Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How To Be Financially Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Financially Free (186 Views)

Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) / What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Financially Free by Selfieboss1: 4:20am On Sep 20, 2020
*The reason why most people are broke is because they don't make money daily*

There is no cash flow.[/color][color=#000099]

Here is what most people do, they borrow to live and when they are paid their salary, they pay off their debts and start the cycle afresh

*If you don't find a way to make money daily, poverty will find a way to meet you daily*

Every day for 2 months now, I have received an alert

I set a goal to save 6 figures monthly

My daily income goal and I achieved it

From there I decided I teach same way i make sales trough a mini importation from china,Turkey,malaysia,usa etc

I have lived the most of 2019 on challenges and part of 2020. During the lock down i was broke and i have no savings only to eat from mama food

I was able to project and that's how I have grown from 5 figures monthly to 6 figures in the space of three months

By next year, it will be $200.. That's N70,000 daily

And I will be hitting it by God's grace because I have a structure

Any life lived without goals and challenges will be a boring life

It will be a complacent and dull life

Every rich man I know is always hitting and increasing their goals

Just tell me why someone will have $ 1 billion dollars and not be content

It is not greed. Thats what makes life sweet

Life is best lived with challenges

So. I want to challenge 100 persons to know how lucrative impotation business is.

I realized that if everyone decides to know mini importation and earn 5 figures monthly for stater 70,000 -90,000 every month for 12 months , that's close a million

70,000*12 = 840,000

N90,000 x 12 months = N1,080,0000

That's more than 1 million

Is it hard to make 70,000 monthly? I don't even think so

Considering the avenues I teach and practice, N3,650 is nothing daily

For a basic example: If you have an e-book on mini importation of N1,500, you only need to make 3 sales daily to hit N4,500

I sold my gadget importation ebook for 2 people daily for 2500

If I sell just two ebook on importation daily at N5,000.

If 2 persons pay for my training which I do for just N1900, I have hit that

These are BASIC examples and there is no upper limit. That means I can get 100 persons or 1,000 persons in one day

In fact, some Mondays which is the peak day for my digital training registrations, I will hit the weekly goal and chill �

That means, it allowed to hit your weekly or monthly goals in one day �

I will work with this 100 for one year and they will report to me

It will be a mastermind class where iron will sharpen iron

You will see what I am doing and what other people are doing daily and you will be inspired to keep working

As humans, our environment is stronger than our will power

If you stay close to people who smoke for a week, even if you are a born again, you will soon start considering smoking

That environment will overpower your will power

Same thing, if you hang around people with like vision and bigger goals, you will naturally stretch your mind

The reason why 1 million looks big in your eyes is because you've not discussed 100 million with your friends

When you stretch your mind, your possibilities stretch and your income also stretches

*How do you join the mini importation class*

Who is eligible?

1. You must have a hungry spirit.

2. You must be open to correction and reproof

3. You must be willing to work

4. You must have a smartphone (a laptop is an advantage but not really necessary)

5. You must pledge to listen to me as your coach and take action on what I say.

*What will you benefit from the class*
1. You will learn how to sell from me

If you don't know how to sell, forget it

2. How to buy product from china and other countries.

3.How to get a good agent to procure your goods

3. How to be an agent

4. How to get a good and reliable logistics company to get your goods in to the country

5. How to open a paypal account

6.You will learn how to open cac account

Worth 14,000

7.You will learn how to create advert on facebook and Instagram

Worth :40,000

8.You will learn flip domain

Worth :300$

9. How to make order on behalf of clients or customers and we get paid certain amount of commission at the end of the month.

10. How to drive sales

I was telling a friend yesterday that the reason most people are anointed and broke is because they are too spiritual to sell.

They feel like selling is a bad thing

Or they have a mindset of giving all things for free that selling will make them look bad

Selling is not bad and I will help you overcome that selling challenge

11. Access to my ebooks on gadget importation .

What I am doing is exposing the secrets on how to unlock 7 figures in the space of 6 to 12 months

The fight is against poverty

The world is abundant. You can't eat my money. Money is everywhere

To make payment and join call me whatsapp on 0*7*0*1*9*1*7*3*4*0*7

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Start To Earn Dollar Daily / Get An Internationally Verified Alipay Account / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.