Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes (32379 Views)

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ekosodin (Photos) / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Scales Court Hurdle As APC Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by PrinceMajestic: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2020
minasota:
Since iyamu has converted himself to Islam , I wonder what kind
of magic obaseki will do in order to win this election. Because
they re gonna rig it
how has the honourable pastor converted himself to islam? Was it in ur mosque or perhaps your dad is the imam who performed the islamic rites on the pastor? Pls you guys should stop the unjustified personality damaging rumours you spread about innocent people on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Bay28t(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2020
cheesy
ThatFairGuy1:
Let the people's voice be heard.

Best wishes to POI though.

Alas! I heard Jattu people spat on Shaibu and about to disgrace him today. cheesy

Let's see how it goes

Relax niggarrr, Your village is not Edo State in entirety.

No one is loosing and coasting to victory yet, not this hour.

Use this hour for your bombing, come back in the evening
So, No be lie grin.

POI we know

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Tulsaguy: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ize Iya mumu is gonna lose

Here in my village...in uhunwmode local government area of Edo state...
Obaseki is coasting to victory...
I can bet my balls PDP is gonna capture the whole of uhunwmode...and the whole of esan land.... because this two places are very close

How much are your two balls? e reach the price of indomie super pack & 2 egg?

grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I can bet my balls PDP is gonna capture the whole of uhunwmode...and the whole of esan land.... because this two places are very close

How much are your two balls? e reach the price of indomie super pack & 2 egg?

grin grin
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by BajuGoldmehda(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2020
Though I'm not an edolite but I want my party bearer POI to emerge the winner. I wish you the very best Mr/Mrs. POI. he is my choice, say you own choice and stop hiding under faceless forum like Nairaland.

Anyway, we move!!!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Aparakay(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Am with you in spirit �GODWIN OBASEKI
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2020
mytime24:
K
you're one of the numerous problems of this country.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by mamaafrik(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2020
OPPPS:

Stop Wailing PDP e warrior
The truth is i wish there is a better candidate than two of them , nature has skewed those duos to underperform if they get there .
Obaseki tenure will be affected by the urge to recouping the money he spent + second term syndrome
Ize iyamu will be affected by same drive to gather the cash he used to get into power+ Godfatherism syndrome
Next time don't just open your mouth like Faragon door,learn to use your brain.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Lasunjane: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2020
May the right candidate win
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by donwily(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=ETT93 post=94077032][/quote]
Amen
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by euniselfyahoo: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Okay.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by oladosu59996: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2020
May the everything challenger win
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Reelafonja(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2020
ecolime:
Toughest election of the year.
Like for Obaseki, share for Iyamu
N.B: Edo voters only
Anaye abeg go sleep. So u be inec abi wey dy conduct election.

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Stevosty: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2020
mamaafrik:
I think RCCG should suspend ize yamu for this nonsense desperation of islam annexation that a videos going viral showed him do, such man can do anything unscriptural to get money and power.
That wasn't a muslim thing but the tradition where he went to campaign, the tradition signifies total support.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Ratedgang: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

That is my local government son..... except APC rig it ...they can not win uhunwmode...
I would have mentioned the name of my village in uhunwmode but i can't do that for security reasons
bros no mind that guy.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Topmaike007(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Uteghe:
angry The dreaded "IPOB support curse" will ensure Obaseki's loss. Historically,any candidate IPOB supports losses. Checklist:
Ize Iyamu (four years ago)
Osita Chidoka
Atiku Abubakar
GEJ
Jimi Agbaje
Ademola Adeleke included pls

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by hoojay1(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Na wa o!
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Topmaike007(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2020
mamaafrik:
I think RCCG should suspend ize yamu for this nonsense desperation of islam annexation that a videos going viral showed him do, such man can do anything unscriptural to get money and power.
you're saying trash.. Muslim and Christian are both human being so Mr stop the hate..
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by emkz: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

That is my local government son..... except APC rig it ...they can not win uhunwmode...
I would have mentioned the name of my village in uhunwmode but i can't do that for security reasons

So you basically don't mind being castrated just for election?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by aremunojeem(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2020
Let people of Edo State exercise their rights in peace.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Eriggss: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
BlowYourMind:
Incoming governor
[/s]
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by dominic17: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2020
In all,the best trigger will eventually win .I had wish the election would have been on merit and the people choice.However, I wish Edo people best of luck.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Decallionaire: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2020
deboysben:
My POI so sorry that you are losing this election.

This is not your time.

I will remind you of your words tomorrow. grin
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by biglizzy: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Pastor Alhaji Sanusi Osagie Ize-Iyamu
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by chrisblack: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
minasota:
Since iyamu has converted himself to Islam , I wonder what kind
of magic obaseki will do in order to win this election. Because
they re gonna rig it... Let me face the fuel and electricity hike protest and leave this mad people joor.
shut your dirty mouth. Peddlers of lies.How did he convert himself to all because he was given a cheiftancy tile in auchi land that is known for such dressing .You are a dunce. Argue or talk with sense
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Liposure: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Irojonun:
voting is necessary for him especially being an Aspirant in the election. whoever win in Edo, "na God win".
but ideally he's not suppose to vote since he's contesting
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by ramatintin(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
deboysben:
My POI so sorry that you are losing this election.

This is not your time.
whom are u to say if this is not his time?let d best man win.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Irojonun: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Liposure:
but ideally he's not suppose to vote since he's contesting
How will someone contesting an election not vote for himself when the electoral law didn't state otherwise? It is ideally right for him to vote himself as it might be the one important vote for him to win.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by everblessed0: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Uteghe:
angry The dreaded "IPOB support curse" will ensure Obaseki's loss. Historically,any candidate IPOB supports losses. Checklist:
Ize Iyamu (four years ago)
Osita Chidoka
Atiku Abubakar
GEJ
Jimi Agbaje

Stop behaving like unmatured person.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by rollandben(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Anyone one that rig this election among you guys will never last on the throne. iseeeeee!
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Mckhala80(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wen thief wan try stop anoda thief , Edo pipu , mek una wise up ooo
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes by Oracleforce: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
ozueozue:
If Obaseki wins in Edo, Oshomole is doomed forever then Lagos will be a Time Bomb for Tinubu

Nyamiri fool spotted. ..Abia no be Lagos....

Ikpeazu is sharing kerosene for your consumption....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP SW Congress: Fayose Escapes Attack As Over 150 Armed Thugs Invade Hotel / Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ / Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.