Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nengi Tells Ozo: I Don't Need Your Stupid Love After Fight Over Chicken - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Tells Ozo: I Don't Need Your Stupid Love After Fight Over Chicken (719 Views)

Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Tells Ozo: I Don't Need Your Stupid Love After Fight Over Chicken by EmagNig(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija lovebirds Ozo and Nengi don't seem to be having the best of times as she vehemently rejected his apologies after fight over chicken.

Last night while at their Saturday party, Ozo tried to get close to Nengi and she affirmatively told him to leave her alone.

''I don't need your stupid love. Oga leave me alone'' She told him while he tried to apologize to her

Earlier that day, they both had a misunderstanding when he cautioned her for eating the last piece of chicken in the plate while they had lunch. This got Nengi irritated as she felt disrespected.

Nengi was so angry with Ozo that she even called on Biggie to allow her to leave the party as Ozo was becoming a ''piss in her ass''.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYJN2F-JkP8

https://lailasnews.com/nengi-tells-ozo-i-dont-need-your-stupid-love-after-fight-over-chicken

lalasticlala

Re: Nengi Tells Ozo: I Don't Need Your Stupid Love After Fight Over Chicken by BigEcommerce: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin grin Who else noticed we always have this same story lines every season?? WISE UP we are been played

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The New Naira Marley? / Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu / Laycon,neo And Other Bbnaija Stars Who Are Related To Top Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.