Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Things Am Asking God For. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things Am Asking God For. (296 Views)

I Thank God For This Lovely Food. Come And Join Me / This Subject? I Really Thank God For This Generation / Thank God For Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Am Asking God For. by durasome(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
May God never let me disappoint people the way bihari has disappointed Nigerians .
May God never let me be put to shame like oshemoli will be put today in Edo state.
May God never allow me to be view like a high caliber person just to come and display my low mentality like Linda ikeji is doing today by showing footwears and bags as an achievements on my birth day.
May God never allow the Satan in me to be so public like it did in pastor David ibiomeyie .
May God always show those who thinks I can't do it without them that he his the God and not them like it will be in the case of oshemole and obasagie. May God never allow me to easily give up on my fight with someone a am more equipped to defeat like was in the case of Jonathan and ambode.
May God always protect Nigerians from subsequent leaders never to be like bihari.
These and many more are my prayers oh lord.

(1) (Reply)

Shaggi The Inpatient Guy Just Look At What He Did Here. / Have You Heard Of This Tv !! / Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.