Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (323238 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Aflix(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Ize Iyamu lost his local Government. There's no magic APC can perform at this point.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by seunmsg(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Allocation is not everything. We have IGR, security votes and economic activities going on in the state.

The IGR of Lagos has always been higher than any other state since 1960. Stop twisting a known fact to suit your narrative.

Your brain is only on allocation as if states make money from allocation alone.

Except you have comprehension problems, you should be able to read my post and understand my points perfectly. I already talked about internal revenue generation in my post so what’s your point?

Lagos was barely generating N600million when Marwa handed over to Tinubu in 1999. Today, the state is generating over N20billion monthly. So tell me, how much was Rivers, Delta, and Akwa Ibom Generating In 1999 internally and how much are they generating today? Let us compare how well these state have performed in terms of revenue generation under successive PDP government against the Lagos State government.

These PDP states get huge federal oil allocation monthly. They have everything that is needed to push up their revenue generation profile but they were content with stealing federal allocation and doing nothing for their people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by BARAJ92(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
AwkaFinest:

My state has never been FCT and doesnt get much federal attention as regards to development compared to Lagos. My state is also doing great for itself.

Give us FCT for just 5yrs and see the difference.
So, your state must be given FCT before your Governor can function.
Which attention does lagos state get from the federal government that is not enjoy by other states?
Lagos state increase it IGR through its plan.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by AwkaFinest: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Except you have comprehension problems, you should be able to read my post and understand my points perfectly. I already talked about internal revenue generation in my post so what’s your point?

Lagos was barely generating N600million when Marwa handed over to Tinubu in 1999. Today, the state is generating over N20billion monthly. So tell me, how much was Rivers, Delta, and Akwa Ibom Generating In 1999 internally and how much are they generating today? Let us compare how well these state have performed in terms of revenue generation under successive PDP government against the Lagos State government.

These PDP states get huge federal oil allocation monthly. They have everything that is needed to push up their revenue generation profile but they were content with stealing federal allocation and doing nothing for their people.

Lagos was generating 600m do you know how much others were generating? Far less.

You shout PDP this PDP that. Besides Lagos which ofcourse is doing financially/economically well due to the undue advantages it gets from FG, tell me which APC state can be compared to PDP states like Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, Oyo etc?

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by cyberghost23: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Final Result Etsako East LG

APC 17,011
PDP 10,668

Pdp tried still...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by kcnwaigbo: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

N600m in 99 is same as 20B today

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Donpaper: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2020
peterious10:
Ayam in Sifia pain as APC supporter
May your pain continue. Karma is dealing with Oshiomole. He rigged Kogi, Osun & Ekiti, Karma rigged him out of his own state.

12 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by AwkaFinest: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2020
BARAJ92:

So, your state must be given FCT before your Governor can function.
Which attention does lagos state get from the federal government that is not enjoy by other states?
Lagos state increase it IGR through its plan.

I'm done with you. Because I can see you have nothing intelligent to ask or comment. Keep twisting the obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by BARAJ92(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Lagos was generating 600m do you know how much others were generating? Far less.

You shout PDP this PDP that. Besides Lagos which ofcourse is doing financially/economically well due to the undue advantages it gets from FG, tell me which APC state can be compared to PDP states like Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, Oyo etc?
Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara are all doing better than this states. Which development have taken place in Enugu, Ebonyi and Delta State.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by AwkaFinest: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2020
BARAJ92:
Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara are all doing better than this states. Which development have taken place in Enugu, Ebonyi and Delta State.

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Etsako

Cc: fergie001 (update on the complete list)
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Dozis: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
BARAJ92:
Have you been to Enugu, Ebonyi or Delta before?
Don't sit at your state and believe the earth doesn't rotate on its axis.

13 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by BERNIMOORE: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2020
AwkaFinest:

The question you this tinubu people often fail to answer is that...does those monies generated in lagos reflects positively on average lagosians?..only few people hokd 90 percent of those high monies generated while over 70 percent live in poverty in Lagos....what is the benefit?

it's called modern slavery

See the cost of rent in lagos alone shows its a failed state and toxic for Normal humans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nelsizzy(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2020
hollah123:
they are just political babies who don't understand how the game of politics is being played,u are revealing results of your stronghold n rejoicing not thinking your opponent also have his stronghold too.

Just imagine fools jubilating n congratulating obaseki cos oof just 3 announced results out of 18....I just pity obaseki cos ipob miscreants will free him like Dino n others after losing or better still write letters to international bodies wey no send them

I told you that you are grossly uninformed yesterday and I added that you should wait until it is 12pm. I hope you are still okay right now?

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Frankiss44(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2020
BARAJ92:

LOL.. Guy gear God oh... See states when he call self..
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2020
engineerboat:
Etsako

15 LGAs have been officially signed by the respective LG Collation Officers, and announced at those Centres.

IGUEBEN
APC - 5189
PDP - 7860

ESAN CENTRAL
APC - 6719
PDP - 10694

ESAN NORTH-EAST
APC - 6559
PDP - 13579

Official Results for Esan South-East LGA
APC - 9237
PDP - 10565

Final Result from Uhumnwode local government
APC: 5972
PDP: 10,022

Ikpoba Okha LGA
PDP: 41, 030
APC: 18, 218

Final Results from Owan East LGA
APC: 19,295
PDP: 14,762

Final Results for Esan West LGA
APC - 7,189
PDP - 17,433

Final result for Egor LGA
APC: 10, 202
PDP: 27, 621

Etsako-West LGA
APC - 26140
PDP - 17959

Akoko-Edo LGA
APC - 22963
PDP - 20101

Etsako East LGA
APC - 17011
PDP - 10668

Owan West LGA
APC - 11,193
PDP - 11,485

Ovia North-East LGA
APC - 9907
PDP - 16987

Oredo LGA
APC - 18365
PDP - 43498

3 LGAs been awaited:
Orhionmwon
Ovia South-West
Etsako Central

Cc: We are just awaiting Ovia South-West NOW.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
BARAJ92:
My problem with most of you yorubas is that you dont care to travel outside your region to see the outside world.

I would like to sponsor you on a trip to visit Enugu and delta state. You should learnt to travel, The world does not revolve around Lagos state.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by SaiOba: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Hope he hasn't fallen asleep.. He's been awake all 9t. updating us.. Him don try well well.

engineerboat:
Etsako

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Janadozz(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2020
SaiOba:
Hope he hasn't fallen asleep.. He's been awake all 9t. updating us.. Him don try well well.

I dey kampe Sir...

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Lastmankc(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Nelsizzy:

I told you that you are grossly uninformed yesterday and I added that you should wait until it is 12pm. I hope you are still okay right now?
The guy don blanched
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by sangresan(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Dozis:

You know why Lagos is overpopulated? Because it has more federal presence apart from Abuja than any other state, the only functional seaport, despite pleas that others should be made functional (allowing other sea ports to compete favourably with Lagos), there are some goods that you can't bring into Onne, but Lagos receives everything and for you information, the day Lagos loses its population is the death of Lagos, my tax to Lagos govt every month is more than 10k and so is every other person working legitimately in Lagos, the traders in Lagos, go and ask them how much levies they pay per day.
Stop all these jibberish about others overpopulating Lagos, it is the gain of Lagos.
The day the population leaves, that day industries and firms will follow them, maybe you think firms and industries run themselves.
If federal government should invest half of what they invested in Lagos in any other coastal state, every non Lagosian will kiss Lagos goodbye and you will understand that rents and taxes are not paid by empty streets.

See stupid analysis...Nairaland is littered with half-educated teenagers like you who don't know their left from right...So, why is Washington DC not as populated as New York City as you claimed?

You may also tell us why states like Bayelsa and Delta aren't so developed like Ogun and Anambra, despite the huge sums of money they get from the FG every month....What many of you don't know is that it's the people who can develop a place - not money or anything else. Many of the industrial estates in Lagos were established by the then Government of the Western Region of Nigeria (Ikeja and Apapa especially)...Except you want to claim that people went to Lagos just to see the 3rd Mainland Bridge or the National Theatre
...Sey it was the FG that developed the Lagos Music and Film industries?...Why is Washington DC not the capital of the American music or entertainment industry?.......So it's fallacious to claim that what attracted people to Lagos was Federal Government presence...

The FG left Lagos in 1991 and there was no provision to maintain public infrastructures......How much was the IGR of Lagos in 1999 sef?

You people don't even talk about Port Harcourt which was founded and named after the British colonialists.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by lenghtinny(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Ogbeni no be by figures but value....

The value of 600m in 99 compared to 20B in 2020 should be almost the same or even more than...

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by gare(f): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

I wonder how you guys reason, how can you compare a Lagos State that was a former FCT , that has the potential to become a country of its own, to other states, a state already developed with resources from other states

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:

15 LGAs have been officially signed by the respective LG Collation Officers, and announced at those Centres.

IGUEBEN
APC - 5189
PDP - 7860

ESAN CENTRAL
APC - 6719
PDP - 10694

ESAN NORTH-EAST
APC - 6559
PDP - 13579

APC - 9237
PDP - 10565

Ikpoba Okha LGA

APC - 7,189
PDP - 17,433

Etsako-West LGA
APC - 26140
PDP - 17959

Akoko-Edo LGA
APC - 22963
PDP - 20101

Etsako East LGA
APC - 17011
PDP - 10668

Owan West LGA
APC - 11,193
PDP - 11,485

Ovia North-East LGA
APC - 9907
PDP - 16987

Oredo LGA
APC - 18365
PDP - 43498

3 LGAs been awaited:
Orhionmwon
Ovia South-West
Etsako Central

Cc: We are just awaiting Ovia South-West NOW.

Thumb up i can see that.

Keep on with the update while we keep watch over all underground last play minute from some camp.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Monjerk: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Etsako Central ( Inec Result)

APC 8359

PDP 7478

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Branzy(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2020
sangresan:

See stupid analysis...Nairaland is littered with half-educated teenagers like you who don't know their left from right...So, why is Washington DC not as populated as New York City as you claimed?

You may also tell us why states like Bayelsa and Delta aren't so developed like Ogun and Anambra, despite the huge sums of money they get from the FG every month....What many of you don't know is that it's the people who can develop a place - not money or anything else. Many of the industrial estates in Lagos were established by the then Government of the Western Region of Nigeria (Ikeja and Apapa especially)...Except you want to claim that people went to Lagos just to see the 3rd Mainland Bridge or the National Theatre
...Sey it was the FG that developed the Lagos Music and Film industries?...Why is Washington DC not the capital of the American music or entertainment industry?.......So it's fallacious to claim that what attracted people to Lagos was Federal Government presence...

The FG left Lagos in 1991 and there was no provision to maintain public infrastructures......How much was the IGR of Lagos in 1999 sef?

You people don't even talk about Port Harcourt which was founded and named after the British colonialists.

Delta not developed. Stop yawning okoto. Tell how many state have 2 functioning airports.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by AustineJohn908(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2020
BARAJ92:
Is this a joke or what?
you mean ekiti, kwara and ondo are all doing better than Akwa ibom, Ebonyi and Delta state? abeg who even know Kwara state?
let check the best performing states, the nearest states, the state with the highest FDI after Lagos and you will see it is akwa ibom.
from 2007 till 2020....the fastest developing state has been akwa ibom state. not Lagos, not Kwara, not Ekiti, not ondo but Akwa ibom

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by cyberghost23: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Esako Central

Apc - 8359
Pdp - 7478

Shaibu did well by dragging this vote with oshiomole..

12 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2020
16 LGAs have been officially signed by the respective LG Collation Officers, and announced at those Centres.

IGUEBEN
APC - 5189
PDP - 7860

ESAN CENTRAL
APC - 6719
PDP - 10694

ESAN NORTH-EAST
APC - 6559
PDP - 13579

APC - 9237
PDP - 10565

Ikpoba Okha LGA

APC - 7,189
PDP - 17,433

Etsako-West LGA
APC - 26140
PDP - 17959

Akoko-Edo LGA
APC - 22963
PDP - 20101

Etsako East LGA
APC - 17011
PDP - 10668

Owan West LGA
APC - 11,193
PDP - 11,485

Ovia North-East LGA
APC - 9907
PDP - 16987

Oredo LGA
APC - 18365
PDP - 43498

Etsako-Central LGA
APC - 8359
PDP - 7478

2 LGAs been awaited:
Orhionmwon
Ovia South-West

13 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by KendrickAyomide: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Aflix:
Ize Iyamu lost his local Government. There's no magic APC can perform at this point.
u sure? Them don release Orhionmwon?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.