Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] (45835 Views)

Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) / Pdp Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Sagbama Lga / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by tunjilee003: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Election is free and fair in my country, thanks to the electoral body...
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Dario1: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2020
osazsky:
Very good this was the woman I saw buying PVC for 2k..nice one edo is not ako

But they are here shouting PDP thugs. Mumu people.

It baffles me how any reasonable person go still even vote for APC.

I no support any party but for the fact say APC has been something anyone can ever imagine in term of evil, I will rather pray PDP wins becus we know at the moment, no any other strong opposition to rattle power of the two parties hand for now.
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2020
Eteka1:
Now you won't see those pigs on this thread.
E pain am grin
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Chris2863(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
APC & their magic...
Na APC thugs go attack their chairman wife,na dem go stil hijack inec materials... Nice script from them grin
This APC movie sweet
grin grin grin
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Realhommie(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2020
SmartProf:
The same woman who has been attacked, may have her husband disrupting an electoral process elsewhere where others maybe attacked. If they weren't fighting for their pockets, why will all of them want to kill themselves just to serve? Madam enjoy karma and tell us how it taste.
If she was your mother or the wife of a PDP chieftain and her attackers were alleged to be APC thugs would you use this same logic of yours to shade her and defend the act?

You couldn't even condemn the act.. Politics has made some of you lose your humanity, no empathy whatsoever.. Everything for your likes is viewed through the prism of politics (APC vs PDP).

Continue, you hear.. #Hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Decallionaire: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2020
CallYeNot:
If you need Peace, you'll have it. It all lies in the mind.

Good day NLs.

Tell us something else please.....
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by xynerise: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2020
When I read somewhere that they signed Peace accord, I was just laughing grin

No be Nigeria again? Peace my ass. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by omozu1(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Police no dey there?
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Chris2863(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2020
CallYeNot:
If you need Peace, you'll have it. It all lies in the mind.

Good day NLs.
We don hear you oga
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Muftimenk: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2020
E be tins

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by BabaO2: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2020
PDP have penchant for stealing and crying to confuse unsuspecting masses
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by ada9ja(f): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
APC & their magic...
Na APC thugs go attack their chairman wife,na dem go stil hijack inec materials... Nice script from them grin
This APC movie sweet
So PDP don't use thugs abi....this kind of ur ignorance gives room for the real criminals to thrive well

3 Likes

Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Comedian2019: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2020
SmartProf:
The same woman who has been attacked, may have her husband disrupting an electoral process elsewhere where others maybe attacked. If they weren't fighting for their pockets, why will all of them want to kill themselves just to serve? Madam enjoy karma and tell us how it taste.
You just said the truth. All the contestants are after their pockets. I only pity the poor supporters.
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Offpoint1: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dear Seun,
I've been unjustly banned for a rule I didn't break.
Maybe it was an error or they mistook me for someone else. I've mail your supermod politely and yet no one has addressed the issue.

Dear Seun, kindly look into this matter.
Please don't ignore my message, I felt really hurt being treated unjustly.

Thanks
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by MrPaul2: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A band of thugs loyal to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP have reportedly hijacked electoral materials at a polling unit in Tipper Garage, Egor.

According to eyewitness reports, the wife of the APC chairman in the area was also attacked as she tried to resist the thugs.

She was seriously injured and is currently receiving treatment at a private hospital. See photos below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-apc-chairmans-wife-attacked-as-thugs-hijack-electoral-materials-in-edo-pics/

I don't understand, why was she with the election materials? They want to ring abi, we non go gree. She try to resist them indeed, because she was the only one in the field loyal to APC. Ringing will not be allowed today enough is enough.
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Muftimenk: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Decallionaire:

Tell us something else please.....
the tin weak me too
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by dam2000(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where are the police
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Access03(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDP Trademark.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by colorsofrainbow: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
ada9ja:

So PDP don't use thugs abi....this kind of ur ignorance gives room for the real criminals to thrive well
PDP get thugs but as for dis particular matter,na film APC act for us
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Moikiitos: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Zakarara:
Where are d 30,000 police men?

Dem somewhere dey shayo! Unless people, na wey money show face dey all go gather.
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Uteghe(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
fire for fire

anybody that tries nonesense
use cutlass kill am

edo no be eko
You are among the accursed Nigerians ready to kill for politicians ba? May you DIE A VIOLENT DEATH IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Uteghe:

You are among the accursed Nigerians ready to kill for politicians ba? May you DIE A VIOLENT DEATH IN JESUS NAME.
back to sender
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Levels1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Yeah man IssOkay keep splashing ur empty Brain all around na after election we go know who dumb pass

Anyone who ready your comments knows you are dumb and lost foresight to reason proper

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Kingbuhari(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
They for plug her eyes out
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by olumide4christ: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
ada9ja:

Please ask him again. Does their major sponsor, Wike not use thugs for elections in Rivers State? Both parties use thugs, let's quit being sentimental here.

Hypocrisy is dangerous to our health!

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Uteghe(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
back to sender
Genesis 9:6 (KJV) Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

You can't escape it. By wishing to kill another you're dead already. I back up my curse with strong reasons and scriptures. Rip cultist.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by knowhowk: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
AbijaJ:
Smh. PDP will never change. What is all this rubbish?? PDP should rebrand themselves because this is becoming unbecoming of them. Bloody riggers.
PDP and APC are Bloody riggers .Stop taking sides .
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Mcreloaded(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Zakarara:
Where are d 30,000 police men?
They had to be redeployed to the hotel Wike is staying
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by damosky12(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
APC & their magic...
This APC movie sweet

I tell you. It's crazy.
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by akdjr(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
You're not in Edo state we know what we go through in the hands of PDP thugs during Igbinedion Era. I was among those that were chased into Catholic cementry by PDP thugs when we were trying to defend our vote at INEC office in the presence of Security men.
colorsofrainbow:
APC & their magic...
This APC movie sweet

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by Lamasta(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
We don't want to hear the election is inconclusive
Re: APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] by chichima67791: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
:If you need peacemaking, you'll have it. It all lies in the thinking. Good week sna. We don hear you office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.