Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth (16187 Views)

Six Important Things Every Christain Nigerian Youth Should Avoid . / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by TheWalkingMind: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
out of all you've mentioned, one important point is missing, without which nobody would make heaven.

7) Love your neighbour as yourself as reiteratedby our Lord Jesus Christ. If you can do to your neighbour what you can do to yourself and if you can't do to your neighbour what you can't do to yourself, you'dmake God happy. Who are your neighbours? Your co-tenants (rich or poor), your maids, your wife, your fellow citizens ( regardless of religion they belong, including those who don't believe) ,etc. This is the greatest commandment. Without love, we're simply deceiving ourselves
This is what I was expecting.

But lo, OP went out and wrote a Superstory.

Two dogmatic fellow were already calling me Atheist
Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2020
Thanks so much OP. I do these and more. Though our poor healthy system makes caring for health a helpless affair.
Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by Edyice: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
This is what I was expecting.

But lo, OP went out and wrote a Superstory.

Two dogmatic fellow were already calling me Atheist

Don't worry I won't call you Atheist but wait oo , you know there's ( DEVIL )

Cool ,if you believe there's DEVIL

The DEVIL himself believe that there is a creator ( he wanted to be like grin )

In a nutshell , the DEVIL knows there's God and you don't

So you are even worse than the DEVIL grin
Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by TheWalkingMind: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Edyice:

In a crowd of trees are vegetables. Ask yourself if you're qualified to pass judgement.
Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by WaleRock: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2020
THE ONLY THING COMPULSORY IN THIS LIFE IS TO MAKE HEAVEN!
Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by Myer(m): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2020
Akube1z:
Six Important things you should care for In this World

1) You Should care for your heart and soul

2) You should care for your health

3) You should care for your body, by not corrupting them with ungodly affairs.

4) You should Care for people , especially the less privilege ones and the needy

5) You should care to be Righteous on Earth and aim for the Kingdom of God.

6) You Should care to be like Jesus Christ (Christlike) on Earth.

Well said. But easier said than done.
Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by Innobee99(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2020
ggirl4real:
I'm not a Christian but I support the OP 100%

Anything that will bring about a better society is welcomed
U have a kind heart I see

1 Like

Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by frank33(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2020
Forge the future you want to see.

Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Atheist ko money heist ni
yoruba Muslim spotted
Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by Tundex911: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Last point...

No one can be care like Christ Jesus will on earth �
Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by sunshineV(f): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
if money is not on d list den its trash.
Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Jesus, you love me too much oooh, too much oh, too much oh, excess love ooh.

thank you, Jesus. ❤

we move. ✌

1 Like

Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by wirinet(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
na dem,set awon atheist
Where has dem set awon Christians taken us? Nigeria was a less corrupt society before set awon Christians started building mega churches and thousands of men of God, General Overseers, Bishops and pastors.

Over 99% of south easterners, 70% of south southerners and 50% of westerners claim to be Christians, but whole south is a cesspool of corruption and moral bankruptcy.

1 Like

Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by wirinet(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Edyice:

Can the devil be worse than the so called Nigerian Christians? Most of our thieving politicians are Christians, majority of the callous SARS officers and police officers claim to worship Jesus. Most cultists, prostitutes, yahoo yahoo boys all claim the follow Christ

Then what makes all of them different from THE DEVIL?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by Dollarzaram(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Righteousness89:
Its Good to Care For our Parents
It's Great to Care for the less Privileged
It's Awesome to Care for those in Need!

But, The Care for our Soul should be the Number one..
That's the Highest and Most Important..
Every other Ends Here.

A Personal Relationship with Jesus is the Highest Pirioty of any Human..

The Greatest Gift for your Soul is to Surrender to Jesus Christ.
Because no Matter the Number of years we Spend Here,
No Matter the good we do,
No Matter our Possessions and all that,
if you Die without JESUS Christ, it is a Waste.
sad
Righteousness89:
Its Good to Care For our Parents
It's Great to Care for the less Privileged
It's Awesome to Care for those in Need!

But, The Care for our Soul should be the Number one..
That's the Highest and Most Important..
Every other Ends Here.

A Personal Relationship with Jesus is the Highest Pirioty of any Human..

The Greatest Gift for your Soul is to Surrender to Jesus Christ.
Because no Matter the Number of years we Spend Here,
No Matter the good we do,
No Matter our Possessions and all that,
if you Die without JESUS Christ, it is a Waste.
Re: Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth by Edyice: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
wirinet:

Can the devil be worse than the so called Nigerian Christians? Most of our thieving politicians are Christians, majority of the callous SARS officers and police officers claim to worship Jesus. Most cultists, prostitutes, yahoo yahoo boys all claim the follow Christ

Then what makes all of them different from THE DEVIL?

You are very correct but some of them believe that God exists but still goes about their evil .

All those who does change their evil ways will be jugde by God when they leave this earth.. ( and yes of course they will go to HELL )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Francis - It's Better To Be Atheist Than To Be A Hypocritical Catholic / What Does The Bible Say About Selling, Harvest And Bazaar In Church? / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Explains Wife's Early Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.