Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bankers Only: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers Only: (534 Views)

How Foreign Bankers Lure Nigerian Elite To Early Graves / Ex-bankers Jailed 91 Years Over N114.6m Fraud (Photo) / Pools Bankers For The Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankers Only: by Makecash: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2011
For Bankers Only,   

,  and for those who want a Good Plan B Income!

I have some friends who dumped their plan A income for their  plan B. Thats because they are making 4times more than they did on their 7am to 7pm jobs! and still rising!

I honestly pity those who work tedious bank jobs - its not the end of the world please.

You need a PLAN B.

If you are honestly interested in a good alternative or backup to your present job, then take it. I have seen people who resigned this same year 2011 after just a few months at it.

IT'S REAL!

There are 3 different options available, and each can make you a millionaire.

Its no joke.

Send "ADD ME" to foundationland. gmail

if you are tired of mediocrity.

Your move to the next level depends on you, and you alone!

foundationland@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cargo Company In Uk Needed To Ship Goods To Nigeria / Agents/ Representatives Needed In The U.s? / How Much Do You Spend Promoting Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.