Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader (10007 Views)

Nnamani, Utazi, Reps Members Support Ugwuanyi As Enugu LGA Campaigns Start / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Enugu East Senatorial Zone Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by OEPHIUS(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
...Pledges absolute loyalty, support for governor’s political decisions in 2023

Thousands of jubilant members and supporters of the resilient Ebeano Political Family in Enugu State, on Saturday, unanimously endorsed Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as their leader in whom they are well pleased.

The members of the political movement gave the endorsement, when the founder who was a former governor of the state and Senator representing Enugu East Senatorial District, Senator Chimaroke Nnamani, led them to pay a solidarity visit to Gov. Ugwuanyi, at the Government House, Enugu.

Describing Gov. Ugwuanyi as one of them and an unassuming, peace-loving, visionary and worthy leader who has kept the vision and philosophy of the movement alive, the Ebeano family pledged their unalloyed loyalty and support to the governor in his choice of a political successor.

The Ebeano family maintained that Gov. Ugwuanyi deserves the same political privileges enjoyed by his predecessors in the choice of their successors as well as other positions.

Speaking at the colourful and well-attended event, the founder of the Ebeano Political Family, Senator Dr. Nnamani, reassured the governor that they will fully mobilize and rally support on his political decisions in 2023, stressing that “where you are going is where shall go”.

Sen. Nnamani who disclosed that Ebeano signifies “balancing of interest, applying leverages to guarantee interest”, added that Gov. Ugwuanyi is “a man of destiny, with political savvy and sagacity, who is far above others”.

Recalling how Gov. Ugwuanyi brought him back from political retirement, Sen. Nnamani pointed out that the Ebeano movement is not a political party but only playing a complementary role to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state to actualize its lofty agenda.

Addressing the mammoth crowd, Gov. Ugwuanyi, who was delighted at the event, said that “today’s visit to show solidarity is akin to a family reunion as I see many friends and associates of old, political associates, business friends and indeed my peers in the streets of Enugu growing up”.

The governor added that the solidarity was “a spontaneous freewill demonstration of your support with the sole aim of affording our administration the peace, focus and conducive operating political environment to consolidate our modest achievements and deliver more dividends of democracy to Ndi Enugu”.

Gov. Ugwuanyi who paid glowing tribute to Sen. Nnamani for the unique role he played in his political career, said that “I therefore proudly acknowledge God’s faithfulness using this family at the beginning of my political odyssey and I say – to God be the glory”.

Reiterating his resolve to continue to serve the people of Enugu State diligently, the governor noted: “The event of today is a most humbling experience; it challenges us to a deeper reflection and further reinforces our commitment to serve Ndi Enugu”.

He therefore assured the people of the state that his administration will always work for their great good.

“In 2015, it pleased God, and through the instrumentally of the good people of Enugu State, I was elected governor of the state and re-elected in 2019 to serve our people. Our second term re-election was a referendum on our first term performance which saw Ndi Enugu giving us 95.54 percent of total valid votes cast in 2019 gubernatorial election; a phenomenal and unprecedented expression of support across party lines, religious divide and cultural distinction. This underscores the quantum of confidence reposed in our leadership by Ndi Enugu”, Gov. Ugwuanyi said.

Other speakers at the event, such as the Speaker of the House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Edward Ubosi; Rt. Hon. Dr. Pat Asadu of the Federal House of Representatives; State Chairman of the PDP, Hon. Augustine Nnamani; Chief Frank Nweke Jnr. and Dr. Dan Shere, who is the Coordinator of the group, eulogized Gov. Ugwuanyi’s uncommon leadership roles in unifying all political interests as well as reinvigorating the philosophy of the Ebeano political movement, which gave birth to virtually all political actors in the state today.

Enugu State is in the hands of God! #amokelouis

https://www.facebook.com/219622205177206/posts/1020006448472107/

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Timekeeper: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Huh.. Ebeano supermarket

What is the gathering for?

If they don't support, will he be removed from being a governor?

See as crowd full for unnecessary matter, not even a campaign oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Cornel101: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is the one of the worst political calculation of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as Enugu State Governor.After reviving Chimaroke’s dead political career,he is now struggling to build his own political structure.As far as Ebeano is concerned,Chimaroke has the patent right and his recognition as the leader of Ebeano structure will not outlive his tenure in office.Once his tenure expires,Chimaroke will take back the structure from him and will use the structure to influence the outcome of 2023 Governorship election in Enugu State,while he will be relegated.He should have stuck with Gburuism which is his own little structure.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
This guy has the best online warriors in Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by lloydtruth: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lick it, @OP Lick that a$$
Ugwuanyi visit the toilet, jubilation
Ugwuanyi licks soup at public function, jubilation
Please where is this jubilation happening?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by slivertongue: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
stale. next jare
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
all these won't stop sen . ekweremmadu from emerging enugu state governor come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Localemperor: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
guy how much them pay you??
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by okeyglm: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
cabals holding Enugu State down

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
OEPHIUS:

...Pledges absolute loyalty, support for governor’s political decisions in 2023

Thousands of jubilant members and supporters of the resilient Ebeano Political Family in Enugu State, on Saturday, unanimously endorsed Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as their leader in whom they are well pleased.

The members of the political movement gave the endorsement, when the founder who was a former governor of the state and Senator representing Enugu East Senatorial District, Senator Chimaroke Nnamani, led them to pay a solidarity visit to Gov. Ugwuanyi, at the Government House, Enugu.

Describing Gov. Ugwuanyi as one of them and an unassuming, peace-loving, visionary and worthy leader who has kept the vision and philosophy of the movement alive, the Ebeano family pledged their unalloyed loyalty and support to the governor in his choice of a political successor.

The Ebeano family maintained that Gov. Ugwuanyi deserves the same political privileges enjoyed by his predecessors in the choice of their successors as well as other positions.

Speaking at the colourful and well-attended event, the founder of the Ebeano Political Family, Senator Dr. Nnamani, reassured the governor that they will fully mobilize and rally support on his political decisions in 2023, stressing that “where you are going is where shall go”.

Sen. Nnamani who disclosed that Ebeano signifies “balancing of interest, applying leverages to guarantee interest”, added that Gov. Ugwuanyi is “a man of destiny, with political savvy and sagacity, who is far above others”.

Recalling how Gov. Ugwuanyi brought him back from political retirement, Sen. Nnamani pointed out that the Ebeano movement is not a political party but only playing a complementary role to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state to actualize its lofty agenda.

Addressing the mammoth crowd, Gov. Ugwuanyi, who was delighted at the event, said that “today’s visit to show solidarity is akin to a family reunion as I see many friends and associates of old, political associates, business friends and indeed my peers in the streets of Enugu growing up”.

The governor added that the solidarity was “a spontaneous freewill demonstration of your support with the sole aim of affording our administration the peace, focus and conducive operating political environment to consolidate our modest achievements and deliver more dividends of democracy to Ndi Enugu”.

Gov. Ugwuanyi who paid glowing tribute to Sen. Nnamani for the unique role he played in his political career, said that “I therefore proudly acknowledge God’s faithfulness using this family at the beginning of my political odyssey and I say – to God be the glory”.

Reiterating his resolve to continue to serve the people of Enugu State diligently, the governor noted: “The event of today is a most humbling experience; it challenges us to a deeper reflection and further reinforces our commitment to serve Ndi Enugu”.

He therefore assured the people of the state that his administration will always work for their great good.

“In 2015, it pleased God, and through the instrumentally of the good people of Enugu State, I was elected governor of the state and re-elected in 2019 to serve our people. Our second term re-election was a referendum on our first term performance which saw Ndi Enugu giving us 95.54 percent of total valid votes cast in 2019 gubernatorial election; a phenomenal and unprecedented expression of support across party lines, religious divide and cultural distinction. This underscores the quantum of confidence reposed in our leadership by Ndi Enugu”, Gov. Ugwuanyi said.

Other speakers at the event, such as the Speaker of the House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Edward Ubosi; Rt. Hon. Dr. Pat Asadu of the Federal House of Representatives; State Chairman of the PDP, Hon. Augustine Nnamani; Chief Frank Nweke Jnr. and Dr. Dan Shere, who is the Coordinator of the group, eulogized Gov. Ugwuanyi’s uncommon leadership roles in unifying all political interests as well as reinvigorating the philosophy of the Ebeano political movement, which gave birth to virtually all political actors in the state today.

Enugu State is in the hands of God! #amokelouis

Useless people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Burstscam: 4:53am On Sep 20, 2020
For this politicians, anywhere belle face na front.
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by IgbalodeRaymond: 4:55am On Sep 20, 2020
I taught ebeano died long ago with chimaroke
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Guy don dey clear him pathway for senate house retirement..........

What a solidarity cum synergy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by janedonez(m): 5:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Gathering of former allies. Ekweremadu should read the writing on the wall

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by EagleNest(m): 5:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Trust no one in politics. It is a game of thrones.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by mattmogan88: 5:41am On Sep 20, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by dex4sure: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2020
see them...ass lickers

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Thelimitbreaker(m): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2020
See them now but if it is Tinubu now they will wailingly start shouting god-fatherism up and down.... What is this now? I guess idol-motherism.... Rubbish and akamu ingredients.... Tueeeeeeh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Educhelssy: 6:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
all these won't stop sen . ekweremmadu from emerging enugu state governor come 2023
Really? Be dreaming sir
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by helinues: 6:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Thelimitbreaker(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
So you mean the yam festival will still contest.... I just dey pity make them no change am to Masquerade festival for him
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
So you mean the yam festival will still contest.... I just dey pity make them no change am to Masquerade festival for him

hahaha .... masquerade festival ?
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Educhelssy:

Really? Be dreaming sir

he will surely humiliate them same way he defeated and humiliated sulivian chime (a sitting gov then ) in 2015
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2020
All I see is Gang up against Ekweremadu.
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by puretayo(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2020
You said it all.
Awol1:
All I see is Gang up against Ekweremadu.
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by northvietnam(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2020
then Ike Ekweremadu will now be the blessed candidate for the Eve-ano family when elections begin
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by bestman09(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2020
sad

One love! Not like where one brown teeth jagaban will like to be life president or lord, dictating who gets anything!
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by Enuguplkln: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Wawa people are just useless. See the fat incompetent igede governor that hasn't achieved anything in the cursed backward shithole called Enugu is being declared their leader. Enugu is cursed. cheesy
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by MartinsD12(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2020
OEPHIUS:

Worst enugu state governor ever, look at what Dave umahi is doing in ebonyi state not all this political ceremony, akpu and ofe ogbono eating governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by OPPPS: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2020
okeyglm:
cabals holding Enugu State down

Your brothers are more concerned about Tinubu in Lagos now
Re: Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Endorsement or no endorsement, Ugwuanyi should not allow Chimaroke decide who becomes Enugu governor after him. May we not experience the kind bad security, occultic killings again in Enugu under Chimaroke Nnamani.

The ebeano family is always a failure and even Ugwuanyi is from them. The only thing is that Ugwuanyi tried in maintaining peace in Enugu. We need a good Nkanu guy with track record of success and ability to take over from Ugwuanyi and uplift the face of Enugu city still sustaining absolute security. I don't even care which party he can come from. Anything connected to Chimaroke is a NO NO for me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Amotekun Arrests Suspect Specialized In Desecrating Corpses / Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa / Buahari’s Campaign: APC Commends Akwa Ibom Government For Releasing Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.