Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Let us thank God For Protecting Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let us thank God For Protecting Africa (191 Views)

Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix) / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let us thank God For Protecting Africa by JourneytoEL(f): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Let us open our hearts to thank God from protecting Africa against the full effect of coronavirus. Even the best of scientists predicted that Africa will be filled with body bags bags but here we are, not even one african country had its streets littered with body bags. Many people claim Africans are too religious and I believe it paid off. God has indeed delivered us from evil and from deadly pestilence (ps 91:3).
Some claim it is "poverty" but poor countries like Ecuador are having a hard time. Some claim it is the climate but Brazil with a similar climate isn't finding it easy.
If you tested positive to Coronavirus or had symptoms like loss of taste and smell and you're still alive today, take out time to thank him. If none of your family members fell ill during this period take out to magnify his Holy name. Let us offer an incense of praise to His wonderful name
Indeed the cow that has no tail his God chases out flies for him.

1 Like

Re: Let us thank God For Protecting Africa by JourneytoEL(f): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Onise Iyanu You're the God of awesome wonders I've tasted of Your power (Oh, Onise o) Onise Iyanu You have shown me so much mercy Much more than I deserve.
Omniscient, Omnipotent The one who does great things (When I behold You) When I behold the things You do (I just can't stop) I just can't hold back my praise.
The words You speak, turns things around (It turns things) Your outstretched arm Has lifted me (You took away) You took away the chains and curse (You took away) That held me bound.
Onise Iyanu You're the God of awesome wonders I've tasted of Your power (Oh, Onise o) Onise Iyanu You have shown me so much mercy Much more than I deserve.

1 Like

Re: Let us thank God For Protecting Africa by ggirl4real: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2020
What prove do you have that it is God that is protecting Africa from being overtaken by COVID 19?

You mean the "All loving" God prefers to kill hundreds of thousands of people in USA, Brazil, etc but choose to spare Africa?

Or you mean that about 1million people that have died from COVID-19 deserve the hatred from God?

Such a loving God
Re: Let us thank God For Protecting Africa by delkuf(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Thank you God

(1) (Reply)

The Watchtower And The Pursuit Of Riches / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/20 / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.