have happened in Lagos if that sissy stood his ground.

Edo people tuale

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by seguno2: 4:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Savage... grin

Why do you want to CHANGE my moniker to savage when I am not part of the APC rogues and zombies gang? grin

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by okuta007: 4:56am On Sep 20, 2020
benzion72:
I beg make PDP shine their eyes well a well a APC can't be trusted they should not celebrate until the last LGA comes in, remembered Osun only one call from Osinbajo bring inconclusiveness. na eyes crabs they use watch head

only one call from Mike Pompeo - Osinbade go hide under bed, yeye prof no know him mate? this Edo election awareness reach white house ooo

The US and UK ban is what is working magic here - people need to realize that - since that ban threat, all rigging machines were dis- assembled!

Oshomole and Ayiri has million dollar homes in Texas - those would have been seized, their visas revoked and cash in bank liquidated - hmmmm

them warn themselves - even Captain Hosa house in Maryland would wave been seized too - the US know these people are in a Mafia ring of the

failed state called Nigeria- they are little fries, petty criminals and street urchins in the eyes of US state department officials and they know it grin

20 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2020
seguno2:

Why do you want to CHANGE my moniker to savage when I am not part of the APC rogues and zombies gang? grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 4:56am On Sep 20, 2020
matex97:
I be your assistant. lol
Na cho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 4:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

Lol grin grin grin
Na u be reporter of the century o

@bolden, admire ur passion, we go dey together this one, although Trump win dey almost certain, abeg just mention me in case I doze off, I go 'hear' the mention for my sleep grin grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by 2016v2017: 4:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Petersamuel8:
APC really dealth with Nigerians, they don't even deserve to win a local government, only a hard fool will vote that party

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:58am On Sep 20, 2020
techmo grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.