Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard (96738 Views)

Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Babastrong(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Animal that will deciding your fate.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by gidyambi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
To view the results from INEC SERVERS visit https://inecelectionresults.com/login and register. If you do not receive your activation code check your spam folder.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by SmartPolician: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
GoodofNaija:
Beware of fake results shocked

Vanguard will never publish fake result.

What do they stand to gain?

Vanguard is not highly politicized media house like Sahara Reporters
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by ZedicusZurZoran: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:

Are you sure you did arithmetic in primary school at all? undecided
e no do
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Vmotors: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nigerians will remain the way they are as long as Apc is in government.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by profchyke2020: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Let he who have the bigger balls win, after all they are all players with different clubs.. Abeg who know where one can learn how to operate Folk lift
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
realstars:
The War Is A Combating War Of Finger Decition. If Not Manipulated, The End Will Tell.
results from PDP stronghold. wait for results from APC strongholds
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Ikmonie92: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ehor in uhunwmode local government
Apc 70
Pdp 203

Ugha in uhunwmode local government
Apc 75
PDP 156

That is my local government of origin son
I stay in pz, sapele road in Benin city bombing and huzzling.... but once he reach time like this to take go back to your root...I nor dey hesitate...as i dey type so...i dey my village...

600 years of blessing for u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Dminister(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
From this results alone pdp has 15 and APC 13 hahahaha PDP still leading
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Sewgon79(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
tunderay:
APC crushing PDP

Did you count the amount of winning boot PDP have, is more than APC.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by fxdee(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Algold:
Overnight turnaround will take place. I have lost interest in Nigeria when good people are not allow to take their rightful place.
Obaseki is what Edo people wants.
APC have a way of sabotaging people mandate.
God is bigger than Oshiomole, Tinubu and APC.

Edo election is this most talk about election in the history of state election in Nigeria.

Nothing good about APC
When Goodluck left it was $1 to N160
Within the space of 5years it has triple under Buhari... Soon it will get to N500.
Tribalism, nepotism, division among ethics groups that have coexist for long.
Miyetti Allah is the chief spokeman
Boko Haram dine and wine on the same plate with those at he helms of affair

so how much was the dollar when he took over or when pdp govt took over in 1999..always know the trend of things before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by marticeus(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
I will not be surprised if OBASEKI wins by Dr Tony Momoh an APC chieftain. I understand he (Tony) is from Edo’s North and predictably/ assumably Adams Oshomole’s strongholds.
That statement is very DEEP, if you know you know. The election is a forgone conclusion in favour of Godwin.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by mashad(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Election in Nigeria is very predictable.

PDP's stronghold will be announced first, PDP will be in early lead.
Just within a blink, results with questionable digits will be released and APC will be declared the winner then straight to Court.
Y'all Africans need to upgrade.

Not in this case....You are free to quote after final result

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Femeto: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
tunderay:
APC crushing PDP
Which kind igbo you smoke?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Caseless: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
martineverest:
u clearly don't know anything....from the results above obaseki is leading APC in oshiomole's region and APC biggest region with 200 votes....the results from Edo south and central is alarming...and the difference is huge.u know what that means?
How many results have been released from the so called edo north? You guys are always quick to celebrate.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by jidxin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
tunderay:
APC crushing PDP
are you sure you read that well

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Pasteeyellah(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDPcally Obaseki is winning but APCcally the result might be announce in favour of APC.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Michaelmercy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Algold:
Overnight turnaround will take place. I have lost interest in Nigeria when good people are not allow to take their rightful place.

Edo election is this most talk about election in the history of state election in Nigeria.

Nothing good about APC
Within the space of 5years it has triple under Buhari... Soon it will get to N500.

Hello Sir The dollar was 400 naira plus when Goodluck Jonathan left in May 2015. Both APC and PDP na scam

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Algold: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Michaelmercy:
Hello Sir The dollar was 400 naira plus when Goodluck Jonathan left in May 2015. Both APC and PDP na scam

Where did u get your data from...

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by henrysam(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:

Are you sure you did arithmetic in primary school at all? undecided
The guy na olodo
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Xfemt(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
tunderay:
APC crushing PDP
olodo did u calculate at all

APC is 2133 and PDP is 2405 wit Wht is posted above

lazy youth

ona no go calculate ona go just de talk because get big mouth
agbaya

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by AroleOduduwa2: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oracleforce:
Edo is changing to be Osun and Lagos state...
If you know, you know....

Obaseki will cry blood and water....

Jagaban will do the magic....if you know you know...

What do you know, you keep shouting if you know you know, like you know anything. I still don’t understand why people take things like this personal when they don’t directly or indirectly benefit from either Apc or Pdp

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by pasol4real(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:
Congratulations Governor Ize Iyamu. grin
Oga you do maths for school? Oya go n collect ya money back

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Oracleforce: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

What do you know, you keep shouting if you know you know, like you know anything. I still don’t understand why people take things like this personal when they don’t directly or indirectly benefit from either Apc or Pdp

What force you to my mention...dude, if you don't like my opinion, you scroll on instead of pouring your concentrated biles on me...
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by jlinkd78(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
APC 2220 vs PDP 2469 from this Vanguard results
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by themanderon: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nigeria is the only country on Gods green earth who keeps doing the same thing while expecting a different result. It's a vicious cycle.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by LOVEGINO(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
princeade86:
God will decide who will win
please oooo. God no send naija politics oooo. We re on our own abeg
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by w808: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pdp all the way
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by Rekcyber(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Well, my prayers be say... Make them no ring this election.. cry cry
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by 21cents: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Michaelmercy:
big phat lies. Dollar was less than N200 in 2015. Be like say you think say na mumu people dey here.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by LikeAking: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Algold:

Nothing good about APC

Obaseki and his opposers are all evil Nigerian politicians.
The incumbent Gov of Edo has not done anything that will make his state great,just like the rest of his 34 colleagues.

The Pastor will end up been a big failure like all the Nigerian governors in history.

If Edo ppl actually want G.O,then we have a long wayt o go in Naija.

What has G.O done for Edo that has made Edo betta than other states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard by TruthinAction: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Algold:

Nothing good about APC

Only irrational people will still vote APC into power. Maybe because herdsmen are yet to visit their villages. Instead finding ways to end their reign, unwise people are still inviting them. You might want to argue that herdsmen issue didn't start today. I agree but it has entered a new dimension where they have sponsors from the government and are untouchable. Be wise, vote out APC from all states and let's free Nigeria from the siege of these terrorists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Herdsmen Attack In Igangan, Oyo Today (Graphic) / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.