Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT (49007 Views)

Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Apc’s Claim On My Citizenship Idiotic –atiku / APC’s claim on Akpabio stolen mandate an insult – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by krishfwesh(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
More wisdom man... the last time I checked he was iyamu opponent and he knows how far APC can go to win election

BlowYourMind:
Obaseki is going the way he came, election was rigged for him and he is been rigged out.

bye bye obaseki

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by WhizdomXX(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
SmartProf:
The money APC plans to distribute to buy officials is their sensitive materials but Edo people are more sensitive and wont allow rubbish. I pity those INEC officials cos if Edo people get them, their own ban wont be from the U.S but rather from Earth cos they will be sent to eternity with beatings.

Sir, nothing will happen.Is it not Nigeria that we're in or is it another Country. The people will cry under the oppression of a select few and four years later receive ludo and slippers from them as the dividends of democracy whilst campaigning for their second tenure.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by BlowYourMind: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
krishfwesh:
More wisdom man... the last time I checked he was iyamu opponent and he knows how far APC can go to win election

Thanks
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by alizma: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
I think these demons will remove Obaseki oo... They have out manuevered him with multiple vote suppression strategies while his only strategy is banking that Buhari will honor the will of the people but Buhari being the dishonest man he is won't
And you believed him, were you the one that paid for the cloth they shared yesterday?
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by MrBONE2(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kusheer:
Call 911
Tooo late, the deed had already been done grin

Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by Tannhauser(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
You keep on overestimating Nigerians grin

shocked
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by WhizdomXX(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
The last time I checked, AIT-Dokpesi is still strong PDP leader who contested for the party's National chairman.
In essence, This is mere propaganda

You're all on NL shouting, slawormir is also here instead of going to the field to exercise your franchise for your candidate.

Whereas I don't see kahal and other POI supporters online.

If POI eventually won, you'll crying foul not knowing you're the cause of his failure

Anyone who has not gone to vote shouldn't bother because we both know the winner has already been selected,despite INEC's assurance. Remaining for the announcement. APC Congrats.

NB:POI didn't win this election, APC a failed party did. Consoling news is they won another failure.
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by DTaj: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
From AIT, the damned propaganda-suffused TV station, owned by Raymond Dokpesi, (one of the tax collectors who scammed daft, outgoing Governor Obaseki of about N16 billion) with the terrible reputation of owing workers' salary for over 3 years!

Lies. Lies. They've already seen their defeat.

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu will, by the special grace of God, be declared the Governor-elect of Edo State tomorrow, Sunday, September 20, 2020 and his cerebral wife, medical doctor, professor of Medicine, Professor Idia Ize-Iyamu will be right behind him as his usual fortress! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by SaintLucia: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Toscarel:

When a zonebee speaks it stinks.
No amount of propaganda from AIT a PDP television will save Obagone today. He has been rejected in Edo.

E- Edo
D- Disown
O- Obaseki

Sorry Mr IPOB pig I can feel your pain. grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by femzycool12(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
AIT with propaganda, I didn't see or hear anything related to the topic.AIT with propaganda, I didn't see or hear anything related to the topic.AIT with propaganda, I didn't see or hear anything related to the topic.
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by friday2011(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
supportnija:
AIT with propaganda, I didn't see or hear anything related to the topic.

How will you hear...?
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by Iceberg3: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Trust that lying Mohammed,NBC to sanction and fine Ait.
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by Brandonx(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
domino4211:
US should please help us nuke Edo state right now..
Almost all the problems of Nigeria are currently gathered there: cultists,thieves,armed robbers,Tinubu,Ganduje,Wike,Oshiomhole,etc...
Nuking Edo right now will drastically reduce the rate of violence and corruption in Nigeria..
Ozuor. undecided
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by Dchampion65: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
I did not see where money change hands in the video.
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by Loveurneighbour: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
I can't believe AIT's propaganda i.e (PDP television station).

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by greggng: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
SmartProf:
The money APC plans to distribute to buy officials is their sensitive materials but Edo people are more sensitive and wont allow rubbish. I pity those INEC officials cos if Edo people get them, their own ban wont be from the U.S but rather from Earth cos they will be sent to eternity with beatings.

Stop being naive ....who are the Edo people? Is important to take side but don't use the word Edo people cos Edo people are the electorate wit voters card ....and they on both sides of the divide ...
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by GermanPoison(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
AIT PDP national station

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by RealAlubarika(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
oshozondii:
#EdoDecides2020
Oredo Ward 12, @inecnigeria folks claim they have not been paid and receiving money from APC.

https://twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1307281903700135936?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkxnBu5YHko

These corp members are something else, where they not told that they've to render their services before payment is made. Which employer pays before services is rendered. Even civil servant gets their pay at the end of the month. When we conducted a re-run election in Anambra state 2012 we where paid two months after the election
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by samwillyco1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
If true he or she might loss his job. If you want to collect bribe do it coded like Nigerian Police, and not in the presence of everybody because almost everybody have his or her camera phone
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by Chirowman(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
No be small things
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by weselomo(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohhh Damnnnn Shiiitttt nigggaarr

Bleep the Inec staff

Bleep Obaseki

Bleep oshiomole

Bleep Buhari

Bleep NL mods

Bleep You reading this

Bleep You all

nonsense undecided
ur yansh
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
domino4211:
US should please help us nuke Edo state right now..
Almost all the problems of Nigeria are currently gathered there: cultists,thieves,armed robbers,Tinubu,Ganduje,Wike,Oshiomhole,etc...
Nuking Edo right now will drastically reduce the rate of violence and corruption in Nigeria..
Until you learn from history that the civil war happened because A-class politicians were killed.
Ask for nuke from US, let another war begins.
Thinking from toes.
Wawu.
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by 24power: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obaseki 4 + 4 is a goal o

Happy weekend great people..

if you're still paying up to 7K to PHCN monthly and can't boast of 14hours power supply daily it's a TABOO and if you are still fueling your generating set in Nigeria, it's a taboo... Go green by subscribing to our smart technology solution via solar power system

See catalog for pricing
https:///c/2348159908317
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Apc is a party of very irresponsible individuals. what a show of shame in edo state
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by DexterousOne(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
We are as guilty as our leaders in this country. Puting blames on politicians is hypocrisy to me. We are all the same.

True

Most nigerians sympathise with this behaviour

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by IamCookie(f): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDP TV Station!
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by illicit(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is not suppose to be on the front page

It puts the life of the majority of inec staff in jeopardy especially for the action of a few
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by Staro: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Naija
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by Earnonline2: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Edo Election: INEC Staff Take Cash From APC, Claim They Have Not Been Paid - AIT by Stallione(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Start stoning him nah,wetin una dey wait for,haba..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) / Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.