Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu (39463 Views)

Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu / Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger / Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by moneyissweet(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2020
Nne we are still on ize iyamu matter...Are you sure you are in the right thread?

Onorie:
Are you sure you're in this country?! Where the heck did you see Diamond bank in 2020��� besides, you're requesting for people's card pan number for whatever purpose you call it...Wehdone Sir! Keep searching
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Nchenches: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2020
DebbieBianca:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/im-sure-of-victory-says-ize-iyamu/%3famp=1

The people must have been laughing at him when he was saying these things.
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Toscarel: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2020
You mean you are going to the supreme court?
To shamelessly impose another supreme court governor on the good people of edo.
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Rodwave: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2020
martineverest:
ride on sir, Victory is sure for u in bourdillion street and Ikeja local government
grin grin
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Rodwave: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2020
martineverest:
ride on sir, Victory is sure for u in bourdillion street and Ikeja local government
hinsha hAllah hAmin grin
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by originalprof: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2020

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Oizee(f): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2020
SmartProf:
Victory to win as the head of your family or victory for Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti & Ondo. Shebi u talk say u be Pastor, as Obaseki don knack your Keke with him trailer you better resume your work for pulpit. When we been dey tell u say Edo no be Lagos you been get boil for ear? Now see as u don turn to almajiri. Guber election customer, your face go soon become INEC logo for guber elections nomination forms. How market for you and your godfathers? Today Obaseki, Shaibu & Edo people don evict una from the big brother house. You and your godfathers can buy roasted roadside corn and chew on your way to your political retirement home.
lol, total Savage

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by stevio(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2020
You nailed your point ;Dthis is brutality cheesy
SmartProf:
Victory to win as the head of your family or victory for Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti & Ondo. Shebi u talk say u be Pastor, as Obaseki don knack your Keke with him trailer you better resume your work for pulpit. When we been dey tell u say Edo no be Lagos you been get boil for ear? Now see as u don turn to almajiri. Guber election customer, your face go soon become INEC logo for guber elections nomination forms. How market for you and your godfathers? Today Obaseki, Shaibu & Edo people don evict una from the big brother house. You and your godfathers can buy roasted roadside corn and chew on your way to your political retirement home.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by topboss: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2020
ANY NONSENSE, BOTH URSELF AND INEC CHAIR MAN WILL BE DENIED VISA TO USA AND UK.

NA FOR INSIDE YOUR WIFE PUNA, U GO SEE THE VICTORY.
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by omokab: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
SmartProf:
Edo no be Lagos but APC has controlled Edo for good 12 years. You are only contradicting yourself.
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by LadyFBI(f): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Victory through rigging shey...

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Ajalekoko76(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2020
SmartProf:

U get mouth ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by bakila: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2020
post=94114742:
YESTERDAY WAS THE D-DAY!!

We looked back on our post for the past 90 days about this election.
We cannot help but smile, relax and be happy that the election went peacefully and Edolites truly voted wisely yesterday.
Now, we are all relaxing and waiting for the FINAL RESULT/OUTCOME of this election.
May the best candidate that will bring progress to Edolites win.
May the person that will bring happiness and smile to the faces of every indigene of Edo State become victorious.

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria.

Reminiscent times..........

THANKS y'all for all coming out to vote and for taking our wise words to heart.
Slow and steady Nigeria will be great again
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
Peace out!
Bros, jump down from the fence with two feets, don't hang like a...

2 Likes

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by pcagbaji(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2020
He did not go to church today that why he failed
He make God no 2 instead of no 1 in his preference
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Essence20(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Man is still dreaming...
Oshiobaba should go and wake POI
He's lost in the dream world
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by jacoik(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2020
SmartProf:
lolxxxxx hahahaha and u add smartprof on in ur name, u for add wickedness join na. see as u finished a whole PST of redeem

1 Like

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Yorubasareslave: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2020
I heard that Ize Iyamu has been weeping since last night. He needs to be consoled
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Viktom(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2020
SmartProf:

savagery at its peak

1 Like

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by clockwisereport: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2020
smartprof is a professor of badmouthology

1 Like

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by jacoik(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
SaiOba:
They are stylishly preparing the minds of Edolites on what will come with the remaining 3 LGAs

remaining 3 LGA? I know Edo has 18 LGA, and PDP has won 5. how come you mentioned remaining 3 LGA, has the results concluded?
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by eneyoduke(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Osho baba should be on his way to Abuja
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Donpaper: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Toscarel:
You mean you are going to the supreme court?
To shamelessly impose another supreme court governor on the good people of edo.
Any Supreme court Judge that misbehaves will be banned from US, UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Donpaper: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2020
omokab:
Edo no be Lagos but APC has controlled Edo for good 12 years. You are only contradicting yourself.
PDP too controlled 10 years+
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
Whatever it is, he should move forward. He should move for Senate in 2023.
who wan vote Thief?
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Always82: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2020
l like this agama lizard.
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Wettoid123: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Victory in ur dream or are you still hoping on rigging na lie you lie all collated results already on inec portal,
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by ayodele17893: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2020
I heard that Ize Iyamu has been weeping since prior evening. He needs to be consoled
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by bizhop01: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2020
He will only win in nairaland
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by samwillyco1(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Supreme Court will give you victory grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by bizhop01: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2020
omokab:
You don't even know when Association of Past Criminals (APC) was founded.
Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Easyosafo: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2020
SmartProf:
Victory to win as the head of your family or victory for Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti & Ondo? Shebi u talk say u be Pastor, as Obaseki don knack your Keke with him trailer you better resume your work for pulpit. When we been dey tell u say Edo no be Lagos you been get boil for ear? Now see as u don turn to almajiri. Guber election customer, your face go soon become INEC logo for guber elections nomination forms. How market for you and your godfathers? Today Obaseki, Shaibu & Edo people don evict una from the big brother house. You and your godfathers can buy roasted roadside corn and chew on your way to your political retirement home.

Prof. l salute you. You made me laugh loud, when l don't want to laugh.

1 Like

Re: I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu by Mayng01(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Yimu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana / Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos / Francis Mmegbuanaeze Dies In His Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.