Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

BCO Is A Disappointment Amb. Commassie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BCO Is A Disappointment Amb. Commassie (214 Views)

Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans / Saraki In Trouble As Bco Threaten To Shut Down Nass / Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BCO Is A Disappointment Amb. Commassie by okrote4real: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Following the resignation of Amb. Husaini Coomassie as the Diaspora Coordinator of the Buhari Campaign Organization, BCO and the response by the so called Senior Special Assistant to the National Coordinator, BCO, Chidi Eze, that he has not been seen anywhere around the National Secretariat nor has he participated in any BCO activities in the last two years, way before the 2019 general Elections, Amb Coomassie has responded angrily and called his false claim a sham and a figment of his imagination.

According to him, he's not a hungry man and has seen Mr President severally even without the BCO.

He decided not to join issues with the busy body SSA who was employed few months ago and advised him to ask for records of activities from his boss and not to rush online without due consultations and be talking rubbish, thereby making mockery of the Organization.
Where was Eze when I mounted billboard, banners and flags at the BCO Secretariat within those 2years, especially prior to the 2019 campaign?

Let me educate him that after the 2019 general elections, We held 2 meetings at the Secretariat and an award night at Nicon Luxury and I participated all in person, by then the said Eze was still scouting for Job. I'm not a novice, i have the videos and press publications of all activities that I participated, i always move around with my media team.

"As a deputy national coordinator of the said organisation, I deserve to be contacted by the Chief of Staff, Secretary or even the National Coordinator himself of all activities regarding the organisation but I was completely not carried along, likewise so many excos. Sometimes you will just hear a meeting was held with a selected few, especially when paying a courtesy visit to Mr President at the Villa or to see some prominent personalities. Must I be going to the Secretariat everyday as if I have nothing doing ? Every politician is expected to have a legitimate job doing and definitely not bench warmers, loitering around waiting until small monetary donations are made and be thinking of a sharing formula.

I repeat in a loud voice, I have never collected a kobo from anybody or shared any money what soever with anybody in the BCO, just in case people are thinking in that direction, because politics is a dangerous game. I'm not that type of desperate person. Alhamdulillah, I'm doing very well.

"We know there are people that are using the BCO as their source of income. It will interest you to know that even the National coordinator, Alh Danladi Pasali, doesn't come to the Secretariat always, because he has a job doing, he is the National Secretary of IPMAN, the Chief of Staff and other stakeholders have other Jobs outside politics, so I will advice other members to do same.

"So if Eze or whatever he calls himself doesn't know how we started, he should just keep mute and stop talking rubbish, where was he when I was bringing out my hard earned money printing VARIETIES OF T-SHIRTS, FACE CAPS, BANNERS etc ?
Where was he when I risked my life travelling from one country and the other on awareness campaigns in Europe?
Where was he when I was sponsoring media programmes & jingles in the name of BCO ?
Infact I demand an apology from the national Coordinator for allowing such a nonentity to counter my letter.

"Someone should not just come from nowhere to say things he has no knowledge about. I'm a reputable person and I know my worth.

Now I understand what my late father once told me, that politics is a faculty of lies, where only the liars graduates successfully.

"Eventhough I left BCO, it's with gladness, so i urge the so-called Eze to shut up if he has nothing meaningful to say ! He should allow his Boss to counter my letter not him, we are not mates.

The earlier BCO put their house in order, the better for them.

"I thank all the people that contributed positively to the re-election of president Buhari and not the worthless people who have nothing to offer" he concluded.

BCO Is A Disappointment- Amb. Commassie - http://www.okrotesblog.com/2020/09/bco-is-disappointment-amb-commassie.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Youths React On Obaseki’s Victory, Issues PDP Ultimatum Ahead Of 2023 / FG Online Portal For Nigerians To Access N75billion Survival Fund Starts Today / The Obaseki Tsunami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.