Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting (749 Views)

I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, / Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting by wwwihy: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has expressed displeasure over the conduct of the ongoing governorship election in the state.

He said the Independent National Electoral Commission should have prepared better for the election.

Obaseki spoke after casting his vote at Polling Unit 19, Ward 4, Oredo Local Government Area.

The governor lamented that he stayed for over one and a half hours in the queue.

https://punchng.com/edo-election-im-disappointed-says-obaseki-after-voting/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Re: Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lol

Bleep every politicians. They created the mess we are today.

So he wants to come, vote and leave immediately? People have always queued when voting, this is not the first time, if he truly wants the change that, he should work towards changing it, he has the influence to do that. Abi wetin he expect us to do? undecided

You don't know

Na me talk
Re: Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting by duro4chang(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
That is exactly how the pensioners always queue for hours before they can be paid. You will now know how painful it is. Wait for the results.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
duro4chang:
That is exactly how the pensioners always queue for hours before they can be paid. You will now know how painful it is. Wait for the results.

Don't mind them. They act like they are saint whenever election time comes. Mtcheew. Bunch of wicked hypocrites

You don't know

Na me talk

Lalasticlala
Re: Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting by solmus: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting by frankmoney(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
When APC rigged you in , in 2016 you were happy abi
Re: Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting by adekolaelect(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oga !!!!!! Queuing in not a new things to Nigerians thank God you later voted but many old aged pensioners queued yet they were not paid even including your state .you are benefiting from the system you all created.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
adekolaelect:
Oga !!!!!! Queuing in not a new things to Nigerians thank God you later voted but many old aged pensioners queued yet they were not paid even including your state .you are benefiting from the system you all created.

God bless you jare, you deserve a bottle of Heineken.

You don't know

Na me talk
Re: Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting by athaboi(f): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obaseki should face his plans if he has any and stop talking too much

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: Misleading Images Flood The Internet / Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? / Final Ondo Election Results Out - Akeredolu Leads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.