Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Pls Celebrate With Me Is My Son Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pls Celebrate With Me Is My Son Birthday (363 Views)

"Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) / Kenyan Man Who Spent N1.7M On His Son's Birthday Begs For Financial Assistance / Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Celebrate With Me Is My Son Birthday by facealone05(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Exactly one year ago I was called that u av finally arrived to these world I shed tears of joy that finally I will be called Daddy�,so now u are a year older today and as we celebrate u today the world will celebrate u forever.�
The wisdom, knowledge and understanding for u to grow God will release it unto u and the favour,grace and joy will not depart from u IJN...���

Re: Pls Celebrate With Me Is My Son Birthday by Madibah(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mortuary
Re: Pls Celebrate With Me Is My Son Birthday by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Noone wants to celebrate your sons birthday because no one cares. Now clear off.
Re: Pls Celebrate With Me Is My Son Birthday by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Koboko444:
Noone wants to celebrate your sons birthday because no one cares. Now clear off.
You could have ignored the thread brother, your comment was and is sort of mean especially when it's one that has to do with a child. His thread is harmless.
You don't have to be mean, especially to kids.
Re: Pls Celebrate With Me Is My Son Birthday by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Madibah:
Mortuary
What does this comment mean, what does it have to do with this post?
Re: Pls Celebrate With Me Is My Son Birthday by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday to your cute son, may his life be long and meaningful and whether you believe in the existence of God or not, may God supply you and his mother with more than enough to cater for him and the ones to come. May you have reasons to be happy concerning him and may you live long enough to reap the fruits of your labour over him.
Hip hip hip!!! HURRAY!!!
LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigeria Celebrity Buries His Mother / 30-04-**** IT'S MY BIRTHDAY / Food Security Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.