Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai (513 Views)

Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) / VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote / D’banj – El Chapo Ft. Gucci Mane & Wande Coal (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by Dangrace01: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2020
In one event in kaduna Dangote told El rufai that in anything you do have independent directors people who are not gaining anything from you to tell you their honest opinion on a matter, people who can look you in the eye and tell you truth.

When you become great in life, people around you would find it hard to tell you the truth and you'll have the tendency to become arogant because you are a star.

Wizkid of those days was a legendary artist the reality of many people dream. Wizkid was a guy that once he is on your track it's a hit.

Wizkid was the first Nigerian artist to outpeform 2face on a song

Please what is happening to Wizkid of recent. Someone should talk to him

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by BhoomiMivics: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Same thought here.
Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by Dangrace01: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
BhoomiMivics:
Same thought here.

I never in my life believe I can listen a Wizkid song and sigh and the thing dey pain me I'm a music fan
Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by Karac: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dangrace01:

I never in my life believe I can listen a Wizkid song and sigh and the thing dey pain me I'm a music fan

Bro we need to know which of the 'Wizkids' you've been listening to that is making you sigh. If it's the same Wizkid that I know and listen to you are taking about, then you must be joking with your remarks.
Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by ERORR404(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Karac:

Bro we need to know which of the 'Wizkids' you've been listening to that is making you sigh. If it's the same Wizkid that I know and listen to you are taking about, then you must be joking with your remarks.
Wizkid has been churning out trash lately but "wizkid fc" on twitter and other sm will continue to consume his trash. Go back and listen to "ojuelegba" and then listen to his latest release "no stress" the guy has lost it. What's with all these weird Jamaican dance hall accent he keeps forming? I'm a big fan of his but truthfully his songs of late have been basic. and no one would have even listend to them twice if it were by an upcoming artiste

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by Dangrace01: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2020
ERORR404:

Wizkid has been churning out trash lately but "wizkid fc" on twitter and other sm will continue to consume his trash. Go back and listen to "ojuelegba" and then listen to his latest release "no stress" the guy has lost it. What's with all these weird Jamaican dance hall accent he keeps forming? I'm a big fan of his but truthfully his songs of late have been basic. and no one would have even listend to them twice if it were by an upcoming artiste

Exactly
Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by Karac: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2020
ERORR404:

Baba stop generalising. That is a fallacy. That you don't like it doesn't mean others don't. Go and check the charts of his new song on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify and the rest. It's been streamed massively both in Nigeria and in foreign countries, and it is the hottest song in Nigeria presently on those platforms. If you don't like it, then keep streaming the old ones you said you like. Very simple.
Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by Karac: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2020
ERORR404:

Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by Dangrace01: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2020
@karac we know say you b Wizkid fc we too b Wizkid fc but Wizkid of former is better than latter.

I'm not sure you love Wizkid more than me
Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by Karac: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Dangrace01:
@karac we know say you b Wizkid fc we too b Wizkid fc but Wizkid of former is better than latter.

I'm not sure you love Wizkid more than me

Lol... No be only former better than later. If you dey hate talk am. U specifically labelled 'No Stress' as trash in your previous post. He lost it but he is topping world charts. Na that kind 'lost it' me dey like.. Scenes when made in Lagos finally comes out. Ur vex go increase. Smh
Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by Dangrace01: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Karac:

Lol... No be only former better than later. If you dey hate talk am. U specifically labelled 'No Stress' has trash in your previous post. See as God dey take vindicate people. Smh

I never talked about no stress, read my post but no stress no b jam no dey dey sentimental.

Can you compare ojuelegba with no stress can you compare Wizkid former jamz before he started giving us this Yankee stuff person no understand
Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by Karac: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Dangrace01:

I never talked about no stress, read my post but no stress no b jam no dey dey sentimental.

Can you compare ojuelegba with no stress can you compare Wizkid former jamz before he started giving us this Yankee stuff person no understand

'No stress no be jam'. Says a nairalader. People who recognise value recognise value.
Re: Wizkid Needs The Advice Dangote Gave El Rufai by SSBOtaru(m): 6:06am On Oct 02, 2020
The truth is we all need advice. This is inspired by wizkid no stress.
see the cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gakZ1ljG268

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Vin Diesel - Feel Like I Do [new Song] / Marioo - KARMA Lyrics / DOWNLOAD: Robin K – Bad Influence Ft. Bella Shmurda • Mp3 •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.