Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? (600 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / How Do You Manage Energy Consumption At Home? / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2020
As a husband or wife, what are the helpful measures that one could take to absorb anger when one's blood is boiling

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by Nooneonline(m): 3:24am On Sep 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:
As a husband or wife, what are the helpful measures that one could take to absorb anger when one's blood is boiling
bath cold water

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Imagine how stupid you look when angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by Columbine(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
I don't think there's any rule or formula for that, it all boils down to individual personality, just find what works for you, though is not always easy. Self control is always the key

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by Exmilitant(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Why would anyone get angry in the first place? Unless they are still attached!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by balitaaluminium(f): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just walk away.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by Twenty8: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
I off my cloths and chill

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by merieam16(f): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Turn off the gasgrin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by Graxie(f): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shut my mouth.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Just walk away from the scene or from whatever is causing you anger.

Take a deep breath and don't try to talk. If it means shedding tears, do. It will help ease the pent up feelings and calm you down.

This is how I cool off.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by Abcruz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:

He who remains silent in anger is a man of great understanding for whatever is said or done in anger often leads to regret.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by merieam16(f): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
It takes discipline 4 u 2 be able to control ur anger cos it nt an easy tin.

So, i suggest u either walk away frm the scene ,or chew a gum wenever u re angry, or if ure one of those that shatter tinz wen angry u can keep boxing the wall till u feel pain on ur fist

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by Hathor5(f): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tell yourself that it is ok to be angry.

Remember that it will be over soon because it is a fleeting feeling. It comes fast and goes fast.

So feel it rise and leave your body.

Say to yourself that you will deal with the issue when you feel better, in a moment or the next day.

Address the issue that made you angry when the anger is gone. Don't let it slide. It will make you even angrier next time.

If you succeed doing this, you can take it to the next level and address issues calmly even when your blood is boiling but this is an advanced anger management class. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by realtalk19: 12:53am On Sep 21, 2020
SimplyFacts:

Just take a walk outside or lock yourself in a room. Sincerely one needs a whole lot of self control not to reply or stay silent no matter how painful and angry it gets.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by Evacroft: 2:55am On Sep 21, 2020
SimplyFacts:

I think to just have it at the back of ur mind that anger causes high blood pressure, Research shows that in the two hours after an angry outburst, a person has a slightly higher risk of having chest pain (angina), a heart attack, a stroke, or a risky heart rhythm. So choose if you want to live long in health or die trying.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Anger When You're Hot? by PureGoldh(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Na to leave the scene be my best option

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1 Week Pregnant: What To Expect / Girlfriend Gave Clothes To Her Boyfriend's Younger Brother To Wash.right Or Wron / A Nairalander Remembers How His Friends Gifted Him A Nairaland Cake 12 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.