Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography (581 Views)

Skyunit Photography Wins Saphoto Chchallenge / This Man Painted A White Wall To Look Like A Bus (photos) / Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography by skyunit(m): 5:07am On Sep 19, 2020
As a white-skinned black girl, I draw a lot of attention here in Lagos and it's not always beautiful and thrilling as you may think. I get called what I'm not; snide remarks, snickers, sarcastic laughter- you name it. They are also the ones who smile at and admire me a lot (and are bold enough to admit it). In fact, the complimentary remarks outweigh the negative ones if I should be honest. ��

Everyday I make a deliberate choice to stay happy regardless of what I hear in the streets. The voice that's loudest is mine and God's -what He says I am and who I believe myself to be. This positivity radiates through me and causes me to walk tall, live, love and smile, even when some expect me to hang my head as a result of biting words of insecure people.

I am not your regular lagos babe and I confidently embrace every bit of uniqueness I possess. My skin is bright and beautiful, as is everything else about me. I don't dwell on challenges. I simply conquer.

Lagos isn't the nicest place (to be honest�) But if you're well equipped with a positive outlook on life like I am, then there's Nothing you can't conquer here.

IMAGES BY SKYUNIT PHOTOGRAPHY
MUSE BY MELODY EDEME

CHECK OUT MORE IMAGES

https://instagram.com/skyunit_photography?igshid=8w4uiyzq1cw7

Re: The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography by skyunit(m): 5:09am On Sep 19, 2020
more images

Re: The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography by skyunit(m): 5:12am On Sep 19, 2020
more images....

Re: The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography by SaintBishop: 5:13am On Sep 19, 2020
The lady is fine. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography by skyunit(m): 5:14am On Sep 19, 2020
more pictures

Re: The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography by skyunit(m): 5:15am On Sep 19, 2020
more pictures...

Re: The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography by StephenBB(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Cool

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography by taiocol: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2020
nice gracing

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography by Babaseun1300(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
I am really impressed by the image quality. OP you should follow Only One Kash on Twitter. You are almost as good as he is when it comes to photography.

By the way, the white girl in these photos is she an albino? If so she should had been wearing a wide-brimmed hat to protect her from the sun. Not that it is my business. Also, what DSLR was used to shoot all these photos, please?
Re: The Story Of A white Nigerian Lady By Skyunit Photography by josh123(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Na small remain she for enter albino half chromosome is missing

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Is Good In Photoshop / Need A Graphic Designer Urgently / Aesthetic Intro + Outro Free Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.