Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

WHOSE child is acting like this - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WHOSE child is acting like this (382 Views)

Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? / Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama / Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHOSE child is acting like this by lightblazingnow(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2020
For us, it's totally erroneous to think that your child is yours in the first place. No!!

Psalms 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Parents please hear this, your children didn't come to make you proud. They actually came to glorify God Almighty their father who lives in HEAVENS of HEAVENS.

After Christ Jesus has done what was required of him of his heavenly FATHER and Joseph his earthly father, he said

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Hallelujah.

What is wrong with saying my children will make me proud in this life?

Everything!!!! firstly, it's the traditional statement passed down from generation to generation. To decieve man in conversation. Your tongue is your enemy. Be carefully how you wield your tongue. It's an unruly evil.

All that's in the world is the lust of the eyes, of the flesh and the pride of life which isn't their. They act as if the life belong to them. Pitiable.

Repent from such thoughts, and submit yourself, your thoughts, your mind to glorify God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS in everything you do and I will assure you that you wouldn't know how things will just be working out for you in ways beyond understanding.

Jesus Christ is Lord of all men. Believe that and that's absolutely the truth forever.
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by ggirl4real: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2020
This is common in Nigeria

We like to boost about our achievements
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by lightblazingnow(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Wow
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by delkuf(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Yeah I get where you are coming from.
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by orisa37: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Very Right. At Baptism and Transfiguration The Dove came on Jesus and declare Him His Son in Who He is well please.

Jesus honoured the Declaration very well and earned The Sceptre of RIGHTEOUSNESS and Becomes

GOD "OF LIGHT".

GOD "A GOOD IMAGE".

"GOD'S LIFE".

GOD "THE FAITH".

GOD "THE HOPE".

"GOD OF PEACE".

GOD "IN LOVE".

FOR CHRIST IS A GREAT GOD AND GOD OF GRACE.

WE ARE ALL JESUSES TO GOD IN CHRIST JESUS ONCE WE BECOME BORNAGAIN.

ONE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS TELLS US TO HONOUR OUR PARENTS SO THEY CAN BE PROUD OF US AND GOD TOO WILL BE PROUD OF US.
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by orisa37: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
WHAT YOU SOW YOU REAP AND BE PROUD OF..
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by CodeTemplar: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
I am forced to reason with OP. with the rate people sell themselves and kill themselves. we need to reevaluate this idea of ownership by 'upbringing' and 'conception'. Even in social circle, you hear people say thing like "...our Nigerian doctors..." when referring doctors from Nigeria in foreign nations. we assume people are properties in this part of the world. even in households, a successful person is "our son".
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by lightblazingnow(m): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Exciting position
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by lightblazingnow(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I am forced to reason with OP. with the rate people sell themselves and kill themselves. we need to reevaluate this idea of ownership by 'upbringing' and 'conception'. Even in social circle, you hear people say thing like "...our Nigerian doctors..." when referring doctors from Nigeria in foreign nations. we assume people are properties in this part of the world. even in households, a successful person is "our son".

Awesome guys
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by tobechi74: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
No one own a child. we are medium through which people come to this world.
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by lightblazingnow(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
tobechi74:
No one own a child. we are medium through which people come to this world.

Medium
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by lightblazingnow(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2020
Why should they
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by philipstanley(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2020
yes
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by lightblazingnow(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Not
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by lightblazingnow(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2020
Gracious
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by lightblazingnow(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by orisa37: 5:23am On Sep 28, 2020
GOT-GATES, OBAMA, TRUMP ARE ALL CREATIONS OF GOD AND HIS CHILDREN.
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by lightblazingnow(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Praise God Almighty
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by lightblazingnow(m): 12:14am On Oct 02, 2020
For ever
Re: WHOSE child is acting like this by orisa37: 6:32am On Oct 02, 2020
BUHARI IS A VULTURE THAT'S SEEKING TO CARRY COW.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER 2020 / God - Call A Spade, A Spade - Do Not Sugar Coat It. - Suffering To Glory / See The Animal That Must Be Begged Before It's Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.