Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday (1040 Views)

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals / DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by trendysturvs(f): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Billionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji is celebrating her 40th birthday today, a few days after celebrating her son, Jayden who turned 2, exactly two days ago.

The blogger shared the photo with the caption:

This is what 40 looks like. Sexy. Successful. Happy. Almost fulfilled and super grateful for a beautiful life filled with amazing family and friends. God has been incredibly good to me and I don’t take my blessings for granted.
Happy 40th birthday to me. I actually can't believe I'm 40! ��. What? Lol. Thank you so much in advance for all the beautiful birthday wishes. ��� God bless you and yours!

She also gifted herself over 40 pairs of shoes to celebrate her day. See the photos below:

She wrote:

OK, let's do this! Hehe. Surrounded by my birthday present from myself to myself. I was going to buy 40 designer shoes to celebrate turning 40 and then I started shopping and couldn't stop! ��. Too many beautiful shoes to select from so I ended up buying 85 pairs...��. (80 in the pic, 5 on da way). And yes, I bought all of them at the same gaddam time! ��. Who does that? ��, ME, that's who! ���.
I'm so grateful, so thankful, so happy! Happy birthday to me! ���. P.S, These photos don't do the shoes justice

https://tsbnews.com/2020/09/linda-ikeji-gifts-herself-85-pairs-of-designer-shoes-to-celebrate-her-40th-birthday-photos/

Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Uzomacharles: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2020
She wan start shoe bizness?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by crazygod(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Is she 85 years old? undecided
#YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by BigEcommerce: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Maybe she want to start selling shoes. We go soon hear 'Linda Shoes' grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2020
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by nero2face: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Uzomacharles:
She wan start shoe bizness?
maybe she wan just snap with am and send them back to the seller, I no see need for this one, unless she wan make them bury am with them so she go dey wear them for great beyond
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by nero2face: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Dickeyrider:
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry
I'd ur pussy now a judge ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Jafar1: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Now this is one of the stvpid men who hide behind a woman's moniker undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2020
nero2face:
I'd ur pussy now a judge ?

Was i talking to you? Amebo
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Righteousness89(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations Linda.
Happy Birthday to you and Your Son..

Most Important, As you Celebrate with all the Goodies and Gifts, also Remember to Ensure that Heaven Celebrates you..

Heaven will only Celebrate us when our Name is in the Book of Life.
Heaven will only Celebrate us when we make ourselves to be Instrument of Immorality or Sin of any kind..
Heaven will only Celebrate us when we live a Life that is Acceptable to God..

No Matter the Number of years we Live on Earth!No Matter our Acquisitions and all that If we Depart without Jesus Christ, it is a Waste !

Once again! Happy Birthday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Azyne(f): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2020
85 pairs of shoes shocked

E loud o
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2020
Jafar1:

I'm not even a man but an alien. Nonsense
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Jafar1: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Dickeyrider:

I'm not even a man but an alien. Nonsense
Yawns!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Missyajoke(f): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2020
Happy Birthday to you aunty.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by LaReinaa(f): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2020
She is a shoe lover like me.. nice grin

For those of you that will come here and start shouting vanity, remember that poverty is also vanity grin grin cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2020
LaReinaa:
She is a shoe lover like me.. nice grin

For those of you that will come here and start shouting vanity, remember that poverty is also vanity grin grin cheesy
I see
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by chiiraq802(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2020
Jafar1:

Haven't you heard or seen where girls go nude on live Instagram video

Girls are going crazier every day. don't be surprised
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by ayobade15094: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2020
fun anniversary to you aunty.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Uzomacharles: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2020
grin grin

nero2face:
maybe she wan just snap with am and send them back to the seller, I no see need for this one, unless she wan make them bury am with them so she go dey wear them for great beyond
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by Kraytur: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2020
Subliminal message for the day of her lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Gifts Herself 85 Pairs Of Designer Shoes To Celebrate Her Birthday by SpicyMimi(f): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Designer bags inclusive!

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Caught On Camera Teaching Davido And Kiddwaya How To Swim (video) / Best Of Sabinus Comedy (mumuskits Mr Funny) Funny Compilation 2020/2021 Episode / Rema||fireboy Dml||joeboy||omah Lay|| Net Worth, Age, Real Name, Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.