Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (323142 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by martineverest(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2020
ocelot2006:
Mehn, the people of Edo State really meant business o. Congratulations to Obaseki.
Neve threaten, oppress or underrate an Edo man or woman

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

a pained that Nigeria is still crawling to compete with developing nations because of the recklessness of those your likes asslick

sorry I'm not a sycophant, check the next door attention seeker
bros be calming down

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by murphyola: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2020
moralistic:
...some should be adding these figures... my belle is sweating me

APC 194959
PDP 257277

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Pastor Ize-Iyamu, pick up the damn phone and call your brother.

Toe this path now, Sir.

12 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by seunmsg(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

How you take see this our results?

The people have spoken. Congratulations to Obaseki. I wish him a fruitful second term in office.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

The people have spoken. Congratulations to Obaseki. I wish him a fruitful second term in office.
seunmsg

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by rolams(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Will Pastor Ize Iyamu go to church today?

Obaseki is wicked, he give Ize Iyamu blow for liver him spinal shift grin

I have said it, those aides that foolishly resigned will be jobless.

Those who followed Obaseki to PDP are those that matters. Ward chairmen, women leaders and some APC ward leaders.

Those yeye councilors will only do one term.

End of the road for the Abuja base house of assembly!

Learn to understand your people's body language in politics, you won't make wrong decision!

You can't fight God because He always win!!

23 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2020
murphyola:

APC 194959 PDP 257277
.correct guy... send your account number

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by PenHub: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Following
Obaseki is 4+4

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Grupo(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Tell your party man, Ize Iyamu to call and congratulate Obaseki.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by AlphaMale50: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders.
So sorry for coming to join late, though have been following every of your updates.
Edo People one question I really want to ask is.....WHAT IS TINUBU STILL DOING IN EDO NA?......UNA NO FIT USE BROOM FLOG AM COMOT NI.

ANYWAYS, I don't have the whole time to tell you LG to LG. This is the total number of APC and PDP votes so far.....5 Local Government to go

APC.....154,189
PDP.....243,504

My Edo People una no Good o....Almost an Hundred Thousands Gap....Una Get Mind. I haik una

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by onatisi(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2020
if obaseki wins this election , that will be the semi burial of oshiomole political career.

he will no longer have the clout he used to have , that means within 12 months , he lost his position as the party chairman and also his state to the opposition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by KinSlayer: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2020
While we are all happy that the people are not being suppressed, let’s remember that it isn’t over yet... Supreme Court is the final card that APC have to play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by dokie: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2020
martineverest:
Neve threaten, oppress or underrate an Edo man or woman

Edo people are very strong-willed.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by mamatwiny(f): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2020
tonididdy:

With hot pleasure grin

I am so excited. History has just been and is about to be made in Edo.
Oya give me the meme of Go and die by Oshiomole. We need to give it back to him.

Apc national president lost his state to PDP .hiohiohiohahahahah. I am waiting for the final disgrace out of the executive Chambers and becoming an arm chair politician.

I recall the election quote by Ohakim, " with the structures on ground, we are going to win by a wide margin."

We also hope they don't turn to supreme Court to produce a governor , though I trust Wike to handle that. He must have weighed his options B4 handing over structure and ticket to him. Long live Wike. PDP would have been dead without him. We won't have had any opposition party without him.

Obaseki, though they said you failed exam, go and repeat class and make sure you pass this time. Your sins are forgiven.

14 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2020
moralistic:
bros be calming down

I detest people that can't make use of their God given brain, that brain is not there for decoration
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by VirginSearcher(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Aninzevitus47:
pls when will d results start coming out in inec like when d l. g.a will start calling out their result is it today or tomorrow
It's been happening nah, tune in to Channels TV

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Darkharvest: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by PenHub: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2020
AlphaMale50:
Good morning Nairalanders.
So sorry for coming to join late, though have been following every of your updates.
Edo People one question I really want to ask is.....WHAT IS TINUBU STILL DOING IN EDO NA?......UNA NO FIT USE BROOM FLOG AM COMOT NI.

ANYWAYS, I don't have the whole time to tell you LG to LG. This is the total number of APC and PDP votes so far.....5 Local Government to go

APC.....154,189
PDP.....243,504

My Edo People una no Good o....Almost an Hundred Thousands Gap....Una Get Mind. I haik una

update ur scores. We have only 3 LG's left

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by MurderX: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2020
TGM2015:

Obaseki has won the election.

Ambode is not a coward, the whole APC structure is not supporting him including his cabinet members, civil servants and his deputy. Obaseki had some party members, most of his cabinet, civil servant/pensioners and his deputy support including support from all PDP and some APC Governors.
He had the people's support...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Meringe(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2020
APC candidate should immediately call Obaseki and congratulate him. He is not destined to rule Edo. He might be popular but God gives power.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by dokie: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:
Pastor Ize-Iyamu, pick up the damn phone and call your brother.

Toe this path now, Sir.

Not when there is a Supreme Court.

That would be their next line of action.

But dem go still lose.

Congrats to Obaseki, and nice one fergie for the authentic updates.

You have done well.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by MadamAmA(f): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2020
APC 194,159
PDP 274,264
Margin 80,105
3 LGAs remaining

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2020
moralistic:
bros be calming down

He is full of rage. I pray he finds peace from whatever is troubling him.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by AlphaMale50: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Oshiomole lost my respect when he want to become same thing he fought against while in office as the Governor.

How would you say you don't want Edo State to have Godfathers Controlling Things and now you want to become a Godfather yourself after unseating all the Godfathers in the state.

I'm so disappointed at some gullible, foolish youths in the state still supporting his idea....I swear God Go Purnish Una.

When Nigeria Go better with Such dafted youths

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by UDUJ(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2020
murphyola:

APC 194959
PDP 257277

Good morning bro. Thanks for this update.

No church for me today. I have done my prayers already. Edo election monitoring mode activated once again cool

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by captain2020(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2020
moralistic:
.correct guy... send your account number

0173611226 GTB thanks Bro
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by dokie: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2020
mamatwiny:

I am so excited. History has just been and is about to be made in Edo.
Oya give me the meme of Go and die by Oshiomole. We need to give it back to him.

Apc national president lost his state to PDP .hiohiohiohahahahah. I am waiting for the final disgrace out of the executive Chambers and becoming an arm chair politician.

I recall the election quote by Ohakim, " with the structures on ground, we are going to win by a wide margin."

We also hope they don't turn to supreme Court to produce a governor , though I trust Wike to handle that. He must have weighed his options B4 handing over structure and ticket to him. Long live Wike. PDP would have been dead without him. We won't have had any opposition party without him.

Obaseki, though they said you failed exam, go and repeat class and make sure you pass this time. Your sins are forgiven.

Nyesom Wike is a man with balls of steel.

Respect.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Mamzi: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2020
PenHub:

update ur scores. We have only 3 LG's left

5 LGAs Remaining..
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2020
TGM2015:

Obaseki has won the election.

Ambode is not a coward, the whole APC structure is not supporting him including his cabinet members, civil servants and his deputy. Obaseki had some party members, most of his cabinet, civil servant/pensioners and his deputy support including support from all PDP and some APC Governors.
Let me just say dis once about the Ambode matter. The guy was a stupid, arrogant, ignorant coward.
The reason he didn't have the support of those people you highlighted was due to his arrogance. He treated most of them badly.
He heavily relied on Baba s'ope and when it was becoming clear that it wasn't going to work, he couldn't marshall forces he never had.
Compare with Obaseki who was able to pull Shaibu, a longtime loyalist and townsman of oshiomole to his side. That's because he treated his people well and once he saw the signs oshiomole was not going to back him, quickly went to the drawing board instead of sucking up to oshiomole more.
In life as in politics, when you're leading, always look back to make sure people are still following you.

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2020
dokie:

Not when there is a Supreme Court.

That would be their next line of action.

But dem go still lose.

Congrats to Obaseki, and nice one fergie for the authentic updates.

You have done well.
He might be advised against it. I don't see him proceeding with it.

I could be wrong.

You are welcome, Oga mi
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2020
where's Bighead9 BIGGESThead6 please I need that dancing Oshiomole pictures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.