Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

6 Footballers Perish In Ghana As Car Crashes Into Offinso River - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 6 Footballers Perish In Ghana As Car Crashes Into Offinso River (408 Views)

6 Footballers Who Have Acted In Movies / 6 Footballers Who Lied About Their Real Age / Alex Peroni Survives Horror Accident As Car Spins In The Air (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Footballers Perish In Ghana As Car Crashes Into Offinso River by RandomAfrican1: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2020

Sad news of Ghana is that some six young footballers have died in an accident that occurred at Offinso in the Ashanti Region on Saturday.

There were also four other players that have been left in critical condition battling for their lives.

Sources say that the footballers are practically children between the ages of 12 and 15. It is said that they were returning from Afrancho to Offinso after undergoing colts division registration for an upcoming tournament when the accident occurred.

Confirming the news of the gory accident, the Police Motor Traffic and Transport Department commander, DSP Edmund Nyamekye said that the driver of the vehicle lost control and landed in the Offin River.

The Police commander further indicates that asides the four who are in critical condition and have been transferred to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, there are some other 26 footballers who are responding to medical treatment at the Offinso St. Patrick Hospital.

Meanwhile, the identity of the victims are yet to be disclosed.

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/6-footballers-perish-in-ghana-as-car-crashes-into-offinso-river/
Re: 6 Footballers Perish In Ghana As Car Crashes Into Offinso River by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Damn.. R.i.p to them
Re: 6 Footballers Perish In Ghana As Car Crashes Into Offinso River by fait10(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2020
sad rip
Re: 6 Footballers Perish In Ghana As Car Crashes Into Offinso River by makkosky(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2020
RIP. So painful

cry cry cry
Re: 6 Footballers Perish In Ghana As Car Crashes Into Offinso River by paulolee(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2020
a very bad way to go....dts why whenever am on the road going on a long distance trip, i do av goosebumps whenever we arr ontop a bridge and i see big river below us bcoz such news like dis make me get scared of life...
rip mates
Re: 6 Footballers Perish In Ghana As Car Crashes Into Offinso River by DICKstractor: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2020
lipsrsealed
R. I. P young fellows

(1) (Reply)

Germany Pegged Back Three Times By Turkey In Cologne / Krasnodar Vs Chelsea 0-4 Highlights (download Video) / Ourtv Is Set To Show Two Live Matches Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.