Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Edo Election: Gani Audu Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Gani Audu Votes (22402 Views)

Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Gani Audu Votes by Bennycollins: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
With all the Machiavellian measures adopted by the fed govt through the IG, you should know they are interested in who wins. Why call anyone a dunce if he or she thinks that a party that fails at the center
could fail in the state? Any thing that undermines the political fortunes of the party that has failed the nation, as you have acknowledged, is wise, going forward.
Friend22:

Stop being a baby.
I simply said that you can't use what is happening at the federal level to judge a state matter.
So,I want to know what is wrong in my statement.
Let's leave insult aside.
Re: Edo Election: Gani Audu Votes by kunlebonik(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
When there is better contender candidate, people will voted for popular agility.
Re: Edo Election: Gani Audu Votes by talk2rotman(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bennycollins:
Saying people would be shocked means that the popular candidate would loose. Does God favour one man against the poular wish ?

in the kingdom of God, the majority does not carry the vote but whoever God favours. haven't you read in your bible where God won a battle with just 300 soldiers with against an entire nation in the time of Gideon?
and David the savant of God killing thousands alone?
Re: Edo Election: Gani Audu Votes by Friend22(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bennycollins:
With all the Machiavellian measures adopted by the fed govt through the IG, you should know they are interested in who wins. Why call anyone a dunce if he or she thinks that a party that fails at the center
could fail in the state? Any thing that undermines the political fortunes of the party that has failed the nation, as you have acknowledged, is wise, going forward.

I am from Edo state and I can tell you categorically that APC do not really need federal might to win all things been equal.

And I still insist that you can't use what happens at the federal level to judge a state.
Can you honestly use the performance of let's say Prof Babagana Zulum of Borno state to judge who you will vote because the FG is not faring well?!
That's why I referred to those who will use such criteria as dunce.

I don't think you understand the point.
Re: Edo Election: Gani Audu Votes by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
CilicMarin:
Expect another result like:

APC : 2000

PDP: 2..
CilicMarin how far naas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC / Attacks Not Xenophobic, 89 Nigerians Killed Since 2017 - South Africa / Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.