Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) (132760 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) by thatigboman: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2020
elantraceey:

Uhumwmonde?
Orhionwwon, Ize Iyamu's LGA

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) by tonyson010(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
My worry is the low turnout in election in the country. It is a big trouble. Electoral laws should be made to address this huge concern.

Less than 50% registered voters voted.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) by adelanke27(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
tonyson010:
My worry is the low turnout in election in the country. It is a big trouble. Electoral laws should be made to address this huge concern.

Na who wan die!...Until our elections are 100 peaceful, the turn out will be very low, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) by mekussa(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
tonyson010:

This idea of posting the results online will bring some credibility to the process.
When voters really believe that their votes count, the turnout will increase. With time we will get there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) by OreMI22: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
American ban of those people writing and publishing FAKE numbers in INEC is working. They know the next is to target their ill gotten wealth. Else Yakubu would have published another fake result and then ask Obaseki to go to court, knowing they already have a stooge gangster as Chief Justice of Nigeria.

Congratulations to Edo people that refused to be rigged this time!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) by prince985(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:
PDP cronies have started publishing the results of the polling booth that favor them...
Nah high blood pressure go kill you when you see the final result
my manchi, e shock you well bah?? grin cheesy
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) by prince985(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
ArmedRobber:
Look at the margin of Results PDP re winning in their suppose stronghold cheesy
This election is over Jaredcheesy obaseki should start writing his handover.
Oshomole polling units alone will clean tens of polling unit in pdp stronghold
manchi, they d result shock you the way e shock me grin lmfao
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) by Oracleforce: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
prince985:
my manchi, e shock you well bah?? grin cheesy

No victor, no vanquish....

We shall perform better in the next election

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.