Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

If You Insult Your Parent Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Insult Your Parent Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti (651 Views)

After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti / I Renovated Prison Cell, Naira Marley Will Enjoy It – Seun Kuti / If You're Insulting Your Parents Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Insult Your Parent Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti by Pmtvads: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Famous singer Seun Kuti has dropped a bomb shell after the report of billionaire business man Femi Otedola who bought Ferrari for his three daughters goes viral, praizemedia report.

In his words on his page on Ig, Seun Kuti reveals that people who are insulting their parent because of Ferrari, their parent deserve the insult because they didn't raise those children insulting them well.

See more reactions and Photos below ;

https://www.praizemedia.com/if-you-insult-your-parent-because-of-ferrari-they-deserve-it-seun-kuti/

Re: If You Insult Your Parent Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti by Sirmwill: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2020
cheesy
Who is this one again naw...?
Re: If You Insult Your Parent Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti by Amotolongbo(f): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2020
Sirmwill:
cheesy
He is right.

Cos well raised children will surely appreciate the efforts and sacrifices their parents made, even though they can’t afford buying them Ferrari. The well raised children will work so hard to buy the parents Ferrari to appreciate the parents, not insulting them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Insult Your Parent Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti by IkwerrePikin: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hahaha
Re: If You Insult Your Parent Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti by Kpomosauce: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin this statement is for the inclined. Watch how some ignoramus go come yab am

1 Like

Re: If You Insult Your Parent Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti by Pmpm: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sirmwill:
cheesy
na Seun nah
Re: If You Insult Your Parent Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti by nuban07(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Well said Seun. Linda Ikeji just bought autobiography 2020 not her parents bought it for her, u can as well work hard and do better
Re: If You Insult Your Parent Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti by SAMBARRY: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: If You Insult Your Parent Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He is right.

Cos well raised children will surely appreciate the efforts and sacrifices their parents made, even though they can’t afford buying them Ferrari. The well raised children will work so hard to buy the parents Ferrari to appreciate the parents, not insulting them.
You're a very wise girl
I wish to marry someone like you

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress Taiwo Adepeko Cries in pains as her Gold shop was looted / Gospel Artiste, Buchi, And Wife Celebrate Their 26th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / My Experience With A Top Actor In Nigeria During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.