Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Kiddwaya Reveals Why He Said He Won't Give Erica A Dime - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Reveals Why He Said He Won't Give Erica A Dime (329 Views)

BBNaija: Maria's Face When Pere Said He Loves Her / Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million / BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Reveals Why He Said He Won't Give Erica A Dime by woloadedCEO: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
“I don’t want people to call her a gold digger” – Kiddwaya reveals why he said he won’t give Erica a dime

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Terseer Waya popularly known as Kiddwaya says he hates it when people refer to Erica as a gold digger.

During their time in the house, Erica had the closest relationship with Kiddwaya and after she was disqualified, Kiddwaya’s father, Terry Waya promised to give her half of 85million if his son emerges winner.

However, when Kidd got evicted, he said he wouldn’t have given her the money at all because he wouldn’t want people to see her as a gold digger.

In his words: “I don’t want people to be calling her a gold-digger, or making her feel like she’s charity , she’s not, she’s a strong independent black woman and should be respected for that”.

See more bbnaija updates
https://woloaded.com.ng/2020/09/19/i-dont-want-people-to-call-her-a-gold-digger-kiddwaya-reveals-why-he-said-he-wont-give-erica-a-dime/

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Reveals Why He Said He Won't Give Erica A Dime by 99thEnemy(m): 12:45am On Sep 20, 2020
LAYCON : Erica, can i hold your hand, you know I care?

..................meanwhile.....................

KiddWAYA: Erica, come here, touch your toes let me yank off your panties and sow my WAYA oats in your always wet kitty

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiddwaya Reveals Why He Said He Won't Give Erica A Dime by Skmoda(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Ok now

(1) (Reply)

Update!! Watch The Teaser For Forthcoming Film “the Robbery” / Aberdeen (2019) Full Movie / Latest Movie Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.