Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

#bbnaija: Erica Once Bathed Naked With Brighto And I - Neo (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Erica Once Bathed Naked With Brighto And I - Neo (video) (978 Views)

Nancy Isime Was Dancing And Playing Almost Naked With Her Friends In The Beach / #bbnaija2020: Erica Once Bathed N@ked With Brighto And I - Neo Says (video) / Regina Daniels Goes Half Naked With Ramsey Nuoah In New Movie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Erica Once Bathed Naked With Brighto And I - Neo (video) by Updating9JA: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Neo has narrated how disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica had a naked bath with him and Brighto.

The male housemate who was having a conversation with the remaining housemates of the reality show, said he and Brighto were shocked after Erica walked in and started bathing naked with them.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai25d_KiGnE

CC; lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: Erica Once Bathed Naked With Brighto And I - Neo (video) by WibusJaga: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2020
What a great achievement!
Clap for yourself.
Re: #bbnaija: Erica Once Bathed Naked With Brighto And I - Neo (video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

May The Merciful God Have Mercy on this Sinful and Perverse Generation

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Erica Once Bathed Naked With Brighto And I - Neo (video) by meobizy(f): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
It was likely before Kiddwaya made his intentions known. The girls this season were on Spanish fly for most of the duration of their stay. How Nengi has controlled herself so far is what I don’t understand.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Photos From Former Bbnaija Housemate Sparks The Internet, Nigerians React / Tems Blasts Bebe Cool, Tells Him "You Should Cut Off Your Manhood" / Meet The Chicken That Lived For 18 Months Without Its Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.