Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Mobile Ad Networks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mobile Ad Networks (218 Views)

Why Do AD Networks Pay Nigerian Publishers Lesser? / 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog / Any Pre-payment Ad Networks For Publishers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Ad Networks by Emmy2009(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hello guys. I just finished creating my first app and I am massively confused. Normally I planned to use admob for ads but I just found out they take four months to send pin. Is there an alternative that pays to Nigeria or even a better ad company I can make more from. Or should I still go with ad mob. I need help please
Re: Mobile Ad Networks by Veiniously: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Emmy2009:
Hello guys. I just finished creating my first app and I am massively confused. Normally I planned to use admob for ads but I just found out they take four months to send pin. Is there an alternative that pays to Nigeria or even a better ad company I can make more from. Or should I still go with ad mob. I need help please
Better use admob... Why in a hurry to get that cash you sure your app good?
Re: Mobile Ad Networks by Emmy2009(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Yeah my app is good. Hopefully one of the best apps in its category right now though I haven't launched yet. The problem I'm having right now is in picking admob. I wont want to register then make money with my app only for em to keep my money cuz I cant get the pin
Re: Mobile Ad Networks by gyrationtech(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ones you have a physical address, the letter will def come...

If it doesn't come after the 4 months, you can still verify using bank statement.

No need to be scared
Re: Mobile Ad Networks by bedfordng(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2020
then you can try other alternatives such as start app, vungle , ironresource , app loving etc

(1) (Reply)

What's The Fastest Way To Send Heavy Files From RDP To Local Windows / I WILL TEACH YOU WEB DEVELOPMENT / Get Free 50,000 Trafic To Your Site Or Blog, Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.