Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1019 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Crumble Nigeria, Alleges Aso Rock In ‘turmoil’ / NASS Leadership: Why APC Accord May Crumble / The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Yobabad: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2020
He have been deceiving and cheating many Yoruba Muslims especially the gullible once

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hajimosho(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2020

Tinubu cries from the wailers in this early morning lipsrsealed

Re: . by SocialJustice: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Empire fall or not, Tinubu is made for life.
Re: . by aremuforlife(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2020
Kenplay:
If you think Buhari still needs Tinubu then you may be delusional, Buhari deliberately play the neutral card in Edo state election.
Tinubu making that video to tell Edo people to reject Obaseki was a wrong move, I expect a man of his caliber to know how to play such game but it seems like who the gods want to destroy they first make the person blind and delusional.
You dont need a soothsayer to tell you the fall of the jagaban empire is on the way. Obaseki victory is the start point of a revolution against godfatherism but the question is; Are the people under his bondage even ready to end their slavery? that is a question for another day.

Tinubu rose to the peak of his power in 2015 after the victory of the APC in the presidential election, but an adage says; After going up the next place is down.
Tinubu may not be as smart as his supporters love to paint him, If he was that smart he would have lay low after Buhari victory and plot from the background but instead he play the arrogance card and offend many people who now holds secret grudges against him.
His supporters even made things worst for him and putting him at the same level with the gods which is an abomination to the gods themselves.

His Empire is crumbling and he knows it, which shows his desperation this days by releasing a video to tell Edo people to reject Obaseki, was he trying to extend his wing to Edo state or was he afraid of a revolution against godfatherism?
I will love you to answer that question yourself.

His empire is not crumbling, but expanding. Buhari from day one has never show himself as party man. He is never a party man like OBJ or GEJ. The video Tinubu released was just his contribution as a party leader, do you expect him to keep quite while his politicalparty is aspiring to be the governor of a state?

2 Likes

Re: . by BigEcommerce: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2020
It has already crumbled. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by aremuforlife(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2020
SocialJustice:
No empire is falling, Tinubu is already a made man like you rightfully said.
Re: . by aremuforlife(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2020
BigEcommerce:
It has already crumbled. grin grin grin
stop decievjng yourself, nothing crumbled.
Re: . by Kriss216: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2020
SocialJustice:
Can you say this without crying, please wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2020
aremuforlife:

His empire is not crumbling, but expanding. Buhari from day one has never show himself as party man. He is never a party man like OBJ or GEJ. The video Tinubu released was just his contribution as a party leader, do you expect him to keep quite while his politicalparty is aspiring to be the governor of a state?
I feel your pains… take this handkerchief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BigEcommerce: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
aremuforlife:
stop decievjng yourself, nothing crumbled.
grin grin grin grin Accept the fact! Including, your GodFather will never be President, come 2023! Quote me in 3years time smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Idiotseverywher: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2020
SocialJustice:
. What of you, do you actually reflect on it or.....
Re: . by ovieigho(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Kenplay:
If you think Buhari still needs Tinubu then you may be delusional, Buhari deliberately play the neutral card in Edo state election.
Tinubu making that video to tell Edo people to reject Obaseki was a wrong move, I expect a man of his caliber to know how to play such game but it seems like who the gods want to destroy they first make the person blind and delusional.
You dont need a soothsayer to tell you the fall of the jagaban empire is on the way. Obaseki victory is the start point of a revolution against godfatherism but the question is; Are the people under his bondage even ready to end their slavery? that is a question for another day.

Tinubu rose to the peak of his power in 2015 after the victory of the APC in the presidential election, but an adage says; After going up the next place is down.
Tinubu may not be as smart as his supporters love to paint him, If he was that smart he would have lay low after Buhari victory and plot from the background but instead he play the arrogance card and offend many people who now holds secret grudges against him.
His supporters even made things worst for him and putting him at the same level with the gods which is an abomination to the gods themselves.

His Empire is crumbling and he knows it, which shows his desperation this days by releasing a video to tell Edo people to reject Obaseki, was he trying to extend his wing to Edo state or was he afraid of a revolution against godfatherism?

This has been my thought exactly!
Tinubu isn’t what people think he is ?
“He claimed all glory when people decide to work for him
I believe for him to have made that video that crumpled and humbled him , he must have spoken with INEC official ,Buhari, law enforcement agencies and probably got the assurance that it will be like “Osun state”
But the president is wise and played neutral which eventually neutralize Tinubu’s power

Watch out for Sanwo olu......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by manuelreports: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Tinubu go just dey Bourdilion dey enjoy some useless idiots will be in Mushin slum hailing and supporting him without knowing he is indirectly responsible for their odeal. I don't know why the people from that side likes suffering a lot. They just want everybody to be like them, to be a corward and also blindly support useless good father's who have zero social economic impact in the lives of people.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
ovieigho:

This has been my thought exactly!
Tinubu isn’t what people think he is ?
“He claimed all glory when people decide to work for him
I believe for him to made that video that crumpled and humbled him , he must have spoken with INEC official ,Buhari, law enforcement agencies and probably got the assurance that it will be like “Osun state”
But the president is wise and played neutral which eventually neutralize Tinubu’s power

Watch out for Sanwo olu......
Exactly, the man is not as smart as his supporters love to paint him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
manuelreports:
Tinubu go just dey Bourdilion dey enjoy some useless idiots will be in Mushin slum hailing and supporting him without knowing he is indirectly responsible for their odeal. I don't know why the people from that side likes suffering a lot. They just want everybody to be like them, to be a corward and also blindly support useless good father's who have zero social economic impact in the lives of people.
What annoys me most is that this same people will abuse you if you speak against godfatherism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Okoroawusa: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Mtchew...nonsense n ingredients.

All these Igbos will never stop to amaze me.
Re: . by ifejobi84754: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Mtchew...hogwash sql isqlgrediesqlts.All these Igbos will sqlever stop to amaze me.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Mtchew...nonsense n ingredients.

All these Igbos will never stop to amaze me.
I feel your pain…

1 Like

Re: . by manuelreports: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Kenplay:

What annoys me most is that this same people will abuse you if you speak against godfatherism.
After they will claim sophisticated and educated. I wonder how an educated man cannot be enlightened enough to know when his destiny is under a cage by one useless man who now see himself as an emperor. During the lockdown the same man cannot even be magnanimous enough to atleast release even if na one tralier of rice for then rather they resorted in eating rats to survive when small small boys for East dey use palliative disturb their communities.
Re: . by SocialJustice: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2020
aremuforlife:

No empire is falling, Tinubu is already a made man like you rightfully said.
Don't mind them, bottom feeders always wishing for the downfall of successful people.
Re: . by aremuforlife(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2020
[/quote][quote author=BigEcommerce post=94111526]
grin grin grin grin Accept the fact! Including, your GodFather will never be President, come 2023! Quote me in 3years time smiley
Go and write it down, the only reason Tinubu will not be president 2023, is if he refuse to contest, but if he did, I assure you of his victory. Quote me and remember this.
Re: . by aremuforlife(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2020
[/quote][quote author=manuelreports post=94112531]
After they will claim sophisticated and educated. I wonder how an educated man cannot be enlightened enough to know when his destiny is under a cage by one useless man who now see himself as an emperor. During the lockdown the same man cannot even be magnanimous enough to atleast release even if na one tralier of rice for then rather they resorted in eating rats to survive when small small boys for East dey use palliative disturb their communities.
It depends on what you mean by godfather and your helper,
Your boss at work is a godfather, we called Tinubu Gidfathef today because he merit it. He has worked for it, he pays his due at the right time. Where were the today's Tinubu haters when he was busy building his empire.
Re: . by Madmohamed419(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Kenplay:

abode mumu too much. He can't fight like a man.
Re: . by manuelreports: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2020
aremuforlife:

It depends on what you mean by godfather and your helper,
Your boss at work is a godfather, we called Tinubu Gidfathef today because he merit it. He has worked for it, he pays his due at the right time. Where were the today's Tinubu haters when he was busy building his empire.
Which empire? People sweat You mean or the collective wealth of the people. This mindset is the sole reason why Lagos will continue to be in the cage of slavery for many years to come. Lagos is not his father's property and he should not lay his hand in it. I don't just know how you people reason.
Re: . by aremuforlife(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2020
manuelreports:

Which empire? People sweat You mean or the collective wealth of the people. This mindset is the sole reason why Lagos will continue to be in the cage of slavery for many years to come. Lagos is not his father's property and he should not lay his hand in it. I don't just know how you people reason.
Which of the lagos is in cage of slavery? Do you have another meaning for that word. Because from my side, lagos state is still the most developed state in Nigeria with the highest infrastructure in Nigeria, highest literacy, highest investment, etc

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Staff Stolen By Hoodlums / BREAKING: Police Arrest Endsars Promoter, Eromosele Peter Adene In Lagos - VIDEO / Regina Daniels Buys Her Mother A Prado Jeep, Tattoos Her Mother’s Name On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.