Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre (31092 Views)

Akpabio Storms Essien Udim Collation Centre / How INEC Chair Stopped Chidoka From Staging ‘orubebe’ At Collation Centre / Election: Akpabio, Ekpenyong Relocate To INEC Collation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by Kingbuhari(m): 5:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Na so war torn Boko Haram infested Kingdom Borno State gave sai Barbar over 1million votes ... Now who suffer pass , me or them We all knw APshit can't win any election without propoganda, bribery, thuggery , rigging and federal might

1 Like

Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Brandstudio01:
What a time be a Nigerian. Frankly speaking, I'm so ashame of my country

Change your country. End Nigeria.
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by adenigga(m): 5:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Brandstudio01:

Not only you!

In fact, I need a buyer........

Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by Tannhauser(m): 5:25am On Sep 20, 2020
embarassed
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by idahme(m): 5:28am On Sep 20, 2020
bioemmy:
This is no way rigging even though it is unsportsmanlike.

They have the right to permit or not permit certain people into their collation centre.

Let's keep observing

"They have right to permit or not to permit " are u kidding me? LGA observers that were acredied to observe proceedings prior to commencement of the elections. The essence of the observers is to ensure credibility of the whole process because they are seen as third party who do not have direct link to the parties involved in the election, so their involvement towards the collation process will go a long way towards it's credibility. Secuirity operatives have no right to stop LG election observers from taking part in the process unless they have an ulterior motive in the collation process. We all must voice out and ensure free and fair elections in Nigeria, collation process inclusive because that's were rigging machanism is mostly activated....

5 Likes

Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by ignis: 5:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Let thd highest rigger win.
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:38am On Sep 20, 2020
One4me:
So, they ALLOWED THREE OBSERVERS inside the Collation Centre?
But you were expecting them to allow the whole Town into the Centre so that the place can become very rowdy?
Observer na observer, whatever the three allowed in see, let them broadcast it to the rest of you.

And suddenly, because they did not allow you enter with the three observers allowed, the story has changed to HARRASSMENT, ehn?
Some of you jobless Observers need to be [b]locked up
for good with how you just create "noise" all over the place.[/b]
Are u sure u are ok?
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by annyz: 5:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Let settle the results here first.

Like for Obaseki wining the polls and returned as Governor of Edo State.

Share for Ize Iyamu winning the polls to become next Governor of Edo State.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by mattmogan88: 5:41am On Sep 20, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by ifejobi84754: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2020
By their berries we shall know them
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by batstan(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2020
jacoik:
when will the main resort be anounce please?
They have announced it.

It's Obudu ranch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by tizteezy(m): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2020
annyz:
Let settle the results here first.

Like for Obaseki wining the polls and returned as Governor of Edo State.

Share for Ize Iyamu winning the polls to become next Governor of Edo State.

Bia, it's Sunday. Go to church
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by sevenhundred(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2020
jacoik:
when will the main resort be anounce please?
"resort" ??
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by Mrpojj(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2020
One4me:
So, they ALLOWED THREE OBSERVERS inside the Collation Centre?
But you were expecting them to allow the whole Town into the Centre so that the place can become very rowdy?
Observer na observer, whatever the three allowed in see, let them broadcast it to the rest of you.

And suddenly, because they did not allow you enter with the three observers allowed, the story has changed to HARRASSMENT, ehn?
Some of you jobless Observers need to be locked up for good with how you just create "noise" all over the place.

Is a local govt collation center a single room apartment?
That's only 3 observers will be needed?
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by danhans(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2020
That is what APC know how to do perfectly ,do or die party claiming to be saint

1 Like

Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by EdiskyHarry: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm not a fan of anything political party, all I need is good government, but What this present government has done to Nigeria, what this APC has done to Nigeria, anybody still supporting them, anybody that is suffering and smiling bcoz of political party, you are a fool for ever.

1 Like

Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by baysan(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2020
It's Only Messiah that can help us in this country.. PDP and APC are both rigging parties, what PDP did in Ekiti is still fresh in mind. Only the best riggers wins election in Nigeria.
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by akdjr(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Na this same like for Jonathan share for Buhari make our man lose that year oooo. Make una calm down election is not won by share and likes
haryorbarmie83:
Like for Obaseki

Share for Ize Iyamu

1 Like

Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by franugo(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Judeerons32:
Hisss. Propaganda go tire una

Real zombie... Where's the propaganda here?
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by banio: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2020
haconjy:
Why ?

starting point of rigging!!!

Obaseki pepper them..

Na God win

Pepper Dem.
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by Princedapace(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Brandstudio01:

Yes.. Nigeria is a useless country. Can u see why I follow other countries insult Nigeria online?

Those Nigerians who defend Nigeria online dey try aswear.
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by shegra58: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Macsjebs post=94106737][/quote] Methuselah abeg tell us wetin happen in 1900 shocked
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2020
shegra58:
Methuselah abeg tell us wetin happen in 1900 shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin US had their first ever re-elected president wink wink wink, na joke o
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by Heffalump(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Ize Iyamu camp is certainly afraid of exposing their loses. They are saving their shame from the general public.
Obaseki gave them upper cut tongue
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by SweetiliciousD: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2020
seguno2:

One of Bubu Mumu’s lazy youths spotted?
Do you have a PVC?
Have you ever voted?

Suffer no de tire you
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by freeborn02: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2020
bobowaja:
Wailing this early?

No, it is not wailing; it is a sign that the APC is a party of riggers and criminals.

It is a sign that the APC is as stinking as the PDP. You are both criminals and I can.now see that the decision of the US to ban you is the perfect decision
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by tonyson010(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2020
bioemmy:
This is no way rigging even though it is unsportsmanlike.

They have the right to permit or not permit certain people into their collation centre.

Let's keep observing

Did you say unsportsmanlike ?...... hahahaha.

It is obviously for rigging sake.
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by jacoik(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2020
sevenhundred:
"resort" ??
yes resort and not result. you wan call poris?
Re: Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre by jacoik(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2020
batstan:

They have announced it.

It's Obudu ranch
lolxxxxx hahahaha I leside in rondon, u can go and call it naija poris to came and ales me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.