Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Is Life Of A Student Norway. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Is Life Of A Student Norway. (162 Views)

How Is Life In Ghana / See Hilarious Post By A Student To Sokoto Government / Best Recording Studio In Lagos - Music Is Life � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Life Of A Student Norway. by bosco1414(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Good morning everyone. Trust we all had a good night rest. I'm in search of a better information and advice this morning.���� I had just finished from the University and wanting going for a masters course in Norway if God grant. My problem is I don't know of anyone in Norway and Tromso to be precise where my institute choice is located at the moment of my research. I will be very glad if a fellow nairalander who has been or currently there, can be of help to me in this decision I'm about taking. how is work life there as a student.. because I hope to work alongside. I appreciate and uphold all your responses, keep them coming. Thank you! thank you!! Happy Sunday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Edo Chapter 1 Vs 1 – 34 / Midnight Center Sharing Free Airtime To Vote Laycon Opens / Pay Bills And Buy Data Online, And More, At Discounted Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.