Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord (771 Views)

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by ShinnBet: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2020
The cabal have long since settled for this combo as they see the Judas of Oyingbo as a loyal slave. This is why that Satan in Kaduna is mouthing of about Power going to the south.

El Rufai needs Aso Rock immunity to save his scrawny neck from the hang man's noose.

Any talk of that frog eyed Gbana Lord o agberoes getting the APC ticket is D.O.A.

I expect PDP to win by a landslinde come 2023 and by then your favorite reality show, 9JA Politics, will be unrivalled and most interesting and intriguing entertainment series.

Just imagine the kind of lame lies Liar Mohammed will spew to defend all his corruption cases or the can of worms that will be unearthed on this highly corrupt govt? Even Buhari will regret venturing into Politics .

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by SocialJustice: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Go chop, hungry dey beat you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by helinues: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Another Iyan.miri ranting...

With their empty noise, they dare not contest the 2023 presidency..

Second fiddle dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by manuelreports: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
It is easier for a horse to pass through he eyes of a neddel than the Okpolo eyes Jagaban to be given APC Ticket talk more of winning.
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Amatarasha(f): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yes ooo! Amaechi will rule better

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Amatarasha(f): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

Second fiddle dem
Y didn't u contest against Jonathan
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by ShinnBet: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wollykayb:

Slave of PDP has spoken

Imagine someone praying for backwardness upon all suffering nd deterioration this country suffered under PDP even when crude was selling above $100

Slavery mentality

Abeg.

Carry your lame blame games to your zombie fools

Tinubu is going to kirikiri in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by helinues: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Y didn't u contest against Jonathan

Cos we don't fight a lose battle... That's smartness bro
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Amatarasha(f): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

Cos we don't fight a lose battle... That's smartness bro
cowardice u mean
grin grin
Cc imhotep lzaa adaibeku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by helinues: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
cowardice u mean
grin grin
Cc imhotep lzaa adaibeku

Be creative my dear....
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
cowardice u mean
grin grin
Cc imhotep lzaa adaibeku
Fine babe kiss kiss kiss

I suspect that helinues still cannot believe his eyes and ears.

Edo no be Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Amatarasha(f): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

Be creative my dear....

I know d history of ur people , u want igbos who hated hausas n dia backwardness to contest with u ,so u will remind Dem igbo hates dem
Smartness is not wisdom ogbeni , people now avoid tinubu
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Ofodirinwa: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
a man known for pocketing his state budget and a man overseeing a genocide. Tomorrow you'll say you're not the problem.
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Amatarasha(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
imhotep:

Fine babe kiss kiss kiss

I suspect that helinues still cannot believe his eyes and ears.

Edo no be Lagos
He was shocked beyond all doubts ,
He wants igbos to contest 2023 with Dem, but didn't want to contest with jonathan, cunnyfools
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by helinues: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
I know d history of ur people , u want igbos who hated hausas n dia backwardness to contest with u ,so u will remind Dem igbo hates dem
Smartness is not wisdom ogbeni , people now avoid tinubu

If smartness is not wisdom, I think chest beating should be.. grin
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
He was shocked beyond all doubts ,
He wants igbos to contest 2023 with Dem, cunnyfools
helinues, is this true? grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by saaron(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Elrufai will stand before the Hague and answer for crimes against humanity.
Bloody terrorist murderer.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Amatarasha(f): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

If smartness is not wisdom, I think chest beating should be.. grin
Like I said B4 I know ur history from 226Bc , it runs in your blood, u will never know what real wisdom is , with d cunny background u grew up with
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amaechi will not fly!

He's from South South and GEJ don represent them

If there's honesty and justice, the Igbos should present the next candidate for presidency and Nigeria for unity sakes should shun politics, ethnicity to ensure that they emerge as the president !!!

And please if Orji Uzor Kalu is the candidate you have in mind undecided then forget it!!!

Here's what the arrangement should be:

Presidency - South East

Vice president: North

HoR: South West
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by helinues: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Like I said B4 I know ur history from 226Bc , it runs in your blood, u will never know what real wisdom is , with d cunny background u grew up with

You guys are always good in knowing history of others than them...

Meanwhile, you guys don't even bother to learn nada from una history, una woes hence repeating same over and over again..
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by mightyhazel: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
elrugini? what is wrong with obaseki the most cerebral leader in nigeria
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by mightyhazel: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:
Second fiddle dem
lol.. see grief
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Valkrie: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Elrufai got blood on his hands and Amechi already seen a traitor in his zone...very bad combination...Nigerians know better these days...!!
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by Amatarasha(f): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
helinues:

You guys are always good in knowing history of others than them...

Meanwhile, you guys don't even bother to learn nada from una history, una woes hence repeating same over and over again..
show me respect u are talking to a goddess same level with ...
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by helinues: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
show me respect u are talking to a goddess same level with ...

Stop deceiving yourself with this goddess things.. goddess people don't misbehave the way you always do...
Re: Amaechi El Rufai 2023. Forget That Frog Eyed Gbana Lord by OK2NVME: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
I know tell una?

Always believe the Bishop

(1) (Reply)

World In Disarray: Angry Exchanges At Top UN Meeting On COVID-19 / On this Day, 30th Sep 1960, Just the Night Before / American Hostage Rescued In Nigeria By SEAL Team 6 In Daring Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.