Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Unfair Forum Ban - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Unfair Forum Ban (309 Views)

Bill And Melinda Gates Say It’s Unfair They Are So Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfair Forum Ban by GoldPanther(f): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good day everyone, I am new member of NL, yesterday I tried putting up my goods for sale. I took my time to read the rules of the forum including where the mod said all ads on IT should be on on phone/ tech market only.

I then took my time & rewrote my ads abiding by the rules without any mistake and even put only one picture.

I logged in yesterday to see I have been banned till 2037, that's as good as telling me to delete my account.

Yesterday morning after my ist thread was removed I messaged the mods @royalboy and @dragnet to find out what I did wrong for the 3 days initial ban so I can correct it but I got no response only to see I have been further treated so harshly rather than having the courtesy to reply my initial messages telling me what my error was as I am a new member.

I see a lot of obvious scam threads, trash talkers, and uncouth fellows on the forum but they are still there but I try to sell my legit hustle and follow the rules but treated unfairly.

I know that the mods are swamped with a lot of moderation duties and their personal life to have the time to attend to every case personally, but still I expected better & had to air my mind.

Have an awesome day my people.

NB- My writeup keeps on getting banned instead of been looked into...

seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Dragnet
Royalboy

1 Like

Re: Unfair Forum Ban by identitylenz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
2037? grin

Omo your case is in another dimension shocked

Dz is indeed hmmable chaiiiiii
Re: Unfair Forum Ban by GODSENT252: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
damn nigarrrr

this is not alright
Re: Unfair Forum Ban by GoldPanther(f): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
identitylenz:
2037? grin

Omo your case is in another dimension shocked

Dz is indeed hmmable chaiiiiii

That's why I wanted to know where I erred, respect is reciprocal, the least the mods should have done is tell me what I did wrong after reaching out.

Watch this thread would soon disappear to, rather than been looked into.
Re: Unfair Forum Ban by identitylenz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
GoldPanther:

That's why I wanted to know where I erred, respect is reciprocal, the least the mods should have done is tell me what I did wrong after reaching out.

Watch this thread would soon disappear to, rather than been looked into.
I pray they see to it though, sometimes it's not their fault cos the way useless niqqaz and their nonsense post full NL ehn
It's so annoying that's why it mostly affects even the legitimate people here anyways let's see how it goes when they get your messages here

1 Like

Re: Unfair Forum Ban by GoldPanther(f): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
identitylenz:
I pray they see to it though, sometimes it's not their fault cos the way useless niqqaz and their nonsense post full NL ehn
It's so annoying that's why it mostly affects even the legitimate people here anyways let's see how it goes when they get your messages here

Tnx, hope so to.
Re: Unfair Forum Ban by dragnet: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
GoldPanther:

Tnx, hope so to.

Hello, your ban has been lifted from both Technology market and Phone internet market but not Phones.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Re: Unfair Forum Ban by GoldPanther(f): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
ça bien.
Re: Unfair Forum Ban by Skillsnigeria: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2020
Na so Dem dey do, almost all my former account has been banned for 10years.banning has now become a normal thing to me

1 Like

Re: Unfair Forum Ban by GoldPanther(f): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
dragnet:

Hello, your ban has been lifted from both Technology market and Phone internet market but not Phones.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hello @dragnet, please can you kindly unban me from the phone section, I am new and made a mistake in placing an ad post there, It won't happen again, do consider. Cheers
Re: Unfair Forum Ban by GoldPanther(f): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
GoldPanther:

Hello @dragnet, please can you kindly unban me from the phone section, I am new and made a mistake in placing an ad post there, It won't happen again, do consider. Cheers

@dragnet, s'il vous plaît, j'attends toujours smiley

(1) (Reply)

Internal Combustion Engine Is Dead / Incredimail Recovery Tool To Recover Incredimail Emails / NASA Astronaut Jessica Watkins Will Make A Historic Trip As The First Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.