Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi (1075 Views)

Man Goes Unclad To Resist Arrest By LASTMA Officials In Lagos. His Boxers Seized / Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / Woman Killed After Suicidal 12-Year-Old Jumps Off Bridge And Lands On Her Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by Freighthost: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Be at alert

Attn Police sept
Lagos Govt
Sars

Good morning sir

I am bringing this to ur notice that there is robberies going on in front of Lastma office oshodi every blessed day and night since this road construction in traffic or the bad road service lane and the service lane opposite Lastma office

I was almost robbed

I was smart and strong enough to fight off the hoodlums before my driver speed off when they grab my fone on the bad road that are constructing with deep pole holes that need u to slowdown to pass

Once you are changing lane to service lane to link ikorodu road or illupeju as we are heading to onipanu That nite

They stop us and start yelling at the driver that the driver want to hit dem and other rush to me where am seated to fight to collect my fone and also yelling with punches that I should give dem my fone and wallet or money or they will shot

About 7 thugs

Within seconds

I over powered the thugs and he was shouting he will shoot me if I don’t release the fone and I refuse as I even punch him until he let go and we escaped

I was shouting too at him while we drag

I ve lost iPhone 7+ 128gb in traffic
I can’t allow this to happen to my iPhone 11 promax
Never - thank God for this divine mercy - no body shot me and I didn’t see gun but they said they have gun

All this happen in the bad spot

Pls sir

I shared my story at the park in onipanu and Jibowo and they say it’s d norms there

They rob every day and resume that spot as office nowadays

Also Anthony bridge in traffic
I escape too 3yr ago

Sir

Pls help us clear that area of thief and armed robbers

All the thugs/hoodlums there robbing people

I saw police opposite the plc and I am sure they are seeing the happenings there as well

I was robbed in traffic In agege last year so am smarter

They took my fone

Please this is an SOS call

I escape with my life and fone and small cash

Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by BigEcommerce: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Oga oooo God help us

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by wowdiva: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2020
Post this on twitter, then tag the relevant bodies.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by loyedammy: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2020
That area is notorious.....if it rains and you are anywhere close to that bridge or on that lane, just pray because they will surely hijack you. Lagos state needs to get rid of those yellow buses once that terminal is complete.

Yellow buses or nurtw breeds thugs.....infact anywhere that yellow bus goes those thieves follows

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by stacyadams: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin grin lag na joke of a state
Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by Olupristine(f): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Let us be vigilant......

Do you have any of these sickness... Call me
Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by Olupristine(f): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thank God for ur life....so lost theirs while trying to escape

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by Inkling(f): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
The same spot, our bus pick two of them. They sat close to me, it was late so we were not many and we are mainly females. When we got to lonely spot the alerted the driver that they will like to drop, one of them already hangged on the bus entrance leaving me and his colleague on the first sit at the back. The one inside started dragging my phone with me and the backpack containing my stuff, I refused to let any of them go (by this time crying of thief, thief and shouting of Jesus Jesus already going on).

When he noticed that I was not ready to give up, brought out knife from his side, by this time the bus is already moving and as God we have it he lost balance and fell down but managed to roll out. If we have like three men in the bus that day we would have caught them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by Freighthost: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2020
wowdiva:
Post this on twitter, then tag the relevant bodies.
i don’t know hw to use Twitter

Pls help me repost
My handle is donfaszy
Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by Freighthost: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Olupristine:
Thank God for ur life....so lost theirs while trying to escape

I thank God

I don’t no wat came over me bt I was yelling and abusing him

I didn’t see GUN

iPhone 11 promax no

Never

If they take it

Na 10k dem go sell am

I place it under d seat nowadays

I don’t use it at all

I got now 3000 fone

I am offer any tif that attack me again in traffic
Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by Freighthost: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Inkling:
The same spot, our bus pick two of them. They sat close to me, it was late so we were not many and we are mainly females. When we got to lonely spot the alerted the driver that they will like to drop, one of them already hangged on the bus entrance leaving me and his colleague on the first sit at the back. The one inside started dragging my phone with me and the backpack containing my stuff, I refused to let any of them go (by this time crying of thief, thief and shouting of Jesus Jesus already going on).

When he noticed that I was not ready to give up, brought out knife from his side, by this time the bus is already moving and as God we have it he lost balance and fell down but managed to roll out. If we have like three men in the bus that day we would have caught them.

Thank U Jesus for ur divine mercy

I wil avoid all bad spot henceforth
Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by wowdiva: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Freighthost:

Pls help me repost
My handle is donfaszy

Okay, let me search for you
Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by dederocs(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nairaland mods and Seun such emergency post like this should be pushed to front page.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by wowdiva: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Freighthost:

Pls help me repost
My handle is donfaszy

I just sent you a request to follow you
Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by Freighthost: 1:00am On Sep 21, 2020
wowdiva:

I just sent you a request to follow you
Thx so much
Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by femmoy(m): 4:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Olupristine:
Let us be vigilant......
Do you have any of these sickness... Call me
Opeyemi Aremu, how much is ur herbal?
Re: Armed Robbers By Oshodi Bridge And By Lastma Office Oshodi by Freighthost: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2020
SOS before they kill someone

(1) (Reply)

Man's Father And Brother Chops Off His Hands For Money Ritual In Anambra (Video) / Ashaka Police Station Completely Razed By Unknown Gunmen In Delta (Photos) / 21-Year-Old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.