Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Change Of Department - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Department (200 Views)

How Can A 300L Student Don't Know The HOD Of Department. / Pictures From Initiation Ceremony Of Department Of Art Unizik Emerged / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Department by irohasam112: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Hi, I'm currently in 200level in ABU studying chemical engineering but I'd like to switch to mechanical engineering... I want you guys to advise me on how to go about it and what I should be prepared for... Thanks
Re: Change Of Department by Enudapan: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
It will be easy since is the same faculty
Just get a good Gp
Cos after 200level in engineering u can't swap,
Buh in btw, why run from Nsche (chem eng) to mech, the are like mother and daughter, with the same, Thermo, Analysis, and eng drawing courses.
Anyway shaa, as an odogwu, I wish you the best of luck (as an odogwu young engineer) I can boldly say, it's not easy to sail through as an engineering student during our time,
So rich regards
Buh I will advice,you to stay in chemical engineering where you will learn how to process, many things (including processing of mushin weed) cos it really helps
Also don't joke with your IT,Swep and any other practical stuff

1 Like

Re: Change Of Department by Sweetcrude19: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
It will be easy since is the same faculty
Just get a good Gp
Cos after 200level in engineering u can't swap,
Buh in btw, why run from Nsche (chem eng) to mech, the are like mother and daughter, with the same, Thermo, Analysis, and eng drawing courses.
Anyway shaa, as an odogwu, I wish you the best of luck (as an odogwu young engineer) I can boldly say, it's not easy to sail through as an engineering student during our time,
So rich regards
Buh I will advice,you to stay in chemical engineering where you will learn how to process, many things (including processing of mushin weed) cos it really helps
Also don't joke with your IT,Swep and any other practical stuff
nice advice bro, I still advice he remains in chemical engineering because both courses are similar. Chemical engineering also deals with machine designs, just like mechanical. Chemical engineering as a career is very broad and expanded. So I will advice him to stay in chemical

(1) (Reply)

Effective Communication Strategies For Working Remotely / Mouau Whatsapp Group / Welcome To Fajib.tk Social Media Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.