Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304803 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Vidaa(f): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
If I had saved all the money I've ever paid to make up artists, I would have been in the list of "Forbes under 30 millionaires" �.

Mehn! The struggle to learn make up and always look peng and help others look peng too is real.

When I noticed my interest in learning make up, I started out with YouTube videos, because I thought I could learn. But, along the line, I realized that I couldn't do it on my own and I needed someone to hold my hand and take me though everything.

That was how I signed up under a well known make up artist, who made me the make up artist I am today.

I know there are a lot of persons in my starter shoes. This is why I have brought this opportunity to your doorstep. I'm giving you the opportunity to learn:

- Right brushes and products to use for your makeup
- How to carve your brows
- How to draw your brows with an eye pencil
- How to conceal your brows
- How to apply and properly blend your eyeshadow
- How to properly apply your foundation, highlighter and contour.

Enter any makeup store and ask them how much they charge to teach makeup, then come back and give me feedback under this post.

Yes, this training comes with sweet bonuses too�

- I'll recommend the best makeup YouTubers to you (Not all make up artists on YouTube really know what they're doing) A pro is a pro.
- There will be a lot of prices to be won.
- A tutorial on different ombre lips
- Free mentorship for 2 weeks

For this training, I'll make the videos myself and it will be as detailed as possible.

The good news is that I'm giving you this opportunity at a very low price, at a price that is lower than your subscription fee. Yes! You read right.

REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS TRAINING
- Few make up items to go
- Zeal and passion to learn make up
- Data
- Smartphone
- Commitment fee

I'm charging ~20,000~ 600 naira for this training. Early birds get to pay 400 naira. This training will be for two weeks. I'm surprised too. 400 naira for two whole weeks? Who does that? Me!�. From 1st October to 14th October. If you're interested, click on the link below�.
http:///MakeuptrainingwithJenn

I can't wait for you all to come on board it's going to be a smooth ride. I'm so confident that you're going to get so much value from my class. If you do not get value from this class, feel free to call me out on facebook and I'll refund you your money in ten folds i.e 4000 naira.

This promo is being done in favour of my special friend who I want to celebrate. Don't forget to drop a prayer or two for my friend.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by smileclement(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
BBNaija: OZO Says He Have Been Single Since Secondary School.

Interview OZO and Triky Tee - Beat FM

OZO was really answering like the real man there while Triky Tee was as if he accompanied OZO for the interview grin

Wait let me ask, is Triky Tee Dump? The questions was really answered by OZO

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO-UeOtevKg
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Mckhala80(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Taich:

I also think the fear of Visa ban also made this election peaceful at least to a large extent. No report of ballot box snatching so far, we have are mainly subtle intimidation and vote buying. If we can improve on this, we will soon be able to produce politicians who have what it takes to move the nation forward
I think u are making sense. If we can improve on this , godfatherism and other electoral vices would be history.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Shut that trap you call a mouth idioota...
listowell:

shut d fuuuck up.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Valkrie: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Elfaris:

In which country's Kogi state did that happen? If you want to be a liar, be a smart one at least. mtcheew.

Where you dead when all these thing is going on..? video abound on YouTube...go and do some research bro..!!
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Gambit23: 1:49am On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:

Unfortunately you are deceiving yourself on me being yoruba. . I am a proud igbo man and proud of my opinions if you don't like it you can die

U are an ewedu afonja onye ofe mmanu, ofe ose
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by pquaver(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Gambit23:

U are an ewedu afonja onye ofe mmanu, ofe ose

You are a hausa Fulani, futa jallon herder

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.