Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Redemption For All* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redemption For All* (108 Views)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redemption For All* by dammylarey(m): 4:43am On Sep 20, 2020
*Exodus 30:14 Ruth Chapters 4-8*

*REDEMPTION FOR ALL*

We need to make a change this year, and walk in the light.

Psalm 119:105: “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, a light unto my path.

The Lord can only be that light if you allow him.

Follow light, and avoid darkness.: John 8:12: “Jesus I am the light of the world: He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of light.” II Peter 2:21: “For it been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than after that have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.”

The year 2020, the year of vision, not only that we should see in the natural, but also in the spirit. But if we don’t know God, we cannot discern.

*I Pray: Today 20/09/2020*
*The Lord our God shall visit us and perfect all that concerns us for His glory and to the shame of the devil in Jesus Christ name. Amen.*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redemption For All* by orisa37: 7:12am On Sep 20, 2020
IN CHRIST JESUS!!!
Re: Redemption For All* by ggirl4real: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2020
As Christians, let the word of God guide your thoughts and actions.

If your lifestyle is contrary to the word of God, then you're not showing a good example to unbelievers

(1) (Reply)

What Please God / Joyce Meyer Devotional September 25 2020 / Implications Of Evil Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.