Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Experience With Zafariplus.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Zafariplus.com (196 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Zafariplus.com by zchynee: 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
I just feel I should leave this here so as others can comment and share what they think about the platform.
I got to know about www.zafariplus.com in 2018 through a childhood friend. I sell foodstuffs in Enugu. I joined the platform by Registering and just like that, I began posting my goods FREE.
I was getting little orders but in November 2019, I was both shocked and excited when I got a bulk order of two bags of Avocado Pear to be sent to Calabar. I fulfilled this order and this money I earned from this transaction helped treat my sister who was ill that period. I was so grateful to Zafariplus.

Fast forward to today, I have fulfilled no less than 10 orders through this platform.

My aim of dropping this here is that sometimes, good things are undervalued. This is an awesome platform aimed at promoting Made in Africa goods and services FREE. Even though I reluctantly and non-challantly joined, I have never regretted my actions. I have lost nothing but only made profits.
Please, share your opinions and your experiences if you have any encounter with them.
Re: My Experience With Zafariplus.com by Mide3367: 1:48am On Sep 20, 2020
It is only for those in east na

(1) (Reply)

Join Recharge And Get Paid Business / National House Fair 4.0 / Vacancy Alert! Vacancy Alert!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.