Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Value - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Value (124 Views)

Value Of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification / Why Do We Value Bsc More Than B.ed? / Time Is Money; So Surround Yourself With People That Will Add Value To Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Value by Isaaclegend09(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Education is not about going to school,
It about being valuable... yes you heard me right...
Want to know read on...

�����

Do you know that being *VALUABLE* is an important *_ASSET_*?

Have you ever imagine living a life of full of blessings,

I want you to know that your life do not become full of blessings until you are blessing to others

You can only be a blessing to others when you are valuable... Yes you heard me right.

....so how do you make yourself *VALUABLE*

� Effective time management...
This refers to doing things well within a predetermined time..

Please don't down play the importance of time...

� Being interested in the *_success_* of others...

Research has made it known that you only become successful when you help others to achieve their goals within your capacity...

You want to know how to make yourself more valuable...

In order to live a fulfilled and your dream life...

Contact me now!!!

http//was.me/+2347026903564

(1) (Reply)

2020 Ijmb Registration Closing Date / Latest Questions - Tips To Pass In First Attempt / Governor Ikpeazu Reacts After ABSU Imposed N15,000 ‘pandemic Prevention Fee’ On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.