Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

"I Helped To Rig Election Before" -Sen.Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (Throwback Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Helped To Rig Election Before" -Sen.Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (Throwback Video) (412 Views)

Burial Photos Of Ibrahim Mantu (Ex-Deputy Senate President) / Ibrahim Nasiru Mantu Is Dead: Former Deputy Senate President Dies / Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Helped To Rig Election Before" -Sen.Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (Throwback Video) by EBMedia: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2020
IgbereTV recalls an old interview session of the former Deputy Senate President of Nigeria, Ibrahim Mantu with Channels TV, in which he confessed that he helped to rig election in the past. He also explained how rigging is being executed in Nigeria.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss85kb2V3wQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1365152/helped-rig-election-sen-ibrahim-mantu-confesses-throwback-video/

1 Like

Re: "I Helped To Rig Election Before" -Sen.Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (Throwback Video) by BlowYourMind: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2020
The probably of riggingis high and undeniable in Nigeria politics
Re: "I Helped To Rig Election Before" -Sen.Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (Throwback Video) by BigEcommerce: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Haaaaaaa ok
Re: "I Helped To Rig Election Before" -Sen.Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (Throwback Video) by MrGoood: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2020
The same way you will be rigged and forced into hell fire
Re: "I Helped To Rig Election Before" -Sen.Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (Throwback Video) by Ngenge(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2020
He should be punished. Oh! I have forgotten that the law is made by the superior for the inferior to obey in Nigeria
Re: "I Helped To Rig Election Before" -Sen.Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (Throwback Video) by Hoelujohn: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2020
The man just confessed that he used to rig for APC
Re: "I Helped To Rig Election Before" -Sen.Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (Throwback Video) by EBMedia: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Helped To Rig Election Before" -Sen.Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (Throwback Video) by xtocom: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2020
should I say nice one from Matu since he confessed or should I say he should sink for forgiveness from Nigerian.
Re: "I Helped To Rig Election Before" -Sen.Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (Throwback Video) by Eriggss: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
BlowYourMind:
The probably of riggingis high and undeniable in Nigeria politics
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Describe Nigeria Current Situation According To Nigerians / Nigeria Nominee For ICC Job Ishaq Bellow Ranks Lowest Among The 20contender sham / #portharcourtendsarsprotests Go To The Creeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.