Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (322779 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Organs(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
contigiency:
Let me repeat what I have been telling people. If Pastor Izy-Iyamu of APC wins with a margin less than 50k, I would clap for Obaseki of PDP.

Bros, How market? Una wey dey talk like say una sabi tomorrow? What do you have to say now?

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by tot(f): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
hyduffy:
Again, where is Simplyleo... Ipob is doing it oo, E shock you... angry grin grin grin grin grin
The US ban follow affect you.. grin grin grin
Edo no be Lagos.. 4+4

Who dash monkey banana? US ban is for the ogas at the top, not low level online nuisances.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by jchioma: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
JohnNU:

Congrats, now leave me alone.

Are you pained?

Sorry you hear!

Na God win!

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
engineerboat:

Sleep ke, orun niwaju adajo.

Na night thief they work.

Thief must be prevented by all means possible
oga engineerboat, you already know wetin happen. I never sleep . I dey monitor the poll bumper to bumper. ondo state is next.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zikter(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

He did not decamp because he will have been impeached immediately.Tinubu had 100% control of the house
So why are people still saying he is a coward by not decamping? If you consider all factors and forces against him, was is not the most reasonable thing to stay put?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zikter(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
uBuNiT:

This pipu can defend 'self. Even if you see shit inside their pot, they mill tell you it s moimoi.
Please I always appreciate intelligent, reasonable and matured mind debate, not meaningless words as you put up there. If you have any points to counter me, kindly put them forward

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:
engineerboat, are you asleep?

This one I haven't heard from Johnnyessence today...shey, no P?
oga fergie001, I have been monitoring your results you have been posting, I'm on Twitter and Facebook handle to follow what happened in Edo state. I will do it too in ondo state next month. #Ondonobelagos in October 10th. thanks for updating us on this thread. you are really a realist man that performed wonderfully well in your work. thank you sir for this great job. ondo state is next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by uBuNiT: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
zikter:
Please I always appreciate intelligent, reasonable and matured mind debate, not meaningless words as you put up there. If you have any points to counter me, kindly put them forward
Ki l'anso, kini n wi ? Oni ranu
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fowlyansh181(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Every single results you saw here are lies and false, they haven't been confirmed by inec.

They are live now
this one no gree comment again since 7am grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fowlyansh181(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
they really dont understand grin, everybody in edo even poi knows pdp will win edo central, thats their biggest bloc votes, its remaining two small lga and they currently leading with just less than 15,000 votes

only a single overbloated lga result from edo north will cover edo cental margin
can everyone join in consoling this one grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ahasco(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Now the cock has roosted
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

so you expect a Machiavellian like Tinubu to talk direct from his heart

you're so naive, how you believe a politicians political statement speak much about your naivety

Lol. So, I should believe you and your fake stakeholders. Abeg swerve if you have nothing meaningful to say
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

We have ports in Rivers, Delta, and Cross Rivers. We also have international airports in Abuja, Enugu, Port Harcourt, and Kano. So, what’s your point?
What i'm pointing at is that saying FG developed Lagos island only and nowhere else in Lagos is pure fallacy
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. So, I should believe you and your fake stakeholders. Abeg swerve if you have nothing meaningful to say

you don't have to believe me and why should I believe a politician you're giving me the link

my opinion is my opinion, make your opinion and keep shut
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Mbamto: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
contigiency:
Let me repeat what I have been telling people. If Pastor Izy-Iyamu of APC wins with a margin less than 50k, I would clap for Obaseki of PDP.
na wah ohh , so what next?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by seunmsg(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

What i'm pointing at is that saying FG developed Lagos island only and nowhere else in Lagos is pure fallacy

If you’ve followed the argument closely, you won’t bother to point that out to me. FG has invested in e dry single state in Nigeria. So, why attribute Lagos’s development to FG while the other state governments takes credit for whatever success they record in their states?

I hope you now get my point? Whatever success Lagos records tigether has nothing to do with Lagos Island’s former status as FCT. 90% of the current Lagos state was never part of Lagos as FCT.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
oga engineerboat, you already know wetin happen. I never sleep . I dey monitor the poll bumper to bumper. ondo state is next.

Head to head no breathing Space

Ondo NEXT

By the way where is mý wonderful analyst kahal29

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
oga fergie001, I have been monitoring your results you have been posting, I'm on Twitter and Facebook handle to follow what happened in Edo state. I will do it too in ondo state next month. #Ondonobelagos in October 10th. thanks for updating us on this thread. you are really a realist man that performed wonderfully well in your work. thank you sir for this great job. ondo state is next.
I am humbled Sir.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:

I am humbled Sir.

Hope you've had time to sleep.

About going to have some sleep.

The eyes too heavy
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
engineerboat:

Hope you've had time to sleep.

About going to have some sleep.

The eyes too heavy
For where, watching Chelsea Liv grin
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Solsix(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
JohnNU:

Yes, having faith to the last. Its not over till its over.
Now its over, Congrats Mr Obaseki.
Supreme Court here I come.
Lol, u are funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

If you’ve followed the argument closely, you won’t bother to point that out to me. FG has invested in e dry single state in Nigeria. So, why attribute Lagos’s development to FG while the other state governments takes credit for whatever success they record in their states?

I hope you now get my point? Whatever success Lagos records tigether has nothing to do with Lagos Island’s former status as FCT. 90% of the current Lagos state was never part of Lagos as FCT.
But you know it's true that Lagos status as a Protectorate/Federal capital helped in its development.
This does not take away the good work done by successive Lagos govts most especially Jakande and Fashola.
That said, you'll agree if MMIA or the ports or the Lag/Ibadan expressways did not exist, the development won't be as spectacular as it is
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

you don't have to believe me and why should I believe a politician you're giving me the link

my opinion is my opinion, make your opinion and keep shut

Lol. You can't believe politicians but you can believe APC stakeholders. I guess those are monks right?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kyase(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
BARAJ92:
Which yeye policies, both party have zero policy. The only unifying factors for most of them is their financial contributions to the party. Both parties has both failed and performing Governors.
Some of the best Governor in this political dispensation are Donald Duke(PDP) and Fashola (APC)
your opinion though
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zikter(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
uBuNiT:

Ki l'anso, kini n wi ? Oni ranu
Ka nyi kwagh u lu oron
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by seunmsg(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

But you know it's true that Lagos status as a Protectorate/Federal capital helped in its development.
This does not take away the good work done by successive Lagos govts most especially Jakande and Fashola.
That said, you'll agree if MMIA or the ports or the Lag/Ibadan expressways did not exist, the development won't be as spectacular as it is

International airports, seaports and interstate expressways also exist in so many states other than Lagos. So, it makes no difference. Awolowo, Jakande, and other successive governors developed the state and not the former status of Lagos Island as FCT.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by ocelot2006(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
martineverest:
Neve threaten, oppress or underrate an Edo man or woman

Absolutely. This is a big lesson for Nigerians everywhere. Fight to protect your votes.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

International airports, seaports and interstate expressways also exist in so many states other than Lagos. So, it makes no difference. Awolowo, Jakande, and other successive governors developed the state and not the former status of Lagos Island as FCT.

How many states have Banks, Oil and gas and telecoms companies hradquarters there?
Again, you have to accept that Lagos port is the only fully functional port in Nigeria and that has nothing.
No expressway appears in the federal budget every year like Lagos-Ibadan expressway is there?
MMIA is the first international airport in Nigeria and remained so for a long while before that of Abuja came on board.
So you see Lagos has some advantages that can't be discountenanced in its development and it has nothing to do with Lagos state govt.
For example, Akwa Ibom state built its own airport by itself and is presently upgrading it to international standard by itself as well too
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by seunmsg(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

How many states have Banks, Oil and gas and telecoms companies hradquarters there?
Again, you have to accept that Lagos port is the only fully functional port in Nigeria and that has nothing.
No expressway appears in the federal budget every year like Lagos-Ibadan expressway is there?
MMIA is the first international airport in Nigeria and remained so for a long while before that of Abuja came on board.
So you see Lagos has some advantages that can't be discountenanced in its development and it has nothing to do with Lagos state govt.
For example, Akwa Ibom state built its own airport by itself and is presently upgrading it to international standard by itself as well too

Have you heard of Enugu-Onitsha, Port Harcourt-Enugu, East-West road, Kano-Maiduguri, Lokoja-Benin etc? These roads were started long before Lagos-Ibadan road and they’ve featuring in our budget for nothing less than years now. The Second Niger bridge has been featuring in our Budget since the Obasanjo era.

As for the corporate HQs of some private companies that are located in Lagos, that’s not FG’s doing. They are in Lagos because they find the state attractive. It is left for other states to also create an enebling environment to attract corporate organizations.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Oladeji245(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Have you heard of Enugu-Onitsha, Port Harcourt-Enugu, East-West road, Kano-Maiduguri, Lokoja-Benin etc? These roads were started long before Lagos-Ibadan road and they’ve featuring in our budget for nothing less than years now. The Second Niger bridge has been featuring in our Budget since the Obasanjo era.

As for the corporate HQs of some private companies that are located in Lagos, that’s not FG’s doing. They are in Lagos because they find the state attractive. It is left for other states to also create an enebling environment to attract corporate organizations.
thank god eleribuu like dis don't speak 4 all Yoruba people
oloshi omoo
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Oga let's not deceive ourselves. No road in Nigeria has appeared in the budget like Lag-Ib expressway. As a matter of fact, it's the first federal road to be concessioned to private ownership in Nigeria.

Those corporate HQs exist there because that was the federal capital as at then and with its booming population, it was the easiest place to site they're hqs for easy interface with govt officials. Remember most private businesses in Nigeria during the military era needed to be on good terms with the govt to ensure survival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by uBuNiT: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
zikter:
Ka nyi kwagh u lu oron
Back to sender

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.