Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes (26550 Views)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by imakay(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Best of luck to the winner.
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by jaxxy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
We have a major problem in this country and the masses, youths and security agencies are major parts of it. Along with the leadership.
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by ike95: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr They are still going to lose
are you sure there going to lose?
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Angelfrost(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
kpukpuyenke:
Dem never see anything

Make Dem continue to dey wail ooo angry

Obaseki will not be the main casualty of a poorly conducted or heavily rigged election... That would be those who sacrificed their time, energy, peace of mind, and even security to elect their choice of leader!!!

This is not how democracy should be practiced... It is shameful and subjects us all to massive ridicule across the universe, especially in this advanced information age of internet.

There are certain things I don't expect adults (those above 18) to joke about.
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Loveurneighbour: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDP it's too early to loose hope

2 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by PrinceMajestic: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
No point crying over spilt milk. Pdp has been very good to my superiors and i may have 1 way or the other benefited from them through my superiors but that dnt make me a pdp member, that doesn't mean i must join pdp to be politically successful or have peaceful politics in my state. But truth is i can attest to so many atrocities of pdp when they controld the f.g of nigeria, the 2005 polls is an unforgettable threat to life pdp caused us. infact apc is very democratic for letting pdp win any state outside SS. I admire APC but am not allowed to join, maybe i shall wait till we finally have an apc govnor just as edo is about returning to the presidntial party. Congrats H.E POI incoming governor elect and c in c Edo state. Pdp reap what you sow, i rather wait for your downfall in Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Oizee(f): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
They are still going to lose
u have this positive mind you know, no matter what happens, u said Obaseki is 4+4. some supporters mind don dey shake o

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by IamCookie(f): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
PDP it's too early to loose hope

shocked grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by oweman: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Is that the new stories by Ologhondiyan and his party members ?
Well am not surprised much more stories came from kogi state which they were not able to present to the electoral tribunal .
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by bhella10: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Let the wailing begins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Felixtuta(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
May God help Edo and her people
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by marsman: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where is the prove
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by greggng: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pdp will never seizes to amaze me...I have no pity for pdp....this blackmailing won't help them today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by osazsky(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
EzeYezzuz:
So happy cheesy grin cheesy grin

IPOB current situation
see a whole grown up yopob youth supporting impunity...today is eviction on bb9ja its showing live on gotv pls do the needfull and omotosha is currently having sex with erica now..they are still showing it o..live sex
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by biglizzy: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Edo no be lagos
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Earnonline2: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Really
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Oracleforce: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDP has started wailing.....

Your wailing continues till the Biafraudn Republic is established
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Afritop(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Whatever PDP and APC says in this election is non of my business
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by ezeudo97817: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
nothing is good provided no lifestyle is lost n dg Obaseki loses.
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Holaomoakin(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Votes buy-ing at the same time accusing opposition.
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Mathantics: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Madibah:

I Don't have religion bro..
I live my life the way and like

and lastly your papa na pig

Fvcking Islamic using taqiyya.
Why are you pained if you don't have religion.
I blame your mumu father for not using condom and flushing you through WC.
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Madibah(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mathantics:

Fvcking Islamic using taqiyya.
Why are you pained if you don't have religion.
I blame your mumu father for not using condom and flushing you through WC.

And I blame your father for not using you to do ritual
It's so painful your death would be of waste
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by pquaver(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
StagethemTVee:
When asked why they are breaking laws, APC and its supporters will say PDP did worse in Ekiti state in 2014. My question though is, is that now why APC came on the wings of change? Isn't it because Nigerians thought APC will be a respecter of the rule of law? You hear some supposed educated people speak and wonder.

What dif pdp come with? wind of Rigging? You have are first that your pdp is a party of fraud corruption and election riggers if not then APC has done no wrong if the do same thing..
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Buddy0:
Pdp are in despair... We told them they will be disgraced, they didn't listen.

Where are Edo no be Lagos crew ??
We dey here o
Any issues?
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:23am On Sep 20, 2020
allthingsgood:
Losers
You say grin grin
Re: Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes by allthingsgood: 6:25am On Sep 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Backs Lamido/Amaechi For 2015 / Buhari Shuns Lagos Visit, But Hosts Ogun Governor At The Villa / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.