Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Kenyan Woman Confesses To Deliberately Infecting Men With HIV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Woman Confesses To Deliberately Infecting Men With HIV (185 Views)

Boyfriend Accuses His Girlfriend Of Infecting Him With HIV (Pic/Video) / HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Confesses To Deliberately Infecting Men With HIV by prof2007: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
A 36-year-old Kenyan woman has confessed to knowingly infecting several men with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).

Speaking during an interview with Lynn Ngugi of Tuko News, Ms Jackline Njoki Mwangi, alias Kiki wa Ng’endo, said she contracted HIV after having sex with a man who did not disclose his status to her. Out of bitterness, she embarked on a revenge mission to infect other men who opt to sleep with her without using condoms.

“At the end of the day, I cannot be your keeper. You know you do not know me, I am not related to you yet you want to have sex with me, why don’t you wear a condom? or take a test with me if am comfortable and if I am not, ask me to wear a condom,” she said.

Jackline says she finally decided to reveal her HIV status to stop men from approaching and asking her for sex. She added that she developed some vaginal complications due to too much sex as she has been selling her body for 18 years to raise money for upkeep.

Jackline believes her story will make men change their ways and start using protection whenever they have sex with strangers. She was infected with HIV when she was 18 years old as she tried to make money for herself and her nephew’s upkeep. She says she had no one to take care of her needs after her mother moved abroad for work, leaving her under the care of her aunt, who would bag all the money her mum sent.

Jackline says she contemplated suicide after her mother disowned her upon llearning of her behaviors. “It was heartbreaking, I stayed without taking medication but was just pushing on with life. At some point I went upcountry and came back to Nairobi and that was when I attempted suicide,” said Jackline, who is battling depression after her family and friends deserted her.

SOURCE (abridged): http://www.mwakilishi.com/article/lifestyle-news/2020-09-17/shock-as-kenyan-woman-confesses-to-deliberately-infecting-men-with-hiv

(1) (Reply)

Women In Nigeria Risk Their Health, Pollute Environment To Eke Out A Living / Don't Let Depression Kill You / Top Expert Tip On How To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.