Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate (5339 Views)

Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / APC Full Of Toronto Certificate Holders – Sambo / Mimiko Blasts Tinubu: "My Three And Half Years Is Better Than Your 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by Beaf: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=14pt]How I Overcame Toronto Certificate Scandal —Tinubu[/size]
Written by Kunle Awosiyan, Lagos Saturday, 19 June 2010

Former Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, has attributed his victory over allegation of certificate forgery to the brilliance and firmness of former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Tinubu said, at the launching of a book, “Contemporary issues in Nigerian constitutional law,” a series of essays compiled in honour of Osinbajo on Friday, that but for Osinbajo,  his political career would have nosedived.

According to Tinubu: “The capability and firmness of Osinbajo in my time of travail made me to triumph against every plan by my detractors to destroy my image and career.”

[size=14pt]It will be recalled that the late human rights lawyer, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, prosecuted Tinubu over certificate forgery during his first tenure as governor between 1999 and 2003.[/size]

However, while speaking as the Special Guest of Honour at the book launch, Tinubu said that he would have been nailed for the offence he did not commit if Osinbajo was not available to defend him.

“Osinbajo brought his knowledge of constitutional law and stood by me even at the time when some of my commissioners were planning to resign from the cabinet. He indulged my politics and allowed it to flourish in the face of detractors,” he said.

He added that Osinbajo was the best decision he ever made in his political career, describing him as the biggest weapon in his political armoury.

“Osinbajo encouraged me to create 37 Local Council Development Areas with his astounding knowledge of constitutional law. I could challenge the Federal Government because of the capability of the professor of law,” Tinubu said.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/news/1360-how-i-overcame-toronto-certificate-scandal-tinubu.html
Re: Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by Beaf: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=14pt]Gani Fawehinmi[/size]

Re: Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2011
lol, Beaf this is propaganda like. Gani's claim was inaccurate. The whole thing was about University of Chicago vs. Chicago State University claims, if I recall correctly.
Re: Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by seanet02: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

lol, Beaf this is propaganda like. Gani's claim was inaccurate. The whole thing was about University of Chicago vs. Chicago State University claims, if I recall correctly.
let him continue with his campaign of hatred. Surely he is too shallow minded to reason beyond his sight.
Re: Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by Beaf: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2011
seanet02:

let him continue with his campaign of hatred. Surely he is too shallow minded to reason beyond his sight.

Unu go wound pesin wit laf o! Our thin legged OPC vagabond has stopped making death threats! Wonders! shocked
Re: Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Osinbanjo has been the arrow head of legalized corruption in Lagos.

This Judas priest was the one that drafted the contract between Alpha Beta and Lagos State and was rewarded by Tinubu as an executive of the firm after he left office.

Osinbanjo also deliberately refused to challenge the exoneration of Bamaiyi and Al Mustapha's murder conviction by not contesting it to the Supreme Court.

Note that it was another crooked idiot by the name of Justice Salami as President of the Appeal Court that freed Bamaiyi and Al Mustapha over the murders of Kudirat Abiola.

Tinubu had entered an agreement with the north to squash the conviction of Al Mustapha and Bamaiya as a pre condition in getting the satanic ACN and CPC alliance moving forward.

The Abiolas have been sacrificed not with their lives but their souls by Tinubu and co.

This is why the Abiola family wants nothing to do with Tinubu .
Re: Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by NwaNimo1(m): 12:42am On Oct 17, 2023
Beaf:
[size=14pt]How I Overcame Toronto Certificate Scandal —Tinubu[/size]
Written by Kunle Awosiyan, Lagos Saturday, 19 June 2010

Former Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, has attributed his victory over allegation of certificate forgery to the brilliance and firmness of former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Tinubu said, at the launching of a book, “Contemporary issues in Nigerian constitutional law,” a series of essays compiled in honour of Osinbajo on Friday, that but for Osinbajo,  his political career would have nosedived.

According to Tinubu: “The capability and firmness of Osinbajo in my time of travail made me to triumph against every plan by my detractors to destroy my image and career.”

[size=14pt]It will be recalled that the late human rights lawyer, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, prosecuted Tinubu over certificate forgery during his first tenure as governor between 1999 and 2003.[/size]

However, while speaking as the Special Guest of Honour at the book launch, Tinubu said that he would have been nailed for the offence he did not commit if Osinbajo was not available to defend him.

“Osinbajo brought his knowledge of constitutional law and stood by me even at the time when some of my commissioners were planning to resign from the cabinet. He indulged my politics and allowed it to flourish in the face of detractors,” he said.

He added that Osinbajo was the best decision he ever made in his political career, describing him as the biggest weapon in his political armoury.

“Osinbajo encouraged me to create 37 Local Council Development Areas with his astounding knowledge of constitutional law. I could challenge the Federal Government because of the capability of the professor of law,” Tinubu said.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/news/1360-how-i-overcame-toronto-certificate-scandal-tinubu.html

Re: Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by KanwuliaExtra: 1:16am On Oct 17, 2023
No end for this GERIATRIC JAGABANDIT!
Is there any continent he did not FORGE a saffyticate?😂

After seeing all these, small wonder Maldonado disgraced the OLD ROGER-FORGER out of Illinois.

In disgust she warned TIEFNUBU:

“DON’T COME BACK TO MY COURT YOU PHOCKING IRAGBIJI SWINE”!

Muchechechecheche

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by orisa37: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2023
TINUBU IS NOT ELECTED PRESIDENT BY THE CERTIFICATE BUT BY EMILOKAN SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
Re: Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by Racoon(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2023
So VP Osinbajo- a RCCG ordained pastor defended Tinubu CSU versus University of Chicago certificate forgery scandal from antiquity.
Re: Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by Varunpulyani: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2023
The cocaine sniffer and the gaslighting university of cows
Re: Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate by StOla: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2023
Racoon:
So VP Osinbajo- a RCCG ordained pastor defended Tinubu CSU versus University of Chicago certificate forgery scandal from antiquity.

Did you think that Christians are not lawyers?

Or Christian lawyers who are Pastors are not allowed to do their job?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Africa’s Top Investment Destination / FG Should Listen To The Ceasefire Call By BOKO HARAM - Lai Mohammed / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu When He Saw One Dollar Is Now 402 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.