Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander (1840 Views)

I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by matuskyoo7(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2020
i join a binary group on whattapp to learn about binary trading through Nairaland..after the whole training. the admin persuade us to open a live account and get it funded ..to cut the whole matter..i sent 5k to buy pm of 11usd to test my skills after countless trading the virtual account..to my greatest surprise the admin that has been making mouth of making thousands of USD disappeared with my money..this is number 08122833388 with account number 0164361150 ,name Igweze francis ogechukwu gtbank

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Kestolove(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Why do business with an Igbo man? Na u fvckup

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by qwertyboss(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2020
matuskyoo7:
i join a binary group on whattapp to learn about binary trading through Nairaland..after the whole training. the admin persuade us to open a live account and get it funded ..to cut the whole matter..i sent 5k to buy pm of 11usd to test my skills after countless trading the virtual account..to my greatest surprise the admin that has been making mouth of making thousands of USD disappeared with my money..this is number 08122833388 with account number 0164361150 ,name Igweze francis ogechukwu gtbank
Hmmm!
If you want to learn this things just go to YouTube videos!
But this things are not worth doing...
Infact even if the admin did not run with your money the brokers will eventually swallow it in less than 24hrs...

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by mu2sa2: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Eyaa! The name should have alerted you. Next time be on the alert when you do business with a person whose name sounds like he is a "country man".

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by matuskyoo7(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
honestly i thought they still have good ones among them

5 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Bessppectt(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2020
qwertyboss:

Hmmm!
If you want to learn this things just go to YouTube videos!
But this things are not worth doing...
Infact even if the admin did not run with your money the brokers will eventually swallow it in less than 24hrs...

Lol
Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by hisgrace090: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2020
matuskyoo7:

And they'll always have.

2 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2020
matuskyoo7:
Bros sorry hard luck, may God make recover what u loss 100 folds.

Please don't make the that mistake of generalizing, there are bad and good people in every tribe.

For now stay away from these online trading, instead even if u want to, I will advise u to be either a trainer, broker or marketer never a trader.

6 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
I don't understand this?

2 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:

Na Igbo man fvck ur mama come jilt am?

3 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by okiki20593: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
:Why do businesses with an Igbo wowoman? Na u fvckupNa Igbo wowoman fvck ur mama come suitor am?
Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Kestolove(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
matuskyoo7:
people dat scam ND use dia own family members for rituals can never change...u HV learn ur lesson sha..don't allow it repeat itself again

3 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by VEXT: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:

That's too bad of you, I'm not igbo, but not all of them are involve in shady deals or scam!!

3 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Jayfab009: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
VEXT:

That's too bad of you, I'm not igbo, but not all of them are involve in shady deals or scam!!
The way people are quick to display their hatred for another tribe is so alarming..

2 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by matuskyoo7(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
KingMicky3286:

You are a .... foooooool.

Nairaland is not a marketplace. Its a FORUM to post news/ comment on news.

I warned people about buying and selling on NL.

If you want to trade , go to Nigerian Stock exchange.
you are just a born bastard...I knw you too well ,you are part of the syndicate

4 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
matuskyoo7:
Next time, first check the date on the account, if new, run! Then check social media accounts if the name and pictures are there. It is a pity scammers are using the forum to scam but the owner is doing nothing about it. Even if you put "car parked at owner's risk", you should play CCTV if you have one. Only on NL do scammers expose their bank details and nothing happens. They use fake emails to open accounts and use the Same bank details cos they know nobody will do anything, I have even see boasting ones. He has used Gift cards to scam people before, I saw the post here. But on the second day he was on every first page again, just imagine!
He will soon come to this post in less than 5 minutes, he has thousands of mails. Most things here are scam, don't do business with anybody here again, nobody will say anything, that's why they are bold to operate here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Probably he is a stranger on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by peropoliet(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
when a fool has nothing she goes around wailing over a treasure she never lost

2 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by IgbalodeRaymond: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
people dat scam ND use dia own family members for rituals can never change...u HV learn ur lesson sha..don't allow it repeat itself again
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by KingMicky3286: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
matuskyoo7:
you are just a born bastard...I knw you too well ,you are part of the syndicate

I can never be as I am a national and international contributor to issues.

Most of you are fools. I have warned many to avoid doing transactions here on NL.

If you are not a fool, how can you fall for someone that you don't know and doesn't have an office to locate, no registered company.

I wonder why most Nigerians are lazy to work but want to be rich. ( Shortcut To Riches)

I am successful today by doing legitimate business both home and abroad.

Is Nairaland a Market place or financial institution?

If you are not a fool, why paying money to a personal account which you know that you will spend much money to go for the case in police.

You want to rich without brains.

You are a fool for even coming online to talk TALK about your case.

Because you are a fool that's why you don't know that you have to make a police report and petition Efcc and CBN against the account number.

You are grade 1 fool.

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Seniorwriter(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:

Beware of tribalism.

One person's error shouldn't be yardsticks for evaluating a set of people.

We are all Nigerians.

© Seniorwriter.

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:

must you bring tribal sentiment in all you do n comment? don't other tribes scam pple in business? efenoyibo dey scam us n you dey keep quite....simply advice the guy on wat to do or avoid so as to get his money back than all this. ...
is this how this country will grow? I come in peace bro.

3 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by GallantDuke(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
He should have done the business with your f...ther or your grandpa abi?

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by numtums(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jayfab009:

The way people are quick to display their hatred for another tribe is so alarming..
Especially on nairaland...I don't understand how it got this worse o

2 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by hollah123: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
don't mind d op,I will prefer to use my money do giveaway other than giving it to those people.
They see crime as hustle n this is d same thing they export to other countries n when they are caught they start screaming xenophobia.
Go to auto section n see how those tribes are running their show,now that the borders are finally open then we will start having new updates about them

2 Likes

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
hollah123:
don't mind d op,I will prefer to use my money do giveaway other than giving it to those people.
They see crime as hustle n this is d same thing they export to other countries n when they are caught they start screaming xenophobia.
Go to auto section n see how those tribes are running their show,now that the borders are finally open then we will start having new updates about them
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by Vanzcharles(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
U did not mention any tribe.. What you said was tribes... So don't fret they are many.

Nobody will ban you.
Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by SAMBARRY: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Please nairaland is a free for all place where anything goes

I sure say the scammer will be popping champagne now

Do not trust anyone with your money on NL whether Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa

E get who Nigerians no fit scam? Even if them dey earn ₦1 million per week them go still scam

NIGERIAN senators dey earn pass American president yet them still dey loot and you think Nigerians care about integrity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by matuskyoo7(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
I will post all my findings soon
Re: Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander by 2cribz: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
At least your eye din open. Most ppl here na audio and screenshot money dem get,10k dem no get. No one can make you rich or richer other than yourself bro. Investment sector na scammers full there pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How NURTW Leader, Suleman Lawal A.k.a Ariku Was Killed During Cultist Clash / Shocker : A Snake With Three Heads - Pix Include / Married Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Penis With Scissors In Hotel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.