Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,492 members, 7,843,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) (44260 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's 45th Birthday Photos / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Unefille: 12:43am On Sep 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Annie is not doubt a shameless woman and just there because of 2babas money. How can you be comfortable seeing your hubby's baby mama Sunbo adeoye organize his birthday? It shows Annie has failed her obligation as a wife.
You and the people who liked this senseless comment of yours are all fools.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Unefille: 12:50am On Sep 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Annie is not doubt a shameless woman and just there because of 2babas money. How can you be comfortable seeing your hubby's baby mama Sunbo adeoye organize his birthday? It shows Annie has failed her obligation as a wife.
You and the all the people who liked this senseless comment of yours are all fools.
Re: 2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by vchykp(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:
pray against spirit of poverty

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Geminvert(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2020
8y88y8:
Some imbeciles will still find a way to involve Buhari in this matter
Like you just did

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Benrosaria(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Oh bob shut up. How you take dey see this life??
Tolerance and happiness is the key ok
Re: 2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by Sta08: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:
if u don't know what to type why cant u keep quite ok
Re: 2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2020
8y88y8:
Some imbeciles will still find a way to involve Buhari in this matter
You are the one to involve him.. shocked
I M B E.. undecided
Re: 2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2020
SexytorresE:
What a shameful event to witness . Ur hubbies baby mama as the person organizing the event or so ... money is everything don’t quote me. Meanwhile, Arsenal were lucky , it hurt me they won angry Pls blues give me joy tomorrow
It hurts you Arsenal won?
Why don't you face your front and worry about the whopping Liverpool is going to give you Noise Makers.. shocked
Re: 2face Idibia's Zoom 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) by SexytorresE(f): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
My chest o
DarkJeddi:
It hurts you Arsenal won?
Why don't you face your front and worry about the whopping Liverpool is going to give you Noise Makers.. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail / Princess Chineke Wants To Insure Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.