Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd (32729 Views)

Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) / GNI Casts His Votes Amid Cheers From Voters (pics) / Esama Of Benin, Chief Sir Gabriel Osawuru Igbinedion Votes In Benin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Hier(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
okay
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by BajuGoldmehda(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jungle don matured!!! I wish my party bearer candidate best of luck.
Anyway, We Move!!!
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Ebenezar2021: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
this man finish Edo state sha
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Antoeni(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Please what the Condition of Gov Wike on his Isolation center?

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by ojaysam25(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oshomole will be buried politically today....mark this words!!!
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by biglizzy: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Chai �

Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Wettoid123: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
SmartProf:
This Lucky Igbinedion is who Ize Iyamu was an apprentice to in looting, when he served Igbinedion as SSG. He learnt really well and now wants to open his own shop as governor. Edo people wont allow that.

And he is coming like a saint just the way bubu came in edolites be wise other wise it will be another 8yrs of gnashing of teeth!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by ruffDiamond: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
the criminal who ruined the state
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
[s][/s] e pain am well well
oya shout torgba!
4 + 4 = Torgba
e shock you?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Antoeni(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDP na Dead in Edo

Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by chrisblack: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
lol I heard the criminal captain is voting against criminal pasta ize
compare to igbenedion whom the entire state both PDP and apc agreed was a monumental failure.Capt Hosa In every area of life outshines the igbenedion's .In what way is Capt Hosa a criminal? You are short of understanding.Its your trademark( IPOB ). In every area Hosa is far successful than the igbenedion's.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by GreaterFuture(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Queenlovely:
I met Lucky Igbinedion back in 2009.

this guy is stupidly wealthy, stolen wealth, stolen destiny.

the youths will not learn
Where did you meet him, and how was your meeting him connected with his Stupendous wealth?
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
gudresult:
SINGLE FOUR-ODD, if you know you'll pay me after winning;
whatsapp;

081 49 51 1357

let's win very big
Go & sell your fada house to play it

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by cyril10(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Baawaa:
Bad luck Igbinedon what a thief,politically he has become man of yesterday

He is still better than the crop of politicians you have in your APC that has destroyed the country beyond repair.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
chrisblack:
compare to igbenedion whom the entire state both PDP and apc agreed was a monumental failure.Capt Hosa In every area of life outshines the igbenedion's .In what way is Capt Hosa a criminal? You short of understanding.Its your trademark( IPOB ). In every area Hosa is far successful than the igbenedion's.
In what area is Captain Hosa successful than the Igbinedion?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Queenlovely(f): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
investments.
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by freeborn02: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
CilicMarin:

Go and sell your phone accessories...Politics is not for you Opiaku.

Yeah. Politics is for people who are morally decayed like you. Politics is for the dishonourable, insensitive, absurd people like you, who don't mind playing the fool for politicians.
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by GreaterFuture(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Queenlovely:

we met at a ski Alp in Switzerland, his Rolex alone he was putting on will pay the school fees of the entire unilag
Ok
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by chrisblack: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
cyril10:

He is still better than the crop of politicians you have in your APC that has destroyed the country beyond repair.
shame on you the lucky igbinedion the whole state including both parties agreed was a disaster? .better?.Do you know you are kind of stupid,cause the Obaseki you are rooting for was Part of the APC.He was kicked of the party not because he wanted to leave.infact he begged to stay and only purchased the PDP ticket as a stopgap for is return back.tell me what makes Obaseki different. Go and sit down.talking through your smelling anus

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by chrisblack: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Ok
so you are satisfied with her answer. Even in Lagos here he used to party all through with is favorite musician Expensive oligbese.
His partying was legendary
Governance=0.02 Partying=100%
The great lucky igbinedion
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by akinwunmi21393: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Which faction igbin dey sef
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by GreaterFuture(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
chrisblack:
so you are satisfied with her answer. Even in Lagos here he used to party all through with is favorite musician Expensive oligbese.
His partying was legendary
Governance=0.02 Partying=100%
The great lucky igbinedion
Ok so how did you know? You were at his Parties too
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by chrisblack: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Ok so how did you know? You were at his Parties too
you were small during is tenure.Go and ask your uncle's .
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Kambols95(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
May the candidate that would bring dividend of democracy to the people of Edo state be victorious in this battle
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by chrisblack: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
fados4sure:

In what area is Captain Hosa successful than the Igbinedion?
business simple.please don't mention igbinedions school,we all know the state or the so called world class hospital that we all know their present condition Capt Hosa .The forbes man
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
chrisblack:
business simple.please don't mention igbinedions school,we all know the state or the so called world class hospital that we all know their present condition Capt Hosa .The forbes man
Which business do captain Hosa have that can be compare to The Igbinedion biz?
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by shilz(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Baawaa:
Bad luck Igbinedon what a thief,politically he has become man of yesterday
politics is more than what you wrote here.
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by Ruhamah2: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hey!! That's my polling unit too. Hope the voting and collation will go on peacefully.
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by SimpKING: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Queenlovely:

I hope to be as wealthy as he is but not through the stealing though... May God bless my hustle and also send helpers ���
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by samwillyco1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Queenlovely:

I hope you got your own share of his wealth, please give me my own share
Re: Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd by samwillyco1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Who are they supporting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic / #BuhariTrain In Pictures / Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.